Images taken in the aftermath of the US strike in #Iraq, purportedly showing Suleimanei's ring

images taken in the aftermath of the US strike in #Iraq, purportedly showing Suleimanei's ring michellhilton.com/2020/01/qassem-soleimani-eua-bagda-morte.html

Attached: ENVSNV4W4AU-PA7.jpg (900x833, 186K)

At least he was rich. LOL

theres no grass like that in iran. fake

iran 12 hours before: "trump is powerless to do anything"
never say that to a guy with a tiny dick and the us military at his disposal

it happened in iraq which is like iceland. iran is like greenland.

An image could never be staged. Ever.

Imagine being this obsessed with Trump's dick

Attached: 1577018250175.png (495x739, 601K)

Yes it could.

Leftists are all faggots.

Face and body are fucked up beyond recognition, only the ring is noticeable. Almost definitely fake, but it's not like I give a shit either way.

right
so the US military and Iraq allied with Iranian regime are working closely together to stage an assassination of one of their own generals.

this is why you take your meds

no, you

ok boomer

You don't think things through very well, idiot. You should read this user's post then take your meds:

Faggot

I heard the sarcasm.

Attached: 1576791331463.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Wait why would anyone fake this. Even the worst case scenario as in iran staged it for escalation would result in them changing this man into kebab anyway.

Right?

Thanks, I had forgotten.

Attached: 1577655445445.jpg (714x960, 73K)

No. Wrong. Images cant be staged. That much has been proven by greta 10 times over.
The US has never staged anything before, ever. Believe every word your proven corrupt state tells you.
You keep believing every word your proven corrupt state tells you.
Images cant be staged

The us has never staged anything for it's own purposes. Not even once.

Attached: trumptards1575793427186.jpg (940x480, 87K)

Okay you're pretty good at sarcasm i get it. Now tell me what would be the point for the us to stage this very particular strike.

>we didnt really kill him
>huehueueh.png

How dense are you?

so edgy

boomer

Lol like thay have grass over thare nice fake pic ... I hope all thos oil niggers get what's coming to them thay bin on thare high horse for way too long

don't take the bait from

Conservatives are a death cult and they want to take everyone down with them

Children think reverse psychology is the greatest thing.

not even the same ring

And he was killed on a tarmac. What's with all the grass?

He is all the dense

Is that why liberals in congress are always pushing for conflict? Syria, Libya, Egypt, Yemen. Etc etc etc.

You're right, the us government has never staged anything for it's own purposes.
You say I'm the dense one.

Is that watermark bait, or are you an actual faggot?

Why even ask, of course you're a faggot

Reminds me of when they got Osama then threw the body in the ocean without showing anyone

This is obviously you and your friend trying make a fake connection to Trump and furries. kek kys idiot

Can't someone blow Donald's brains out Kennedy style soon?

Attached: YnfP4JqbEHB6ZhELvW09gYqKZ_AN7q4_DkX74Hs2b-U.jpg (717x880, 131K)

v&

Not even the same ring

Ok boomer

butt hurt sand nigger c:

This is beyond a juxtaposition, I had to triple take to make sure I was seeing it right.
The fact that this was my internal reply to that leads me to believe it's not necessarily true.
If you showed me a furry holding a Hillary sign, I'd have likely scrolled unhindered, but this made my brain hurt to look at.

>the military hits a target with a JDAM
>prove hes dead?
Guys you cant be seriously this retarded can you?
That's like lighting a bonfire, and shoving a giant cardboard cock effigy into it to burn, then the next day telling someone about it, and having them ask you to take a photo of it.
You can show them image after image, but they wont believe it till they go looking for their favorite cardboard cock, and cant find it.

Found the sand nigger
Learn to sharpen a machete faggot.

Remember when Osama's death photo was fake? When they photoshopped his face on someone who had already been killed? Oh right, that story was "dead in the water"
If the DoD wants you to believe someone is dead, it's probably true in a metaphorical way, at least.