Burn Notice

I loved this show, I watched it as if it was a DIY instructional video.

great show for about 4-5 seasons, then it fell off pretty hard, still entertaining though

also, super pissed they killed off Victor so early. easily one of the best characters on the show.

Its not a diy instructional video. I was an army sapper. Half of their explosives bullshit is dead fuckimg wrong. And i think i got r ecruited tonight for a, well i suppose lets say an ngo mission.

I was never micheal weston teir or really even the othe r guy teir even though i hungbout withbthose guys. But i know alot about explosivesband prettty mmuch everything leggymcgee did was retarded.

I like there is no sex in this since normies hate it

every episode begins with:
>a vulnerable woman approaches michael for help because her husband/brother/father is in trouble with organised crime
>michaels mothers life is in danger
>michael finds someone that betrayed him and made him lose his job

then
>sam calls FBI buddies for info on bad guy
>michael and the woman will stake out the bad guy
>woman will do something unnecessarily violent
>michael will do some obscure spy trick and will narrate the reason behind why he is doing it

and the issue will be resolved by:
>michael luring the bad guys into a trap
>michael tricking bad guys into infighting
>police showing up at the nick of time thanks to sams tipoff
>bad guy is blackmailed into stopping being a bad guy

the one where he pretends he's the devil is the only memorable episode

>that suit doe

Also where did they get their limitless supply of military grade det cord? Civie grade det cord is orange and highly regulated. You can get c4. You can get blassting caps. You can make substitutes. But actal mdx det cord is highly controlled.

the little errands are good and comfy and they mix them with the arc very well

what happened to your spacebar

the chick is the one who brings explosive from her past in ireland

Are you tetarded? Fiest of all mdx is highly volitile and only lasts foe about 5 years. Awcond of allnthey use so much det cord they would have needed a new box evwry 3 episodes.

Smuggling and sitting on guns is a thing. Det cord literally blows up.

only liberals from the middle class expect accuracy and education from their entertain industry

It was spy macgyver.

The showrunner said at a convention that they were 'encouraged' to fudge certain details in some of the diy scenes.

Let down by the ending imo. I wish Michael just sided with James and the blonde woman and ran their own organisation, instead of going back to the CIA which had totally fucked up his life.

>fiona
>seductress

Dropped the show pretty quick

i quit the show after season 2 or 3, and was planning to get back, thank you for saving me the time and reminding me why i left it.

You know they're not allowed to actually teach people how to make real explosives on a tv show right?

Except the news. Boston bombing they pretty much gave blueprints and they told eve e yone about untraceable caps.

The one thing i absolutely refuse to do is teach non sappers how to make bombs. But apparently cnn and fox think its fine.

Boston bombing stuff was literally nothing though.

If they put real exlosives in those 20lb pots, not firecrackers, it would have demolished the first floor of those buildings.

I refuse to tell you what they used but you can look ot up. They used a random as alll fuck blasting cap. They used a spider device as the initiator. Thats hot shit. But the main charge was chinese fireworks.

Do i have to spell it out? The fbi gave them a fake bomb.

Black powder is a perfectly reasonable explosive, real explosives wouldn't have demolished shit though and would be overkill for their little shrapnel bomb.

If you are smart enough to make a spider device you are smart enough to make anfo or anal.

Do you think isis monthly teaches terrorist how to build cell phone cuircuit boards bit not the proper mixture of fertilizer and deisel?

Those idiots were given the bomb but it had no main.

Smart isn't a thing, all their stuff was over the counter. It was barely assembly.

i liked it, very good 10 out of 10

Your dead wrong they had a spider. I used to have pixs of it on my last computer. They set it of with a phone and that, even if you just nigger rig a Nokia's battery, takes far more planning and forethought than making 20 lbs of anfo in your bathtub.

They had a sapper/eod teir bomb with a retarded12 year old main charge.