18 year old man here. What are some good free dating apps and what is some advice on how to get matches?

18 year old man here. What are some good free dating apps and what is some advice on how to get matches?

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

I dont bother with dating apps. Theyre such a fucking shitshow. As a guy, everything is stacked against you because they want to make it easiest for women.
Seriously dont fuck with them. you'll get at least ~3x as many dates just by joining some clubs at your college/university.

Stay strong bro, dating apps are the most depressing shit

Attached: fffff.jpg (746x982, 101K)

I am in no position to get out of the house more. What can I do to meet girls?

You have to get out of your house. Im 26, and honestly, literally anything is better than dating apps.
If youre not keen to get out of your house more, you need to address that first before trying to go for girls.

Are you depressed or an autist?

is right dating apps really aren't the way to go but if you really want to use them get at least 3 pictures of just your face don't look really sad or anything don't wear sunglasses just normal pics of you also don't post group pics if you want to post some group pics or pics from u somewhere on holiday do it after the first 3 don't make a huge description keep it to 3 sentences or so don't lie about shit except if you're just searching for whores. But honestly user go to a club or something and meet people. If you're socially awkward start with small things like compliments and a "how you doing" don't be scared of this its all trial and error my guy. Ill reply to any questions you got if you want to ask.

If you cant get out of the house how are you gonna go on a date man?

your 18 your still a boy OP

I am both, lol. No point in living.

Ok boomer.

>18
>still a boy
so when do you grow up at the age of fucking 21?
am not op btw

Good luck fren. Make sure your mental health is in the green before you try to go for women.

Attached: 45069613_985643614970777_3217689292281217024_n.jpg (960x720, 108K)

Learn to joke about yourself you'd be surprised how well it works just don't overdo it

Use of the word Boomer = Classical boy insult

The most ascended you can be is when you can be satisfied with your life without the need of women once you get there women are easy and don't give you such an emotional strain but you might find it harder to get attached to people

You attract what you are. If you're a goth, you're prolly gonna get a goth gf. If you're obese and play video games, more than likely that's the kind of girl you should go for.

You're a fucking retard. Don't post any selfies, 1 or 2 group pics is fine, and post some pics with girls if you have any

GO GET SOME FUCKING THERAPY. You need someone to help you, before you end up killing yourself amidst a sea of alcoholism and drug abuse. Thats literally where I use to be, until I did a bunch of therapy and got started on anti depressants.

Seriously, fuck women at this point, you need to focus on yourself.
No one can love you out of depression.

Attached: 72585941_737324030064505_2853290522993229824_n.jpg (768x960, 134K)

You sound like the person to never get a date from an online dating app lol

Is right doe get yourself together that's gonna make you way happier than women

to be fair, Ive never gotten a date from an app. In real ive had much more success.

So then why talk about online dating apps as if you've been successful with them and call me a retard about something ive learned over the years lol

I am in therapy. It doesn't help,

I'm going to say 30. 20's are still collage age. And late 20's most realize there is no escape from the work life and Lose any rebellious thoughts cause they want a big house. In reality there is no age when someone becomes an adult. That's a mindset that can happen at 18 or 35. Some people never become an adult. Fun fact.

Attached: tumblr_nm5cfn9f0R1upxwm8o1_400.gif (400x275, 1.63M)

How fucking true.Well spoken my man!
Wise words indeed,seriously.

I really wanna get out the house, but I really can't. I live with my parents atm.

Are you truly trying to better yourself doe or you're just in therapy expecting the therapist to do everything because nigga you're the only guy that can fix himself

You're fucking insane idk what world you live in where the average age of becoming an adult is 30 fucking next you're gonna say you should live with your parents until 25 or something.

I'm not the other guy that replied, I'm the one who thinks you're a retard. If you've been learning about seduction for years fucking quit man.

Attached: Screenshot_20180606-102553_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 169K)

I find it hard to open up.

>literally anything is better than dating apps.
An the other user is correct in that song apps do favor bitches. You will always do better meet women in person. Things get lost in texting or messaging. In person if you have any game you can get a bitch naked in 15 min. True story. Dating apps are good sometimea getting some strange but I wouldn't put all my fish in that barrel. Go places, meet a bitch, talk to the bitch, get bitch naked, have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, rinse and repeat.

Be yourself.
Unless you're weird, then be the opposite of you.

Well try your best to open up man its all i can help you with. No one will help you no one will even try or care to so its up to you man the second you realize that is the second you start getting better. Also taking advice from Sup Forums is like the worst thing you can do lol.
Mate you just screenshotted 6 girls from which 2 are fat 2 are ugly and 1 looks like shes 12 and 1 didnt even respond lmao whats ur point

Attached: Lmao.jpg (1439x2876, 436K)

Now I want to see your screenshots. If you're a pro show some proof

You should live with your parents till your 25.

This fuckin guy knows.

Attached: 41V1UJfeLHL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 22K)

Im not from america or england so my shit aint in english also ive been in a relationship for 2 months now so what can i tell you also i dont really want to prove anything lol

>18 year old man
5/10 decent bait

Attached: 585866101586395138.png (128x128, 29K)

Whatever you say man. Hope she isn't a cunt

Attached: Bored.jpg (1430x2691, 158K)

This fuckin guy knows too.

Attached: 1555417367298.jpg (440x440, 16K)

Well with my current relationship its a bit fucked because i really like the person she is but my passion is fading slowly but i don't want to hurt her so im in a pickle

True.
I joined some dating operations just for giggles and you know what? At the latest the second question was "How much money do you make?"

>happy
>someone else sad
>sad
I just want to help in any way i can guys fuck being a toxic to each other. Fuck women think about yourself make yourself happy female attention wont help.

Attached: witheredwojak.jpg (482x427, 75K)

It's all about you man. I know it can be hard to be selfish but if it's not working tell her, and if nothing changes drop her.
I had a fuck buddy over the summer that was getting too attached. She fell off of a roof and sprained her ankle and then I told her I wasn't hanging out with her. No regrets.

18 is an adult.

Not really. Yeah, by law but law doesn't make a man. You must be 18.

Idk man ive always been too nice and i know it i'm not even in it for any sexual shit got over that after i exited puberty i just want to have someone to snuggle man. But i also have a hatred for dumb people and as a person living in eastern europe smarter people here are rare

Trips of truth

Attached: 1577216453822.jpg (658x595, 214K)

Ok boomer

>just want to have someone to snuggle
I agree. I love pounding the strange but having a bitch you love to snuggle with and she makes you forget about the outside world's BS, is priceless.

Focus on your career man, that's all I can say. Focus on your own future. I would try meditation, start on the calm app. It makes you see things from a different perspective

Nihilist shithead

Use bumble, don't be a conservative

Boomers thinking you cant be a man until 30 because that's the age at which they left their mother's home lmao

for you, it's Grindr, because OP is always a faggot

Talking to women about your problems hnnngh. That has gotten me in a lot of trouble

Thank you kind sir for checkin my trips and may I return the favor and check your dubs.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (360x202, 1.2M)

nig

>love to snuggle with and she makes you forget about the outside world's BS, is priceless.
you get it user

Attached: yougetit.png (1001x823, 806K)

Really? That's all you got? And I'm a Gen X, bitch.

Attached: tenor_14070686_mediumgif_733550061159217.gif (384x270, 29K)

>Talking to women
I didn't say talk, I said snuggle. It's best when they don't talk.

bet you lived with parents until at least 25

On the real, I do get it. And you seem to also. We all can joke and fuck around saying women are only good for fucking or others say women are good for nothing. Truth is if you find the bitch you love to fuck and snuggle, do your best not to fuck it up. One of the only true pleasures a man can have on his earth is a woman like that. Say what you want but that shit is good. Will it last? Prob not so enjoy that shit for as long as you can. Believe what you want, user's but you can't fuck with truth no matter who says it. I have spoken.

>It's best when they don't talk
I agree, but when exactly do they stop?

Ha! Wrong cunt. That wasn't my generations thing. That's you new young bucks that put becoming an "adult" off as long as you can cause mommy cooks tendies and washes my sponge bob undies. This generation are filled with a lot of bitch. This generation wouldn't have survived in my generation. True story.

I didn't believe you to be so wise user you truly get the point of women. I cannot for the love of me get hard from sluts and whores at this point. I'm sorry that we got off on a rough start to this conversation you have my respects for not being a degenerate.

Lol, they don't my b/ro, they don't..maybe when they sleep, maybe.

Jesus you sound like the most generic fucking 30-40 year old you're so gone from reality holy fuck shut the fuck up man. Literally every fucking generation says this its so fucking stupid end it all.

I'm trying bumble.

Lol, no apologies neccessary. I usual just shit post and have fun on b/. I am a degenerate but I'm not a stupid degenerate. The right woman can make a man, a better man.

You said whole lotta nothing. What I read from you was your pussy hurts cause you know I'm right. And its true that the generation before you had it harder then you, sport. You no smart, are you?

Attached: 1533316583029.jpg (600x548, 36K)

I mean nowadays everyone is a degenerate in some way so being a not stupid one makes you better than most imo either way this is why i go on here the 1% of people that can be wholesome and realize the truth.

>every other generation has it easier
shut the fuck up boomer i don't have to prove anything to you. Go to some other thread talk about how hard you had it.

I get ya. I think more anons on b/ are smarter then they want to sound cause..well, were on the internet for one and to make matters much worse, we are all on b/. I enjoy finding another kindred spirit on b/ also.

Blah, blah. The yest infection in your pussy makes you cranky i see. It's ok, spiffy, I know you haven't lived long enough yet to gather wisdom points. Maybe one day you will but, I'm not betting the farm on it. I must have triggered you...awwww..

Ye guy you're so right im so triggered right now :((((
you owned yet another "young buck"

>Women born after 1993" meme
Explain for the old fuck? Huh?

>yet another kid owned

Attached: boomer.jpg (633x640, 51K)

I check your trips but you need to stop internets now, cause you went full retard. Ah, fuck it, keep goin, you make me raff.

Attached: pay stupid mongolians.gif (384x270, 691K)

Google old fuck

Well, that's just rude, you lazy fuck. You could have explained it in the same time you wrote that. See, perfect example of the youth of today, lazy bitches.

>An old fellow who has alot more to him than you think. A continued long stager of the fuckery personality aswell. Alot different to an old fart who just wishes to grow old and just exist instead of living.
I googled old fuck but it didn't explain it? Humm

I'm 34, got married at 28 divorced for exactly a year tomorrow. Dating apps suck, the best piece of advice I can give is get off them. They made me almost suicidal depressed because I went like 3 months without one chick interested. Not sure where you're from but if you got the MeetUp app, it's not really for dating but you can find groups for things you're interested in. I found a woman in one of my groups I've been seeing that's pretty great and I'm 100% sure she would have swiped left on me if it were in an app. I'm a fairly attractive guy but unless you're a super fucking attractive dude, you're not gonna get much. I'm also pretty reclusive but mainly cause I fucking hate everyone in my dumb small town. Good luck op, don't let it get you down.

I'm 35
Married, Happy Family

I've been with at least 2 dozen women.
Feel free to ask me anything.

(I've had better dating luck in forums, threads, /soc/ - then in dating apps)

It's a feeling of weakness like that of a boy who needs a hug from his mummy. It's not a feeling that makes someone conquer there fears and become great.

I compare it too doing opioids.

Id be completely with you if woman loved like men do. But life isn't a Disney movie take the red pill or enjoy ignorance or the pain of discovering the red pill the hard way.

Tell us a story about your time on /soc/.

Someone mom didn't love him.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Okay, New Jersey, Maryland, or Pennsylvania?