So you're appointed the new Iranian commander to replace the one just blown to shreds by the USA

So you're appointed the new Iranian commander to replace the one just blown to shreds by the USA.

What do?

Attached: uh.png (324x242, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2019/06/14/countries-where-being-gay-is-legally-punishable-by-death/39574685/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Launch a counter-attack on Israel.

Post on Sup Forums with timestamp and ask them what to do

Realize that I'm going to get fucking annihilated if I retaliate and that it's a bad idea to do anything because the US has a president that isn't a total pussy.

Probably cook some falafel.

Find a well deeper than the one Saddam Hussein hid in.

Whoever gets trips as a reply to this post will dictate which military branch I join when Iran declares war.

Trump and (((Them))) playing you like a fiddle, Cletus.

Start looking for a new job in a better country.

Attached: 0026.png (640x360, 309K)

Based anti-hillbillyposter

Give this man a promotion

The for-profit ad revenue driven news is playing you like a fiddle.

Imagine being scared of Iran, You would think that liberals would be all for a war with Iran.
They literally treat women worse than dogs and kill homosexuals openly. One of the least tolerant most oppressive countries on earth.

I'm not sure which news source you've suckled while living in a basement or trailerpark but you are either posting farcically or you're royally delusional.

usatoday.com/story/money/2019/06/14/countries-where-being-gay-is-legally-punishable-by-death/39574685/

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in the Islamic Republic of Iran face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. While people can legally change their sex, sexual activity between members of the same sex is illegal and can be punishable by death.

LGBT rights in Iran have come in conflict with the penal code since the 1930s.[1] In post-revolutionary Iran, any type of sexual activity outside a heterosexual marriage is forbidden. Same-sex sexual activities are punishable by imprisonment,[2] corporal punishment, or execution. Gay men have faced stricter enforcement actions under the law than lesbians.

Women are not equal under Iran's constitution, adopted after the Islamic Revolution in 1979 which mandates legal code adhering to Sharia law. Women under law are treated as half a man; men inherit twice what a woman would, and compensation for the death of a woman is half of a man's. Iranian law still favors men, but women are more educated and have a more visible role in life when compared to some Islamic countries like Yemen, Somalia, or Afghanistan. Laws also restrict the role of women, chador or the hijab is mandatory when in public, and all hair and skin except the face and hand must be covered. In Iran, women not only drive but can hold public office, and attend university.

Is this an argument or have you schizophrenically argued with a strawman?

Nice attempts at blindly throwing insults. You can google any of the things that I've said and get hundreds of credible results.

Post boots with timestamp

Its hard determining what's a straw man and what isn't when my opponent resorts to personal insults instead of responding with any substance.

/thread/

Attached: 19.jpg (300x100, 25K)

Learn history kiddo.

Mah Shaqiq

Attached: 1562012017095.jpg (625x480, 71K)

Well , it's simple. Reread your post rather than the response. They are two different arguments. Your post was another dallacy, but Ifeel terrible pointing out the fuck ups of a high schooler.Sorry man, i didn't realize you don't have a high school education. You'll learn your fallacies in 9th grade. You'll get there. :)

you sure showed him by avoiding all points and being contrarian
i bet you thought pretending to be retarded meant you auto-win

At this point, I think that might actually be their best option. It would force a war between the US and the Dar Al Islam, it's the best scenario Iran can hope for.

Go in Sup Forums and find a idea

Huh? Do you ignore anything that puts your ideals in contest? Are you retarded, can you not read, or do you have a tumblr-system in place?

Quit talking, you're actually in full damage control.

this but hire some Chinese nationalists, then watch the two superpowers duke it out until america get's their shit stomped

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2015_06_no-russian-e1434980109620.png (960x540, 829K)