So Sup Forums i'm quite angry and here is why: I moved away from my old hometown 15 years ago and moved to a different...

So Sup Forums i'm quite angry and here is why: I moved away from my old hometown 15 years ago and moved to a different province (2 hours away).

My old hometown was a nice chill area, people worked and were generally very nice and occasionally held self made events for the town.
It was an amazing town to live in, we had a school, a big mall, many houses, many playing zones, bushes and tree's.

Now i returned there after 15 years to check it out with an old friend of mine that i met again last year and guess what? Its fucking filthy in this town now, its a goddamn fucking ghetto full of fucking niggers.

All the white people apart from some weird looking drug addicted ones have left, its crawling with niggers.
The houses are filthy with broken windows or barricaded with planks, graffitti on the walls, playingzones are destroyed (swings are torn off, the sand in the sandbox are all over the place, the benches are broken apart).
The bushes are dead, the tree's are dead (and even have graffitti on them, yes... even the tree's).
And it stinks like garbage because these subhumans leave their plastic filled with crap on the streets.

I'm mad Sup Forums, i was raised in this once peaceful town.

Can we get a nigger hate thread going?

Attached: niggers.jpg (1566x880, 203K)

Isn't diversity great

That sucks bro but that is typical nigger behaviour, they invade towns which make white people leave one after another then more niggers show up and more white people leave and the town is destroyed slowely.
Niggers are literally parasites bro, niggers can only destroy but not create its not in their gene pool

OP i have had the same thing (well sort of) my junior high was a great school but it got raided by niggers one day and they beat the kids and teachers and destroyed the school and put graffiti on the walls and shit.
And the reason? No one knows, but im betting it was a hatecrime and nothing more than that.

>province
Okay Gaylord, maybe next time you want a place to stay your home you should keep it as your home. Don’t move away for over a decade and then bitch like a whiny cuck. Niggers aside, you left and gave up your right to be mad.
An hero

Circle of life. Small town is peaceful happy community. Kids raised there have sense of worth, good values and intrigue in the world. So they venture out to get educated, live in other places, find a wife, and eventually have kids they want to see raised in a nice small town. They return to older town and it’s nigger infested. So they use their knowledge cultivated over time to get rid of the niggers, gentrify the area, and start the process over.

The folly of the white man. We feel the need to constantly innovate, adapt and move. Live in small town? GOTTA MOVE TO BIG CITY! Live in big city? SMALL TOWN WOOD BE NICE. If we were just a little more lazy, then maybe we could stay still and keep our homes nice. Instead, we move, we make a awesome shit, get boarded and leave allowing niggers to get the sloppy seconds of our creations. Shit is happening in California right now. Business owners and people with jobs and money (whites) are leaving.

You would think there's give and take. Like south American immigrants providing cheap labor, but black refuse to work, refuse to support their families, refuse to raise their children and we are left as a society to deal with the ghettos and gangbangers. To top it off they've somehow managed to blame whites for their behavior

>it got raided by niggers one day and they beat the kids and teachers and destroyed the school
lmao what?

Attached: 1572732817942.png (280x332, 183K)

Its true, it is kinda funny if you read it but it was the talk of the week. It was back in 2015.

But niggers are equal to us white people.
Niggers bring us what we need and we bring them what they need, its fair trade.

Let me tell you all the famous and heroic niggers in our history that were important to the world.
Here is the list:

oh boy. u have to green text this one

Attached: 1563210781004.jpg (305x384, 17K)

LOL dude can you tell us what year/school that was wanna look up any news articles

He can't do that because he made it up, this is a nazi incel fantasy forum, has been for years, where have you been?

That's exactly why I asked for a date and place you retard

Are u from detroit or any other major city in the united states of fucking retards

2015 and the school is called Peterus School. I guess that will do.

No i'm not, i'm from Europe.

Germany? France? Sweden? Or UK?

Attached: 156164.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Nah it does not

has anyone found anything? i couldnt find any news article

Attached: 1515153.jpg (626x635, 40K)

No. Just some Asian movie

Successful town, invites lower income because of diversity. Diverse property isn't maintained, property value drops in neighboring houses. Higher income moves away and nobody wants to move in, so houses sell for less. More lowers move in. Crime rate increases further, property values drop further and wider, higher income moves further away. Rinser, repeat, Blame white flight because be they "hate black people".

1 house ruins a street, which ruins a block, which ruins a subdivision, eventually you have Detroit.

What?