What the fuck is going on with the moon tonight Sup Forums? I've seen blood moons, I've seen dust moons...

What the fuck is going on with the moon tonight Sup Forums? I've seen blood moons, I've seen dust moons, but I've never seen anything like this, my phone camera isn't picking it up well but it's a deep, dim red, it literally looks like arterial blood, I'm in Australia (Soutj Australia so it itsnt smoke from the fires), can anyone else step outside and see if they see the same thing? This is creeping me the fuck out a bit

Attached: 20200104_001954.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

>it itsnt smoke from the fires
It's smoke from the fires.

the hunt begins.

More pics, it looks way smaller in the pictures

Attached: 20200104_002416.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

I took some decent ones but they are too big for Sup Forums

Nah mate those fires are far is hell and in the opposite direction, these pictures are out towards the ocean

Blood has been spilled this night

it is smoke and dust, ash etc. from the fires up in the high atmos.
you're breathing that shit.

Its the end for Australia. The country will fall off the Earth

Seriously dude there was a firenado here near Sydney, fucking picked up a 15 tonne fire truck and killed a few people. It's the smoke combined with their blood mist

ur mom is
a firenado
> IT
was probably here

>Nah mate those fires are far is hell and in the opposite direction, these pictures are out towards the ocean

I live in the UK, and have seen the appearance of the moon change due to sandstorms in the Sahara Desert in Africa, because of large volcanic eruption in Iceland, and also because of the Chernobyl Nuclear Reactor explosion in the Ukraine (then part of the USSR).

Yet you think that the emissions from vast fires in your own country can't affect atmospheric conditions in and around your country just because the moon is located off the coast of your country.

It's the smoke

Attached: Screenshot_20200104-020907_Windy~01.jpg (1080x2009, 290K)

Theres fires on kangaroo island you dumb cunt

It's smoke from the fires you mongoloid. The fires are changing skies and the sun's appearance in fucking New Zealand and you think you're immune to it because you're in South Australia?

>Nah mate those fires are far is hell and in the opposite direction, these pictures are out towards the ocean
It's smoke from the fires.

You either gotta kill Sinding and claim the savior's hide, or help him survive and obtain the ring that lets you transform into a werewolf multiple times per day.

Attached: TESV_Ill_Met_By_Moonlight.png (1360x768, 1.4M)

Why did you fuck off out of my aus/pol/ thread?

Attached: images (8).jpg (554x554, 22K)

You're what's wrong with this fucking country. It's the fucking smoke you absolute twat.

This is what it was like half an hour away from the recent batemans bay fires on NY. Half an hour away and still blanketed like a motherfucker.

Take it from an RFS member...

Attached: 20191231_184521.jpg (4032x2268, 1.92M)

I destroyed our immersion the leader must have caught whiff of something so something planned a preemptive attack on you soil to alter their thought. Test

This lmao

Come back, OP! Don't be a faggot

Attached: images (7).jpg (270x270, 8K)

Newcastle NSW.

Some arvos the sun is like a deep maroon colour that you can easily watch directly.
The moon is a brown/red colour.

It is from smoke.

The eruption of El Chichon made sunsets blood red globally for months, though there wasn't a noticeable difference during the rest of the day. As for whether these fires will cause something similar probably depends on the weather local to them, since the aerosols have to be lifted into the stratosphere to persist that long. It's appalling enough that they're on a scale that has continent-wide effects like that.