I'm a yeenoholic

i'm a yeenoholic

Attached: happy yeen girl -o.jpg (462x595, 19K)

Your a fucking mong

you're a guy that can't write good english.

Attached: jasiri and kion 6 -o.jpg (1170x711, 94K)

hello there!

Attached: rita_happy.jpg (370x331, 106K)

hey ritaposter!, nice quads my dude, lord kek is pleased, how are you doing today

Attached: jasiri and janja playful -o.jpg (1023x769, 69K)

I don't feel so good, I slept bad. but besides that I'm fine.

how are you?

Attached: rita.jpg (621x600, 198K)

>yeenoholic
Bravo. -J

Attached: Jasiri riendo 3 -j.gif (800x450, 1.99M)

¡Hola Rita! How are you all? I feel bad for missing out the conversation on the VOLAFILE yesterday. -J

Attached: foxcover1.jpg (1200x630, 460K)

hey J, now that all members have arrived we can finally start the party
>I don't feel so good, I slept bad.
oof, story of my life,
>but besides that I'm fine.
good to know

my new pen to the tablet broke again, this time it wasn't even related to the nib breaking, just stopped working correctly, so i'm once again pretty bummed, but whatchagonnado
i've just ordered a tablet from a different company (huion), seeing as its a much more reliable and popular brand, should arrive by the 17th
thanks!
>I feel bad for missing out the conversation on the VOLAFILE yesterday. -J
that's alright, it was mostly a talk about our countries and general info, we can always sort out another one at some point

Attached: hi there -o.gif (480x270, 1.92M)

Hi J! como estas?

>I feel bad for missing out the conversation
you don't have to, life has got more to it. I bet you had some good reasons

Attached: rita_chest.png (338x422, 150K)

>my new pen to the tablet broke again

that's some bad news, I hope your new tablet arrives soon.

technology can get quite annoying

Attached: shark_pc.gif (125x125, 16K)

>that's some bad news, I hope your new tablet arrives soon.
yeah me too

>technology can get quite annoying
you got that right, hopefully this one should last a lot longer than a week

also thanks for the gif, i give it a 10/10

Attached: jasiri butt wiggle -o.gif (500x282, 1.97M)

Hey Jasiri and Jasiri poster, who is Rita ?

Attached: CIqmARDGDjptXZH1cMmSzwAxsln_v9cTxIcQ6AGc3ZdA.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

this gets quads

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

hey trollposter, new fellow, joined in fairly recently
you'll get your turn, don't worry friend

Attached: happy2 -o.png (974x1128, 1.14M)

>my new pen to the tablet broke again, this time it wasn't even related to the nib breaking, just stopped working correctly, so i'm once again pretty bummed
Seriously what the actual heck, has a one-eyed man eyed you or what? I can not believe your terrible luck: first they take ages to deliver you the drawing tablet, then the day after receiving it not only the pen breaks but you cut yourself with it, and finally after replacing the pen it also breaks shortly after receiving it? I am really sorry to hear all this, specially given my personal interest in your creations. That manufacturer is not good, I suppose and I am glad you are trying your luck with another brand. I hope you get a refund again or something.

>I bet you had some good reasons
I did, I was cooking.

>Jasiri poster
Name's J.

-J

Attached: tumblr_388da61e40ab94086d2b7ed8941828b1_2a9da106_640.gif (580x355, 1.54M)

I know who -j is, but i mean the fox

Attached: trollhunter_3594 (1).jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>Seriously what the actual heck, has a one-eyed man eyed you or what? I can not believe your terrible luck: first they take ages to deliver you the drawing tablet, then the day after receiving it not only the pen breaks but you cut yourself with it, and finally after replacing the pen it also breaks shortly after receiving it? I am really sorry to hear all this, specially given my personal interest in your creations. That manufacturer is not good, I suppose and I am glad you are trying your luck with another brand.
yeah, i never really get this unlucky, but i can't expect to always have a good time, c'est la vie
> I hope you get a refund again or something.
yeah i plan on returning it

Attached: sisinisawa -o.jpg (798x944, 91K)

>also thanks for the gif, i give it a 10/10
I stumbled over it as I was researchnig other shark images

>who is Rita ?

Rita is a cute vixen from a danish comic and film called "Jungledyret"

Oh just another recovering pedophile. We use these children's cartoons to ease ourselves away from children themselves. It's a step by step process -J

so she really did that huh

Attached: 7CC6A903-5615-494B-A7E7-DF65ED751652.jpg (750x1010, 557K)

That explains a lot. Thanks

>Oh just another recovering pedophile. We use these children's cartoons to ease ourselves away from children themselves. It's a step by step process -J
that's not nice, first off impersonating others is a big no no, and claiming we're pedophiles is just as bad, please apologize or i will personally contact my dad, which is a good friend of moot, and he will personally permban your ip and backtrace it.

Attached: happy yeenie -o.jpg (728x581, 34K)

das not me

Attached: janja and jasiri -o.png (1200x1300, 1.24M)

>i plan on returning it
When you first told me about the tablet you bought and I searched for it on Google it seemed good, of course I know nothing about them but I saw some reviews and didn't catch any red flags. Should I have I would had warned you, of course.

>We use these children's cartoons to ease ourselves away from children themselves.
Pardon my ignorance but how would that work? In any case I would assume drawings of sexualized children like LOLICON could help pedophiles to stay away from children, not drawings of animals. I mean, in any case drawings of animals could help zoophiliacs. -J

Attached: 1576002422616m.jpg (1024x682, 117K)

you should be ashamed to say something like that, also to play to be someone else

Attached: rita_liar.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>When you first told me about the tablet you bought and I searched for it on Google it seemed good, of course I know nothing about them but I saw some reviews and didn't catch any red flags. Should I have I would had warned you, of course.
thanks, sadly its not something you can really predict, the cases may vary and most people might actually have a good time with the tablet, but it doesn't prevent it from being bad the other 20% of the time, what i know is i'll be a lot more comfortable with the brand i've ordered, hopefully

i could've bought it locally so it would arrive sooner, but i felt like paying 2.3x the amount for a model i didn't want wasn't the right choice

>Pardon my ignorance but how would that work? In any case I would assume drawings of sexualized children like LOLICON could help pedophiles to stay away from children, not drawings of animals. I mean, in any case drawings of animals could help zoophiliacs. -J
you're right in that case, some haters think these animals are portrayed as children and this is some form of loli, i guess that's what he meant
some people will do anything for attention, you can only feel sorry for them

Attached: jasiri and kion -o.jpg (1164x681, 74K)

Children's cartoons are part of my recovery, and for the most part it's working. -J

try harder, faggot.

Attached: you thinking what i'm thinking -o.jpg (1000x714, 74K)

Samefag

And now you're samefagging while trying to call others out for the same thing. Just fuck off.

The hyena poster is homophobic? That's a real shame. I was kinda getting into it.

>Children's cartoons are part of my recovery, and for the most part it's working. -J
Is the dot between my signature a mistake or are you trying to impersonate me? If so just know you will receive no further attention here, at least not from me. -J

Attached: jasiri_rushing_to_meet_her_foe_by_sarafina97_dbk1c37-pre.jpg (1126x709, 66K)

baby jesus was molested :D

Attached: andyhog.jpg (600x928, 370K)

SHUUUT. UUUUUUP !! YOU DUMB WHINING GIRL, I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID, SHE IS CUTE AND YOU CAN GET OUT OF HERE

Attached: trolljegeren12.jpg (600x333, 11K)

nah
nah mang

Attached: really now -o.jpg (1192x670, 36K)

You're the one stealing my signature, so please by all means ignore me. Go and start your own thread. -J

Ooooohh myyyyyy... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!! STOP POSTING THIS GROSS THING, IT'S GROSS AS HELL

Attached: trolljegeren-10.png (720x400, 143K)

In some cases I prefer to buy my stuff localy, for example power drills. even if I pay more, I know i won't be having a hard time to return it or get it repaired.

Attached: rita_sit.jpg (146x133, 5K)

that's the point, we andy sixxers love the stench and taste of shit shit shit.. shit on me, in me all over me do it naw ffs

Hahaha, you are a pathetic samefag

Attached: vlcsnap-2011-02-23-11h27m14s123.png (320x178, 58K)

Do you have a good local dry cleaner to wash the cum stains out of your fursuit? I'm too embarrassed to take mine in and it's starting to smell really bad now. -J

This is some next level samefagging here. Trying to look like your having a argument with someone. Hint = it's not working

That's seriously gross, i'm eating, and i was almost about to throw up

Attached: tumblr_inline_ph7hvahpP41totood_540.png (540x488, 79K)

Molestation. Genocide. Infanticide. Incest.

Attached: andynoose.png (825x523, 717K)

You are a pathetic woman, just... shut up

Attached: 320x240-poZ.jpg (320x240, 11K)

Almost as gross as posting a picture from tumblr.

yeah, i agree on that part, plus i got a good connection with someone who works in a well known company, so i can get powertools for like 40% off

Attached: jasiri and kion look -o.jpg (1920x1029, 105K)

do it, throw up in my ass so that i can later on shit a mix of your vomit with my shit and snowball it back into your mouth ohh yeah thats what we andy sixxers love we love it so much we are one with the log

I didn't meant to be mean or something, i just said the truth, i am eating, and was actually about to thow up, i don't deserve to die because of that. Right... ?

Attached: D6fmU82WwAA8N09.png (397x853, 75K)

>woman
How do you know im a woman, fraggit?

Nice. What kind of tools?

right, join us in the logging, join us in the shit eating or die

that's some neat deal. a friend of mine owns an hobby auto repair shop. I get spare parts for the price he's buying them and I pay less for the use of the auto-hoist. In return I'm doing his electrical work for a very low price. Eine hand wäscht die andere. (one hand washes the other)

Attached: rita_hat.jpg (800x450, 54K)

I know it because of your WHINING

Attached: image-w856 (1).jpg (856x482, 26K)

Not to mention he has a really cute kid, but I try and stay away from that.

Rape your own mother

Attached: andylipstick.jpg (526x665, 33K)

right now i've got a hammer drill, a jigsaw, and a polisher, looking to get a grinder, a table saw and a dremel, i'm pretty into woodworking and diy stuff
that's really neat, yeah, you rub his back and he rubs yours

Attached: mane -o.jpg (1141x496, 43K)

No, i don't want to die, is it something else i can do... please

Attached: EDb0fkSXoAU7LfV.jpg (680x680, 59K)

>(one hand washes the other)
Jajajaja, that's great. One spanish version of that very same concept is tú me rascas la espalda y a cambio yo te rasco la tuya (you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours). -J

Attached: 1280px-Spotted_hyena_(Crocuta_crocuta).jpg (1280x687, 284K)

I told you to stop. I'm warning you again, do not piss me off anymore.

You replied to the fake one, don't feed the trolls bro

you logposters are even worse than foot fetishists, and that's saying a lot

You cant do anything to me, you has no powah over me

Just let us enjoy our fur thread in peace. We're not hurting anyone and /b is a designated safe space for furfriends

I will leave you alone after you share your pederasty tales, tell us about your various exploits with little children.

yeah please, this is really ruining our threads and we're getting really angry, please stop with all of this!

Attached: kion and jasiri smiling -o.jpg (752x628, 42K)

Fuck a pile of hot dog shit

Attached: andycoil.png (583x366, 258K)

souds great, I think doing diy is way better than playing video games the whole time. you learn some skills, do your experiences and you can be proud of what you did.

never heard it before in that way. I have to admit, my first thought on that was "if I have to scratch my back, I do it like a bear". but I like that picture, because it shows the ease of solving a common problem

Attached: rita_drink.jpg (3500x2500, 1.98M)

im trying

That's all in the past now. Unless you're going to post some hyenas then please leave. -J

Y-you... want me... to... fuck... s-shit... ??? 0_0

Attached: 677c74189ebbd7bdc92a60680f90dc9e.png (623x571, 83K)

>diy is way better than playing video games the whole time. you learn some skills, do your experiences and you can be proud of what you did.
I agree wholeheartedly, I too like to repair my own stuff and create things though in my case they have less to do with electronics and more with carpentry. And yes, you teach yourself to be self-suficient. -J

Attached: 1575907089259.png (370x312, 41K)

I wasn't ready for that level of cringe. Give me a warning next time.

What's in the past? I have no idea whats going on here.

Did you make a diy sex swing for your pedo dungeon?

My dick on your butt is in the past.
Go to hell you asian furfag, suck a Dick and choke on it

mmmm piles of steamy shit warm from his intestinal ovens

Attached: andybabe.jpg (490x619, 19K)

I already said I'm in recovery. Stop trying to derail my thread. -J

so both of you like to work with wood. I never managed to get along with it, but I can do basic metall work.
must be a great feeling to eat from a self crafted table

Attached: rita_waterfall.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

Oh my god, you are a fucking pussy! If you think that is " cringe " fucking weak pussy

This isnt your thread, it is mine
>recovery
No one can cure your pucked up life but a bullet or the rope

Attached: 20191229_170227.png (429x676, 452K)

It is rewarding. I'd like to learn metalworking one day, I think there's a lot more potential with it in the long run. -J

Leave the guy alone. He's just posting cartoon hyenas ffs.

I haven't really made a table yet, as i don't have all the tools, but i will once i get them, i plan on making a shed

i'm off for now, got to go run some errands, i'll talk to you guys later
that's not that a big issue man, we got filters, and they kept this thread going

Attached: jasiri cute tiny version -o.png (690x758, 216K)

Later I'm out with a friend. will be back tomorrow.

see ya friend :)

Attached: rita_bedroom_eyes.png (900x553, 171K)

Are you actually a recovering pedophile then? I've seen this mentioned in a lot of threads now. I'm not judging or anything.

He is, but it's not really relevant. At least he's had the courage to seek help.

andy sixx wannabee kys nigger

A hero of our time indeed. Now eat a steamy HOT LOG OF FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 3d0563c4e0ac68a5f1e4ed9d1624f5113e167d98_hq.jpg (642x349, 25K)

I'm making some french fries and baken camembert today. I just love cheese

Attached: rita_stand.png (564x700, 140K)

We know you do. That's why you're in recovery.

Holy shit. 91 replies and only 10 posters.

I knew these hyena spam threads We're just a small group of samefagging nonces.

In the last thread you asked me what stopped me from fapping, well, it was a family event, and we had to share rooms, also the bathroom didn't have locks so I couldn't find a moment for fapping.

Attached: 1352690556.jpg (540x680, 71K)

How old are you, 33?

Why such a specific age lol. No, I'm in the start of my 20s.

Attached: 1908955348.jpg (685x1024, 149K)

hey dude that's a jasiri thread. please post your naked women somwhere else. thanks

Attached: rita_skateboard.png (800x949, 202K)

mmmm his crappe frappes. smoother than buttah!

Attached: andyfrica.jpg (821x750, 144K)

>so I couldn't find a moment for fapping.
You say it as if fapping were at all important, matey.

I do it at least twice a day normally. It is important for me, although I gotta admit it felt very good to just stop for some days and then the release was awesome.

There's a Jasiri poster who already knows me as "trapanon" from several threads ago.
And I'm not delusional I know these are not women.

Attached: 1555721897.jpg (470x590, 51K)