Got about $120K saved up and I want to work my own schedule as my own goddamn boss...

Got about $120K saved up and I want to work my own schedule as my own goddamn boss. What do I do with this money Sup Forums? What are the best ways to invest/use it?
>Looking for serious replies

Attached: 1267167245293.gif (280x175, 1.95M)

Become a day trader.

There's only two things I do with cash. Low cost index funds or rental properties.

Oh God.... Oh fuck... IM COOOOOOOOMINGGGGGGGG

If you’re smart you’ll invest it properly, mutual funds can get you 8% returns a year. Not enough to live on but good returns.

Or you could trade stocks and lose it, but that’s up to you.

Fucking nice one bruvva!!!

open a bar/pub, my life goal

Can you cash app me like 600 bucks trying to start a drop shipping business

Ugh... AHHH.... IM GONNA.... IM GONNA COOM! UHHHHH IM COOMING! UHHHHH AHHHHHH EEEEEEEEH IM FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

>Work hard, save up moeny to invest
>Go to Sup Forums for advice.
Yeah, kiss that shit goodbye. If the advice doesn't drain it your general stupidity will.
inb4 you spent it all on oregeno weed or bought a trap farm

Magic cards

Ohhhhh GAWWWD

IM. FUH. KIN. COOO. M. ING.

OHHHHHH GAAAWWWWDDDD IM FUCKING

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooIOOOOOOOOIIOOOIIOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOooooooooIOOOOOOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

you need a hobby man

Start something that you see as a problem. Research, research research. Save up and be carrefull on what you spend. My advice is dont spend it at first and see what problems are out there. Temptation to spend is a mother fucker. Here where i live a bagle place would add some cash. Your initial costs will be resources. Take your time and brainstorm ideas. Ask as many people as you can. Hope you become a millionaire and in good health. Good luck user.

> Step one, fap
> Step two, coom
> Step three, ???
> Step four, FUCKING COOOOOOOOM

Guess my interests

My honest advice?

Go to a financial advisor, they can really navigate you through your options and build a portfolio for you. I'd say that's your best bet for making something out of that cash.

Listen to Dave Ramsey

leave the shit hole of the usa and move to the countryside/mountains of somewhere nice

Go to Thailand and fuck whatever you like for pennies

What the fuck is a trap farm? Also, I'm looking for ideas and will be doing extensive research before I make any moves.

>$120k to play with

Look around for some potential rental properties. Look for houses/apartments in the 20-30k range, expect to invest another 20-30k each.
>remodel them and rent em out.

Depending on location/state of the building rent them out for 500/600 a month, requiring renter to pay utilities.
Usual property taxes sould be between 150-300/year, maintenance costs should be less than 2k/year.

>+$600/month, -$150/year taxes,-$1500/year maint=rough profit of $5500/yr per property

Or shoot for low risk stocks, invest in precious metals, purchase land and skyrocket rent.

this

houses for 20 or 30 k where? here they are ten times as much and then even for an appartement of 100 k you would get 600 pm in rent

invest it you stupid gay

this poster's a foolish retard (durrrrrrr look for rental properties!!!111) unless you're fluent in the laws that go with rentals, and you have 24 hours to dedicate to it, don't even think about it.

120k won't get you far in today's economy, just invest it and forgetaboutit until 20 years from now

have a personal money generator.
best low risk solution you can hope for is buying VTSAX and letting it sit and generate money. at some point you can comfortably skim some money a year for passive income

move to the ukraine or some other shithole third world country and live off your savings for the rest of your life.

>index funds
Better to await the bottom of the next scheduled correction, coming soon.
>rental properties
Buy where (((crime))) isn't on the rise, and it's the best cash cow there is.

The problem is the term "coming soon". I'm more of a real estate person than a stock guy, but from what I have been reading, timing the market is a sure way to lose out unless you need that money in the short term.

If your investment horizon is 10+ years, they say you're fine to invest all of it now.

I live in northern VA I dont think there will be anything that cheap around here