I've come to realize that Americans, who have no sense of tact, subtlety...

I've come to realize that Americans, who have no sense of tact, subtlety, for whom everything has to be made big and obvious, for whom the most valuable personality traits are confidence and assertiveness, inevitably come to prefer Asuka, with her loud shenanigans, foolhardy confidence, and a small mind which they can relate to, simply because they do not possess the ability to understand Rei.
Europeans, on the other hand, and to some extent the Japanese have the ability to look past the surface. Loud speaking, assertive poses, put on vigor will not affect their opinion as much as that of americans. As they are cultured people, they view such personality traits as more obnoxious than attractive. What matters to them is your insights, your resilience, your ability to make good judgements when they matter. They quickly come to see through Asuka and all her vanity, and regard Rei as a deeply complex and an interesting character.
This trend is most clearly illustrated in the type of film the two different types of people produce. Whenever an american mentions European cinema, you know it will likely be a subtle, thought-provoking film, not afraid to take its time and aimed not just to entertain the viewer, as it's not a circus, but to leave a lasting impact on him, ideally teaching him something about himself and others. Tarkovsky, Fellini, Bergman, Truffaut, Antonioni, Almodovar, Haneke are among the most successful movie directors in Europe, and all of their films share these qualities.
As for american movies, it suffices to look at their biggest box office hits. They are star wars, marvel movies, fast and furious (movies about tough guys driving cars fast).
The inevitable conclusion that one comes to see is that Rei is, indeed, best girl and only uncultured swine will say otherwise.

Attached: Rei_Ayanami.jpg (197x300, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/kw66pz1f
wiki.evageeks.org/FGC:Episode_25_Scene_07
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you post the worst girl?

the most based post I've read all year

Rei is so kawaii

Bro it's like 3 days

>saged AND reported
uh oh

I like Rei because I like submissive sex dolls I can slap around a little

fucking based

Attached: NPC.jpg (1080x4000, 636K)

Fpbp

Should you pull out or cum inside Asuka Langley Soryuu?

Pros of pulling out of Asuka Langley Soryuu:
>Avoids pregnancy
>cumming on her upper body asserts dominance, especially if you cum on her face or make her drink it, eventually fucking the brat out of her

Cons of pulling out of Asuka Langley Soryuu:
>feels worse
>she’ll call you a pussy and think less of you, making it much harder to assert dominance, likely laughing off any attempts at facializing her
>nothing to keep her from jumping on another guy’s dick

Pros of cumming inside Asuka Langley Soryuu:
>feels great for the both of you
>she’ll secretly respect your balls
>gives her a more connected feeling to you

Cons of cumming inside Asuka Langley Soryuu:
>pregnancy risk
>risk of her becoming too dependent on you
>knowing you are going to come inside her will probably get you very horny, even more than you already are, so there’s a good chance of seeming like a quick shot to Asuka

This is a very important question Sup Forums. I request opinions on this matter of great delicacy.
strawpoll.com/kw66pz1f

Attached: hD1h8d-a_400x400.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Bump

Based

oh boy, poldit discovered eva

Attached: 1D5DD629-901D-4D53-9410-17B556930089.jpg (800x451, 48K)

Blah blah blah Misato best girl

>poldit
SEETHING

I bet the person who made this thinks he is very smart.

In more simpler terms without sounding like an obnoxious pseud: Rei is an introvert, Asuka is an extravert. There, the characters explained.

>alcoholic used goods slut is best
yikes

>sperg can’t detect sarcasm

Yes, unironically. Better than clone non human and mommy issues. Misato was faithful to one man AND cleans up real good when she has to. A quality woman.

>Misato was faithful to one man
Wrong.
>cleans up real good
Only herself like a normal roastie.

>Why yes I beleive the class rep is the best Eva girl how could you tell

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>wrong
Proofs? You have none.

>only herself
The most positive role in Shinji/Asuka’s life by far.

>Proofs? You have none.
Episode 25, speedwatcher

>no proof and strawman
Wew

>>no proof
Episode 25, speedwatcher
>strawman
Ad hom isn’t a strawman, idiot

You mean the scene where she was having sex with Kaji? Nice speedwatching.

See
Damn you got fucked.

>n-no I-I mean’t something else!
Prove it.

No, the grilling scene

Wrong board animigger.

>n-n-no I meant something else!
Go ahead, be specific or get fucked

Yes, this is a strawman, good job

>he can’t even answer
OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Both Rei and Asuka are for underdeveloped men with low self-esteem and no self confidence it's just a question of whether you're into light femdom or not.

Misato is the only reasonable adult choice.

Stop appealing to the audience and go watch the episode again

>reasonable adult
You mean normalfag goy wagecuck?

Nope. You’re wrong, and you have nothing, stop hiding behind time so you can weasel out. If you could BTFO me, you would, but you can’t.

Attached: B2D721A0-720E-4E96-A2D7-E1809AD441EF.jpg (501x550, 31K)

People who like anime also enjoy dick.

Misato:
But I hate my father.
That's why I hate being good too.
I hate it all now.
And I'm so tired.
Of having to maintain my clean image.
Of myself, for keeping up this pretense of being so pristine.
I'm just tired of it.
I want to be dirty.
I wanted to see what I looked like when I was no longer perfect.

RITSUKO:
Is that why you slept with him?
With that man?

Misato:
No, I slept with him because I loved him.

I already did

> HYUGA:“That's why you'll be with anyone, it doesn't matter who.”
> MISATO:“That's not true!”
>MISATO:“No, you just want to give yourself over to simple pleasure. You just want to soothe your soul through temporary escapes and you're only using men to that end.”
>MISATO:“No! You're wrong! Wrong!”

Literally doesn’t confirm anything, holy shit, THAT was your big reveal?

>Literally doesn’t confirm anything
Cope.

>has nothing
Cope

It’s her working through her daddy issues and how she tried to fix them through Kaji. I admire the level of projective speedwatching you’ve brought here today.

>>has nothing
>Cope
Cope

>projective speedwatching
Said the guy that ignores dialogue

>deflection
>ignoring the argument
I accept your concession, retard. Learn to context, is english a second language for you? Men is a wholistic concept, there is no multiple men in her sex life.

>there is no multiple men
>is english a second language for you
lol

Holy shit, I think you know you got caught and are just trying to save face, nobody is this retarded. The entire scene is focusing on her guilt over the week long fuck sesh with Kaji, and her reasons for doing it, how he didn’t stick around and how she wasn’t true to her feelings. Men in this sentence refers to men as a concept, not as in multiple individuals. “Oh, i’m the type of person who does this with men then, or am I?”

You really don’t understand Instrumentality or these characters. Rewatch the whole show.

>her guilt over the week long fuck sesh with Kaji
Nothing of the sort is stated or even implied
>Men in this sentence refers to men as a concept, not as in multiple individuals
This is some next level cope

>nothing is stated or implied
HOLY. SHIT. READ THE TRANSCRIPT RETARD

IT’S L I T E R A L L Y THE POINT OF THE SCENE

incredibly reipilled and based

She’s ashamed of being outed as a slut in general

Nope, you’ve speedwatched, just as you accused others of doing like a retard. The entire scene is dissecting her encounter with Kaji, how it connects to her father and Shinji. No other men are involved, why would Kaji say “don’t be embarrassed, you like to show it to the man you love?” Why are no other relationships explored or mentioned? It’s just Kaji, period.

>The entire scene is dissecting her encounter with Kaji
No
>why would Kaji say
> MISATO'S VOICE:“Why is it embarrassing? You have no problem... no, you actually enjoy presenting this side of yourself to the man you love.”
Now this is interesting. It implies that either it was a different guy (because she loves Kaji) our that she actually loves Shinji
Irrelevant to the discussion at hand however
>Why are no other relationships explored or mentioned
Read the end of the transcript

Not him but you've completely missed the point there like a massive autist

Based. Rei is best girl.

>reread the end
Already addressed, reread the entire transcript for context

Oh look two retards

Are you retarded? That'd miss the point of explaining the whole NPC thing that was popular like half a year ago.

Basically stop being butthurt Asuka < Rei.

Have Asukafags ever recovered from this?

>it was a different guy or shinji
Holy fucking retard lmao

>That's why you'll be with anyone, it doesn't matter who
Yeah totally not a slattern

Rei (God in human form) > Misato (Kind, capable woman) > Asuka (brainwashed NERV puppet)

>>it was a different guy or shinji
>MISATO:“No! Stop it! Don't show this part of me to Shinji!”

based? based.

>when you realize you have better taste than anyone who has ever existed

Attached: rep.jpg (1440x1080, 790K)

never seen this cartoon cause i’m not a virgin but isn’t the blue haired one extremely autistic while the redhead is somewhat normal?

That’s what her thought was when she was doubting loving Kaji and just seeking her father.

That is wholly unrelated from the moment when KAJI INFORMS HER she was proud to show it to him (meaning Kaji you brainlet)

Holy fucking shit maybe Eva really is 2deep for some people. Your unironic theory is that a scene talking about one specific event for 98% of it is suddenly talking about something else at the end because you take the self destructive thoughts as indication of some unseen event? You really misunderstand Misato as a character and this scene especially.

>That’s what her thought was when she was doubting loving Kaji and just seeking her father.
That's a nonsensical stretch, a blatant and pathetic cope in order to maintain an animated woman's virtue. That whole exchange only makes sense if she's sucked a heap of cocks.

No, the redhead one is batshit insane and is pretty much a brainwashed puppet of the NERV organization which uses her as a pilott.

The bluehaired one is mindfucked to a point of being mostly expressionless, but isn't insane.

Neither are normal. Difference is that redheair needs a straightjacket, while blue hair just needs some more social interaction.

>You really misunderstand Misato as a character
I do understand that she’s a slut though

say what you want her becoming a planet sized god was dumb af and looked silly.

Nope, you’ve taken one word removed from the context of THE ENTIRE SCENE, and made it the crux of your interpretation (if it can be called that) because... you want to believe she’s a slut? There is no stretch, that’s her character, that’s how instrumentality works and that was her entire relationship with Kaji and why she was afraid to get sucked back into it, and why she broke down when he died just like her father. Rewatch Evangelion, subbed this time.

of course Misato rode mountains of cock.

how else do you think she got to her position?

For one man, if you call that a slut then go ahead. (You can argue that she was going to offer herself to Shinji as well).

this seriously
one look at misato and it's obvious she's a huge alkie whore

>There is no stretch, that’s her character, that’s how instrumentality works
Well yeah, she is revealed as an insecure whore to the world (represented by several named characters from the show)

>Animu
Get the fuck out

So why was Shinji the only one given this special NERV training session?

Attached: ca23b93a4e6218af4c50c8452e987cdf573c7ecd.jpg (800x1046, 489K)

Sue me, I like broken things.

Attached: a0337799654_10.jpg (1200x1200, 115K)

Nice headcanon. Try being the daughter of a head science expedition. She got in through nepotism (along with her old friend ritsuko) and earned her keep when she turned out to be qualified.

>For one man
Proven wrong
>if you call that a slut then go ahead
slut

If you define whore as one man, which is her struggle, than absolutely.

Shut up russian piece of shit. White americans are great.

>proven wrong
Nope and cope hahahahaha
>I misinterpreted a single line so I win
Get fucked brainlet

Why do you like literal human garbage?
Why do you live?

Attached: 1563076807227.gif (500x280, 596K)

Misluto is a whore, cope.

For a single man, sure. They had a wild, week long spree. No cope here.

>For a single man, sure
Proven wrong
>They had a wild, week long spree
Correct but not the main reason

>feel free to take advantage of everything in here, except me of course haha... ha... no seriously, you can put it in me if you want
>not a whore

Attached: 139075986487.gif (387x291, 62K)

>proven wrong
Nope, in fact, you’ve proven yourself incapable of understanding a scene, effectively disproving yourself.
Read it and cope.

Here i’ll put it in retard just for you:
>Dad tells me I have to be a good girl
>Dad dies
>No more Dad
>I don’t wanna be a good girl
>Oh no i’m running into daddy’s arms in Kaji
>Oh no I love him
>Oh no he ran off just like Daddy
>Oh no i’m a slut I’m dirty i’m sorry daddy
>Don’t Show Shinji what I did with him
>Am I the type to run to men?
>Is that who I am now?
>Does it matter who it is?
>Did I really love him?

>He fell for the facade shown to be fake in Episode 1 after the dick toothpick scene where she wonders if she’s laying it on thick

She does eventually offer Shinji sexual release when she runs out of things to give him, but it goes nowhere.

Correct but not the main reason

>>Oh no he ran off just like Daddy
Kaji didn’t run off, speedwatcher. She did.

>She does eventually offer Shinji sexual release
huh, almost like a whore, weird

To be honest guys, there is something off about Misato.

There actually isnt any proof as far as I know, that she boned anyone but Kaji. Again, I stress the "as far as I know" part, because I cant remember any part of the show that showed it explictly.

Yet, there is undeniably a part of Misatos character and the story which does portray her as a slut, a promiscuous woman that easily spreads her legs. This definitely is at odds with Misato's character, which only establishes a one-week fling with one man, and a later date and encounter.

So we are forced to conclude that:
- Misato's character arc is a fucking joke, overblowing a problem that just isnt there
- NGE is slut shaming Misato for having sex with one man she was in love with, and still is

Like the entire psychological dillemma and hangup for Misato is bullshit then. She either drowns in cock on the daily or NGE is making a big hoot about fucking nothing.

Doesn't matter anyway, Rei is best girl.

Irrelevant, small detail that has nothing to do with the point, though I understand in your position you have to grasp onto any tiny error since you have nothing.

The implication is that the slut act is a facade but it’s revealed that the competent career woman is the real facade

Call her whatever you want, she’s only been with one man.

Nope, Japs actually care about purity, and she has serious daddy issues and felt like she had to be “the good girl” and feels bad about what happened with Kaji.

So
>Not Bullshit
>Only Slept with one man
>I accept your concession

Thanks for playing!

>Irrelevant, small detail that has nothing to do with the point
It proves that you are a speed watcher

>There actually isnt any proof as far as I know, that she boned anyone but Kaji
Ep. 25
>Doesn't matter anyway, Rei is best girl.
Based

Both are facades, in the end she’s neither the cool aloof gunslut nor the badass commander, she’s just the scared little girl crying for daddy.

>speedwatcher
Nope, it proves nothing, your complete misinterpretation of an entire character, their relationships and the ending proves a lot on your end, forgetting a tiny detail (who left who) is practically insignificant in comparison.

>ep 25
Already debunked

second part meant for