Eternal /FIFA/ thread

"This game fucking sucks" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5KK56RZ]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every year I buy FIFA on release date, maybe spend $15 or $20 on packs and then stop playing by November. I proceed to do this again the next time FIFA rolls around.

No more, from now on I will be buying FIFA 18, FIFA 20, FIFA 22 etc.

>giving ea money
Don't do this

Ea needs to include a way to bulk quick sell consumables.

Who you repping spee?

When will PES come good again la?

"This Chuck fucks & sucks" (currently Sneed)

>this fucking meme

Man touch road like a cabman
Old school, man just jump out with mad man
No tool, man just jump out and grab man (grab man)
Man's been known as the badman (yeah)
Man jump out, chop, kebab man (local)
Man jump out, pop and bag man (phone call)
Man just boxed up and bat man (pop pop)
Man like Sneakbo and Batman (oooh)

What's the best formation?

>tfw no prime vieri

I continue to spend FIFA points just to play draft, it's the only game mode that interests me these days

>nob
epic win

r8 lads I got Sanchez in a pack and Lacazzette is like 30k pretty cheap

also this got Alex Sandro but really nothing much to say pretty boring squad but fun to use 5 stars skills

Fuck me you must be shit with coins, 15k is literally pennies.

I don't like it.

This might be the most retarded post I've seen in this general ever. Are you the American autist or are you all just retarded?

Larsson any good? Seems like it can be done relatively cheaply with an 86 team the highest you need.

Having more fun with this big guy (ignore Wilson) squad than my main one.

zomg is this update a ratings refresh?!

Kys

I apologize former yugoslav republic of macedon, truly you are the descendants of the great alexander, conqueror of the world

What's the new """meta""" formation?

I feel like 4321 isn't cutting it anymore

people are fucking idiots. keep your GK in position. it's a guaranteed goal for me every time.

shit, added wrong vid to the webm converter, whatever. also, don't distribute short i guess.

>>>>>>>>>>

4-1-2-1-2(2) or 4-2-3-1
The narrow 5 atbs are okay too
Make sure you've got one CAM that can score from distance in case they sit back, one ST that is an all-rounder and one ST/CAM that is pacey
CDMs are really useful to have compared to CMs for me, even with stay back they lose their shape too much

cracking finish that lad

Lol wow just wow

Finally able to afford Messi and damn he feels like a cheat code. My enjoyment of the game went up by like 20%. I can't even imagine what full credit card teams feel like, yet that's still not enough for me to shell out Fifa points to this dumb company.

i stopped playing this shit game after FIFA 16

>opponent has two dark kits
retards man I swear

I'm not sure whether to save another million to get a central IF version because I don't like playing wingers. How does he play if you move him to CAM or ST? I want to know if it's worth it, according to futbin there's no difference

I hate that I have to do this but I sub out my CAM and sub him in at the start. He's definitely worth it, compared to all the other manlet technical dribblers like Gomez, Mertens, IF Gnabry, he feels 10 times better and he's not easy to push off the ball, he feels really smooth on the ball and really the only other player I can compare him with is prime Ronaldinho in terms of fun. He also has some unique dribbling animations that I haven't seen on anyone else.

yeah that sounds like it'd be worth the extra mil alone, how much chem is he on then, 6?

>pack a bald player
>check his date of birth

why do i keep doing this

Iago Aspas has to get an upgrade right?

No. EA don't change a players height until the next edition of the game comes out.

Anyone else only score FKs if you do the driven ones?
Keepers seem to be able to cover the entire goal against finesse FKs no matter who they are

What's the best way to win in single player squad builders against the ai? I was thinking 433 with big man andy up top and just spam crosses

Play on amateur

u get less points tho

Why does this general hate chemistry?

The game is even worse on consoles holy shit.

How do you play this, the amount of delay on the ps4 version is unbearable.

Why did I buy this shit again

Just be patient. Winning squad battles against the computer on legendary isn't difficult, just don't rush trying to dive in to win the ball back, and take your time in attacks.

EA fucked up on the Liverpool/West Ham MM sbc. It doesn't require a team rating so you can just use bronzes for the whole team and get a rare gold pack for it

>Wearing blue kit
>Opponent also has a blue kit, but only slightly darker
>Can't tell the difference in the shade
Why the fuck haven't EA introduced an option to get rid of shadows in this damn game yet? Flip shit when I mistake his defender for one of my players.

>how much chem is he on then, 6?
Doesn't matter cause he's a scoring/assisting machine

Nice. Thanks for the info.

>Start a game wearing the same colour as your opponent
>Cry that EA hasn't made their game retard proof

LADS, whats the best formation now a days?

FUCK squad battles

You're not cool if you don't have at least 3 red links, 2 players out of position and a rare silver desu.

>LADS, whats the best formation now a days?

Wish me luck lads

Just get Joe Hart ffs, I know he's worse than Adrian irl but in fifa he's miles better. Could even get the ptg version if your flush with coins.

>almost March
>still using 1 league squads

:(

He's back lads.

>We packed an in-form in our rewards

I know they don't usually do cards for midweek games but can I get a Thomas Muller motm card?

Champions league games get totks cards m8, still another leg to go though.

I've had enough with this menu lag

T H I S
H
I
S

how fucking hard is it to get that *little* part of the game done correctly??

haha

hahahaha

2/3

HAhAHAHAHAHA

3/3

>load up online seasons
>opponent is liverpool with 5 at the back and 2 deep lying midfielders

>tfw Mourinho finally was able to manage Liverpool

Fill this in for me lads. Got about 100k

Callum Wilson is GOAT for being so cheap. Averaging 2 goals a game in WL. Put Okocha at CM, move Kante/Baka to St and you get get full chem on any two PL players

He saw you had a credit card team and didn't want to give you the satisfaction of winning. I do that sometimes.

fair enough, i was laughing the whole time though.

it was the most fun for me since he was essentially time wasting all the way until the 90th minute.

>Viera
>Ronaldo
>Retirement Pirlo

Disgusting

He's playing Gundogan as a DM so he doesn't have that much of a clue.

issa game. shit is funnn.

he had no teeth going forward, there was no plan from him. he kept looking for a spot to try and through ball to his striker, but i never gave him that chance. i just shifted the field of play with him.

forgot to attach the pic.

>Still playing FIFA 18.
What the hell are you doing lads? Step away from that shit.

>Tfw we barely give a shit about soccer and would rather watch dudes bash their heads in trying to pass a ball across the field

>Tfw we barely give a shit about soccer

speak for yourself.

i bought a second TV and laptop just to stream more matches at the same time.

Come discuss footy in the official spee chat
[discord.gg/5KK56RZ]
No gay captcha

what do young people do in spain with that 50% unemployment? is it neet heaven?

Is this a bot or is someone out there actually like this?

'

good post.

>pausing at kick off in the DKT
ishygddt

>pausing at kickoff in squad battles

Mostly wear white tank tops, commit crimes, and live with their parents.

This is the kind of team I usually get matched up with whenever the predictor says I'm going to reach Elite 3

>reach final of tournament
>hit bar in first 5 mins
>concede from corner
>david de gea makes 6 saves that no other GK would make
>concede from deflection
>pull one back through some BS
>david de gea makes another 5 worldy saves
>hit post
>lose
cool game

Why is there no balkan icon? or atleast more east europe icons?

HOW?

People who don't care do what the leaf says. People who care try not to kill themselves everyday and study what they can while working at shit jobs. But that's just a small fraction of the youth.

stoichkov and suker were in the game last year but for some reason they were removed

Lmao welcome back you autistic fuck.

Kys

>February.
>Still don't want nor feel the need to buy 18.
Almost 5 months clean, lads.

how what? just got back from drinking.

>a fucking leaf

Just had a bizarre squad battle. The AI Miranda gave up two penalties but wasn't booked for either of them. Then my Fahrmann collected a goal just outside the goal line only to have the AI Higuain barrel into him and knock him back a few feet for an own goal. After that, the AI Handanovic made a partial save on a shot that was clearly already going in, but it trickled in and was called an own goal.

Terrible "physics" in this game sometimes.