Bruce Wayne? I'm actually impressed

Bruce Wayne? I'm actually impressed.

TELL IT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK!!!!

what a shitty superman costume, fan-fic tier

Any costume where you can see Henry Cavill's enormous penis bulging out is a good costume.

this one is better

Australians are the true Supermen

>tumblr
>response to a post talking about penises
I'm hesitant to look.
>captcha: stop lane

It's the overly darkened colors that bother me tb completely h. I liked Brandon Routh's costume.

Joy Lane

Everyone complains now about costumes being too textured and busy, but I prefer that to the flat look that this has.

She's the reason happened.

>It's the overly darkened colors that bother me
>posts costume where they decided to change the classic red to a weird burgundy that ultimately looked brown in the final film

Sometimes simplicity is better. Superman doesn't need to have an over designed suit. No need for that.

The boots are a bit silly but overall it's a great costume

This one and the Reevs one are the best

The belt is ridiculous and having the big plastic decal S is kinda stupid looking generally.

it's probably the worst superman costume ever put to screen

But at least the blue still looks good and helps even it out a little bit. In MOS both the red and the blue were overly darkened.

You haven't seen Man of Steel or BvS?

Small detail, not that noticeable.

yes the blue is not bad but it also looked flat in the final film, though not as bad as the red

the mos costume isn't amazing but it's still better than the sr one in all respects

I can't believe this thread turned into Sup Forums debating about the color of Superman's costume.

Details are the problem though, big or small it needs less of them.

Best Batman = Ben Affleck

Best Superman = Christopher Reev

sauce faggots

Maybe a little bit but it didn't bother me.

Disagree. The whole outfit was so dark it may as well have been black.

But the SR suit is very low on detail. It's not much more noticeably detailed than the Reeves suit.

>Ben Affleck best batman
>not the only one that was even remotely scary

even if you ignore the colours, the mos suit's design and fit are still far superior

I honestly don't understand why people keep saying Affleck makes a great Batman. He doesn't bring much to the role, he just plays himself and is all in all very forgettable. I thought Bale did a much better job.

that's the best batman movie

but imagine if Affleck was in it, with the current costume(+the underwear that Zach autistically removed), it would be even better

There are a lot of words I would use to describe Michael Keaton but scary is not one of them.

Disagree. The MOS suit has too much fake muscle padding. I'm not going to pretend the SR suit doesn't have any but it clearly doesn't have as much.

In this way you could argue Reeves is still the best because no padding on him.

That's Michael Keaton, not his version of Batman. He may be a manlet, but it's not really noticable in the movie. They filmed him really well. You can't look at the picture or this one and say he doesn't look like a guy who would fuck you up.

no doubt bale is a much better actor, but he doesn't look like bruce wayne/batman, he is just bale to me

and his costume isn't true to the comic book, it's just a "realistic" tactical suit(which works for nolans batman story)

DCEU casting ranking
>Elder God Tier
Gordon, Superman

>Great tier
Batman, Aquaman

>Meh tier
Flash, CGIborg

>was supposed to be Faora but got pregnant and switched the roles tier
Wonder Woman

Possibly, but they made Batfleck look a lot more intimidating than Keaton ever did.

>Cookie monster

You literally can't take him seriously

Disagree. I didn't really feel anything when he was on screen and his fight scenes were designed specifically for people with ADHD.

I hope Faora returns.

I miss Antje..

Intimidating, maybe. He was a bulked up old man. Scary.... not quite.

IMO:

>Great tier
Batman, Superman, Joker

>terrible mistake tier
Lex Luthor

>meh tier
everyone else

The first two acts of BvS are so underrated. Fuck Doomsday though

I really hate Snyder but the movie itself wasn't awful. The writing could have been great tier if the film could back it up.

sr suit's flaws:
suit was too tight and compressed routh's physique, who did gain muscle for the role even though you can't tell because of the suit. the muscle padding they added didn't help this, and just made it look weird. the deltoid padding really shows this in some scenes
neckline is way too high, and the way the cape is tucked into the neck just looks amateurish. like a little kid tucking a sheet into his shirt
ridiculous platform boots covered in S glyphs. just looks tacky and bad
chest shield way too small and looks glued on; doesn't mesh with the suit itself
visible seams make the suit look cheap
unnecessary shield on belt
briefs are cut too tight. look like the type gays wear at pride parades (probably singer's idea)
red way, way too dark
not really a suit problem, but routh's hairstyle was too long and made him look even younger

just a total botch job. unacceptable

it tried to do so many things at once which is the result of DC wanting to catch up. i have huge faith in JL though since if the leaked plot is true its basically form team fight big bad

Nah, Snyder's problem is always focusing on stupid shots and ignoring important shots. I don't fault him for the shoehorned vision shit but I fault him for random mountain scene and like an added 20 minutes of establishing shots.

Looks fucking dumb compared to MoS.

This is just about the only take where he looks scary, and even then the costume is obviously cheap rubber. Usually he's slow, clumsy, making odd poses, obviously a manlet, his lips make him look like he's making duckface and the eyes have to be shoddily covered in black makeup to make up for the oversized mask. Hell, the first movie starts with him showing his suit in a well illuminated rooftop, falling after getting shot and then having a lame action scene on par with TDKR.

>for random mountain scene
This is geniunely how retarded Marvelets are. No wonder they're stuck with MCU trash when they can't even process character building scenes.

the movie has too many flaws

even the base story of batman vs superman wasn't done well, their motivation to fight was pretty much non-existent, all the added garbage and subplots like doomsday and the middle east/CIA dogshit is just icing on the cake

No it doesn't. None of those flaws exist but you cherrypicking invalid points and replying to yourself over and over again.

>movie is called Batman vs. Superman
>they feel the need to throw in some random overpowered monster to fight instead
I still don't get it.

I just told you the flaws you brainless drone, you didn't refute them you just went "lalala they don't exist i can't hear you"

That's because you don't get the film at all and the sacrifice necessary for Superman to convert Batman into a believer.

Not the Costner part of it.

They aren't flaws. You're litearlly just whining about empty shit with none of the substance to prove it. You've already ousted yourself ADD-riddled marlel for thinking character-building scenes are unneccessary. Never change faggot.

Disagree. A lot of those are small details you don't notice when you watch the movie. I'd write an essay on why the MOS suit looks bad but that would be an even bigger waste of my time than posting on here. Go ahead and say what you want. Get it out of your system. I don't care and will ignore childish insults if you decide to go that way.

Disagree.

The entire rooftop scene in the beginning of the movie does a great job of making him scary. It has a lot to do with the atmosphere the scene sets up, something Snyder has no knowledge of apparently.

It's an establishing shot you dumb fuck. It's honestly surprising just how dumb these Marvel drones really are.

Yeah man, Superman sure looked smart flying around with that kryptonite spear which he could have just handed to Wonder Woman instead. But he didn't because I don't know, Zack Snyder is sexist?

Though the actual costner scene is ridiculous and out of nowhere with a huge build up.

You are mistaken.

Yeah, the mountain scene does a great job of building Supes as a character. For example, he is mentally ill and hallucinates a motivational speech from his dead father.

Should've added some funny quips and Tony Stark looking funny into the camera so the ADD-riddled Marvel audience could cope. It lasts a whole 30 seconds after all.

>A lot of those are small details you don't notice when you watch the movie.
not if you care about how superman looks. in a movie already as bad as sr, a superman i can't take seriously just makes things worse
>I'd write an essay on why the MOS suit looks bad but that would be an even bigger waste of my time than posting on here. Go ahead and say what you want. Get it out of your system. I don't care and will ignore childish insults if you decide to go that way.
ok? bye then

I just don't know why he was up a mountain at all. Clearly the "He's going there to die" is wrong because he won't, what does it add? Snyder had an opportunity to shoehorn retarded mountain shots into the film so he did for absolutely no reason. He harms his films more than he helps.

>Why is this scene happening
That's because you are a brainlet

And you too.

Yeah man, how like Superman to pass off all responsibility to Wonder Woman. Never mind the fact that she was busy pinning down Doomsday with her rope. Sure. I wonder what motivates someone to stretch this hard for flaws. Mental illnness? Kevin Feige salary?

This part was not in the theatrical release.

Ok fine, you can religiously defend that poorly made pile of crap of a movie without refuting my points, i dont care

you sound like a 15 year old, maybe you'll outgrow it one day

Thank christ for that at least, shouldn't have been included in any release. Or filmed. Or storyboarded.

>I just don't know why he was up a mountain at all
15 MCU movies does render your ability to understand crucial character moments destroyed.

She wasn't doing jack shit in that scene. Your mind literally made up something that didn't happen in order to justify this nonsense.

>literally whining over nothing and "why was superman having an introspective moment I DUN GEEET IT"
It's very hard to argue against retardation. Especially when they try really hard to be retarded every day non stop.

Please go, I don't give a fuck about shitty MCU and nobody does. This is an awful scene setup. The costner part is great, just the.... random mountain. Walking. Up a mountain. Superman walks up a mountain.

So BvS is basically modern art

It's a pile of steaming turds, but to pseudo-intellectual imbeciles like you it's the pinnacle of culture and sophistication

Superman Returns isn't bad. That's just a meme ADD autismos created when it came out because it was "boring."

>how like Superman to pass off all responsibility to Wonder Woman
Dying a very avoidable death because of "muh pride as a man" is the very definition of passing off responsibility to someone else.

She was fighting Doomsday, she was pinning him down. If not for her, he would've never been rendered immobile for Superman to pierce. Also would Superman as a character really throw away his responsibility for like that?

Brainlets need every small detail explained to them. Not a surprise really after being exposed to so much MCU mind poison.

what was their motivation to fight?

Superman is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing the mountain?

I'm assuming your inability to understand this scene is precisely because you are a consumer of Marvel's feces. What other reason could there be? After all, even a child could process the importance of that scene. Why can't you?

That's a pretty good example of retarded questions, yeah.

Why the fuck IS Superman walking up a mountain? I can understand the hallucination of Costner. Why the fucking mountain though?

Yes it is. Superman is not a faggot like you. Doomsday was a Kryptonian, his responsibility. I don't think you understand the concept of responsibility. Maybe because you're a shitskin third-worlder.

>I can understand the hallucination of Costner. Why the fucking mountain though?

He's going up there to be alone with his thoughts. I imagine to him it's one of the few truly quiet places.

lol Snyder drone is losing it

It is an introspective moment of looking backwards at the lessons his father taught him at a moment of doubt. The mountain is an isolated location where he can collect his thoughts.

Brainlets don't understand that it's ok. Your understanding of films end at Tony Stark's quip fights with Cap America.

Does someone still have the full script?

What was Chris thinkin when he made that script desu?

He's very clearly not alone though, he has to walk through a bunch of randoms. Why would he walk if he's superman anyway?

Hit a little to close to home there shitskin. Maybe one day you'll be free of shilling for Marvel for minimum rupees.

Let me get this straight. In your opinion, it is perfectly reasonable for someone to commit suicide because it is their "responsibility" to? That being the case, clearly you should off yourself.

>Why would he walk if he's superman anyway?
This is how low BvS threads have dropped when you allow MCUcks to shitpost relentlessly with no moderation. This is what we're discussing now. Why did he walk? Bravo MCUcks, Bravo!

>Why the fuck IS Superman walking up a mountain? I can understand the hallucination of Costner. Why the fucking mountain though?
because Zach is trying to create an "epic" and he thinks walking up mountains and convoluted subplots and random unconnected scenes is what makes an epic

These characters deserve so much better than the trash WB is putting out. It's so frustrating considering that they actually have a really good fit for Superman, but give him shit to work with.

Yes it is. Superman is not a faggot like you. Doomsday was a Kryptonian, his responsibility. I don't think you understand the concept of responsibility. Maybe because you're a shitskin third-worlder.

I must repeat myself I guess for the shitskin with no sense of honor or responsibility.

And that's the real answer. It's cause snyder thinks it looks meaningful rather than actually being meaningful.

>Superman Returns isn't bad

>first superman film in 20 years. first of the digital era
>write only one action scene
>ape the luthor landgrab plotpoint from the donner film
>give superman virtually no dialogue
>fuck the suit up
>cast a woman who looks 18 as lois lane
>give superman a kid

it was bad. and boring

Let me get this straight. In your opinion, it is perfectly reasonable for someone to commit suicide because it is their "responsibility" to? That being the case, clearly you should off yourself.

It's not convoluted or unconnected. You think that because you're a brainlet fed on Marvel's feces for a decade. Don't blame yourself though. It's a natural process.

There was nobody else to hold the spear and superman didn't even think he was gonna die til he was already impaled.

>>cast a woman who looks 18 as lois lane
I see no problem with this.