Tfw

>Tfw
>23 years old
>spent almost 3 years becoming a tattoo artist
>job turned out to be nothing like I expected >hated dealing with dumbass people
>money was very unstable

ended up quitting, now I'm unemployed and have no fucking idea what to do with my life since my "dream job" turned out to suck

what do?

Attached: 1577595088170.png (1024x1600, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w8-cjd5cdIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 31 and quit being a chef because it sucks shit
wat do? unemployed btw

Maybe you just suck at being a tattoo artist, dick

Both you faggots should learn how to suck dick, you'll make a lot of money and the hours are flexible. Give up your ass and bottom and you'll make even more money. Get at it you fags.

Fuck yea

Just got out of customer service myself. It feels really good. Now I farm lol

You thought something art related would be good. You played yourself

Get something to get you by, start listening to Jordan Peterson, clean your room, be top lobster

If you quit then it is your fault you’re unemployed. You brought this on yourself.

I understand that, I just need to figure out what to do now, since the job i wanted for years turned out to be shit, I dont know what else to work towards and I feel lost now

What other shit do you like doing

youtu.be/w8-cjd5cdIU
thank me later

Dude you tried it once, in one area. Don't be such a pussy, I'm a mechanic and the first garage I worked at was shit, now I'm in a great place and I love my job. Don't give up after one try faggot.

You don't get to just go straight in at the good part, you gotta wade through the shit first.

Tattoos are for degenerates

Enlist

It could be good if you do it for yourself instead of working for others

Where are you from?
I can do some local marketing for you for free and we can split profits. And then we make a major tattoo shop

just continue to tattoo out of your house.
your problem was your boss, and the other pricks at your shop.
advertise on Craig's List or some shit.

I once had a girl orgasm while I was tattooing around her nipples.

Like, as I was tattooing her she was getting very excited and I was struggling because she wouldn't stay still so I'd have to stop, she'd settle down, and then start again. It happened three of four times so I told her just get it over and done with. She finished herself off in the chair so that I could finish off the design.

I also had a guy who had almost a whole sleeve done, but he couldn't handle the pain and sight of blood. Basically, he'd give us instructions on what he wanted, approve the design, then make it very clear that he wanted us to continue after he'd fainted.

Have any interesting stories user?

no, tats are degenerate

>Sucks shit

Attached: 1575525027884.png (742x800, 412K)

If money was unstable then you had to be crap tattoo artits. Sorry faggot.