Total Chad here. I only bang married women. Ask me anything

Total Chad here. I only bang married women. Ask me anything.

Attached: FB_IMG_1578066578634.jpg (720x773, 37K)

Do your parents know you're gay?

I'm not gay, I'm a fucking man. A total stud, a Chad

The guy from the Facebook profile you took the pic off might be banging married women. You, a beta cuck with a fetish for seeing his gf get fucked by bbc, certainly don't.

Do you take dick up your ass often?

do the world a favor and kill yourself.

This is the gayest response you could have had.

Why you got a small chest?

Real Chad reporting in. OP is totally gay.

Attached: 1545353424319.jpg (590x865, 57K)

Your pecs look soft and weak and your physique looks like it was constructed out of strictly curls.
Fucking die.

why havent you killer yourself yet ?

Have you read the terms of service that has changed in 2020?

Sup Forums global rule 8: "all posters must be respectful and polite to all users. Posts that are intended to upset other users may face a ban and law enforcement may be informed. Be nice".

Chad here as well. How did you get into such a fucked up habit?

damn, I used to look like that. Fuck old

What does semen taste like?

it tastes like what it smells, just a tad stronger, but nothing extraordinary

> total Chad here
> only bang 2nd hand pussy

I remember when i was 14, i was well built and tall for my age and girls often asked me out and flirted with me.

Only ever chose one girl from high school and had sex with her. When i got to 18, i developed a butterface and everyone outgrew me.

Now girls don't want me at 25, kind of funny how you only want something when you know you can't have it. I sort of liked the attention at that point.

Attached: 11.jpg (852x480, 28K)

Seriously, I saw the KIK icon on my wife's phone. Do you think that means she's cheating? How do you communicate with the married women you hook up with?

Cuck