Just looked at my last pay stub of the year from last week. YTD gross pay was 101,000.00. six figures, 28yr old male...

Just looked at my last pay stub of the year from last week. YTD gross pay was 101,000.00. six figures, 28yr old male. How about you user?

Attached: 1575817041160.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I stole a tv and sold it for $150

What do you do, mate?

I just checked my last pay stub and it was $10,104,650. 21 yr old male.

What kind of TV? Where'd you steal it from?

I'm a traveling cardiac sonographer in the United States.

Hopefully you're maxing out your retirement options, man.

42k so far this month

based thief

27. Somewhere in the 60k range

$230,000 investment income, 24, retired.

Trust fund kid?

56k but it also depends on the cost of living where you are. If you live in cali where min wage is 20+ an hour then I'm doing better living where min wage is 7.50. Cost of living where I'm at is dirt cheap I make more than alot of people around me. But i also believe money cant buy happiness. So I'm not a douche about it

yes.

$2k/week after taxes, $15k tax refund each year because i claim 0 but have 3 dependants. environmental tech.

30yr male
$50k/yr
Office grunt

27 and 28. Wife and I combined made $160k. Barely keeping us in the 22% tax bracket. Definitely the most money we ever made.

$109k

Not bad, could be better.

Attached: 1C713D3A-75FA-4F48-81C1-007DC9145A0D.jpg (967x451, 167K)

27k last year 19 at a dead end job works for now though right

Attached: 1570661870803.gif (320x179, 747K)

I made 138k last year including a $7500 retention bonus.

$112,062 gross 26 yr old male

I don't get a paycheck. I just get paid. Bad year in my line of work. I haven't done my taxes but I guessing 180k more or less.

I'm putting 20% in my 401k and and another 20% in my Roth which my employer matches 6% on. So essentially saving 46% of my paycheck every week for retirement.

forgot to add i'm 30 and i've been at that job for 3 years. they also pay for my travel, hotels, food, and a stipend when i'm on the road. 120+ hour weeks (when you factor in travel time) but it's worth it.

Lol why wouldn't you believe me? Would you believe me if I said I was a travel nurse? You can be a traveler basically with any position in the medical field. I'm do echoes ( ultrasounds of hearts ) and I'm a traveler. It's not even unrealistic. You don't even have to be very bright. I'd like to think I am but over met a lot of other techs, nurses, and dr's for that matter who are dumb as rocks.

>Sup Forums
>the only place in the world where people

How is it hard to believe that an Engineer younger than 30 with 3 advanced engineering degrees makes 100k+?

It's not, that guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Engineers make great money. I was bringing home about 2k a week or more especially with on call pay. But then I started putting almost 50% away in my 401's and shit and I'm only bring home about 1300 a week. I don't mind though, prevents me from buying frivolous things

ITT: NEETS larping as successful chads

Well I wasn't role playing as a Chad but since we're on the subject. I've had sex with probably around 50-60 girls/women. Got a date with an older nurse tonight :). OP here btw.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Good on you user. I'm currently debt snowballing my student loans. I have around 30k in my 401k, only been putting money in it for 2 years but I just stopped investing while I tackle my debt.

Own my own business. Get to write off $20k in losses because a customer went bankrupt. Living on a teacher's salary (my wife) now. I got to write $3k in paychecks for the entire year and will need to loan it back to the company.

Attached: 1563947748965.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

I beat a rat to death with a hammer yesterday so I could have lunch. My life is simple so my needs are simple.

If this was even remotely true you’re priorities are fucked and you deserve to be poor considering you’re here

If I was larping I would have said a lot more money

Its the little things in life you have to appreciate and make it so special

about 25k/year, but I have a net worth of about 1.1M, I think I'm ok.

What did you do to get that high in salary? I'm pretty interested, currently work in aviation, high stress and only get 80k a year. I am down to travel and get the fuck out of management. I've googled and see a lot of companies offering to help point in the right direction but what is the best way to get where you're at? Certs? A degree in "cardiac sonography"? I have a ba already, would some night classes and getting a cert do the trick? BTW, I'm already used to travel, I travel about 60% for my current job.

Holy fuck what communist shit hole do you live in where you pay 50% in deductions??

130k at 27, software engineer

making money is a slipper slope. before this job, i just wanted a decent apartment. now i want to climb the ranks and get a nice ~10 million dollar home with an infinity edge pool and a gorgeous view from a hilltop.

in a sense, it's healthy to lust for what's above you. it keeps you motivated.

about tree fiddy

Bro, look at his stub again. Other than sav bk or whatever, everything else looks like savings/healthcare/state tax. Makes sense.

I see that in a lot of people. I'm 33, and peaked young. I lost that drive like 10 years ago. Made a good point of money, been in management pretty much right outta high school, then I got married and watched myself get into debt as three younglings popped out. Right now, I have zero desire to be rich. I just want to get this debt off of me, buy some land and quit working full time. One of my early jobs was managing state employees, Jesus what an eye opener. 30 something out of my 40 staff were 60+ with the oldest being 70. Quite a few already retired with the state and came back because low and behold, social security combined with their pension isn't enough to retire on. Seriously don't want to work until I die, don't want to play the game no more either haha.

Most of it is 401k and HSA savings, putting it away tax-free. I don’t even need to put that much away because I also have a pension, but I live comfortably on that net pay and I’m on track to retire early.

Earned about 50-55k last year. Work on commission. Double glazing sales. Done about 60 when I was 22. 26 now getting a bit harder out there I think.

I made about that but worked 30hrs/week
Sales is the best and worst

That's so hot.

Marry me daddi

35k 22 and just started farming. Hoping to make booko bucks as I take over my families farm.

Male, 27, South Florida.

Part owner of construction company that builds custom homes on Palm Beach Island (there’s quite a few that do this).

Make around 120k a year.

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U

Like 35k

But I have 60k in property, 60 in silver, and 200k in cash

yeahhh no

I'm a NEET landlord