How does having a girlfriend feel like Sup Forumsros?

How does having a girlfriend feel like Sup Forumsros?

Attached: 1577078829124.png (884x720, 1.2M)

I have no idea, probably ok

when you move in with them its like you don't need to jack off anymore

Like having a needier dog.

It fucks up your guilds raiding schedule

Like having a wife you can get rid of for free

Like work. Need to pay constant attention to and take care of. You have no time to do stuff with friends last minute cause you didn't let work know you were not coming in

>wife aggro brb

I love her, but she annoys me sometimes. Shes very indecisive, and a bit needy. Sometimes i wish I was single again, but I do love her. When shes not being those things I mentioned, she's awesome. Theres pros and cons, like everything in life. I just wish she didnt require so much attention, like a puppy.

This guy "abusing relationship"s

It's fun in the beginning but then eventually you'll run into problems and have to decide if it's worth the time and effort to stay in the relationship.

Imagine a slightly annoying npc.

Fun in the beginning, gets old fast, you either stay and suffer or repeat the cycle
better to be alone and fuck here and there to be honest

Attached: fan.png (300x300, 56K)

like prison

Yeah for a few months until her pussy is so wrecked you'd have better sex fucking a muffler

Overrated tbh

This

Attached: 9CF514C2-6E82-44E3-881C-60E958A4FAFE.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Changes over time. Initially fun. Lots of banging. Then they ask for more, while giving less. This continues until you break up or die. It doesnt zero out either, they cross a point from giving nothing into actively taking, while demands continue upwards infinitely.

Women are a special kind of hell. The life of a man is inherently tragic.

it feels like your left hand

It feels like understanding why men hate women.

it depends on if you have a good one or a shit one...
DON'T have a shit one.

it's exciting at first, both into each other, lots of good sex, you walk on clouds for a few months

then you realize you're stuck with a friend, and she better be REALLY fucking awesome or it'll suck from there onwards, no matter how good looking she is or amazing that sex was, because it just won't happen much, if ever, and you're stuck with a person who doesn't keep good company and you might as well be alone if you're not into fighting at least once per week; FUN! Welcome to the maintenance phase, feel free to commit suicide, cheating, or break your own heart because the dating market statistics show that she'll get back on her feet much faster than you will.

Assuming otherwise, you're just always hanging out with a great friend, and you're never bored. But you will always be tempted by other women, that will never fade and will always taint your relationship. Some couples are very open, understanding and tolerant about this, others aren't and shit will hit the fan, eventually.

Depends on the type of person you are. I see lots of people saying it eats up their time and resources but that only happens if you let it. Every woman I've ever known had an inverse attention rule, where the less shit you give, the more they do. The more shots you give/attention you provide, the less she'll respect you or want to fuck you. You just gotta not care, and make a token gesture of caring once every couple months or so.

It's having an intense connection with someone who can become at some point the closest person in your life if everything goes right. Someone you can form an emotional, physical and intellectual bond with. Except when you need to vent frustrations about your gf, then you'd better have some bro's to hang out with. It's very nice to wake up in the morning and tell her something nice while she's still cuddling you. It really sucks if the two of you have to break up because of the intense bond you share.

lol you haven't had a healthy relationship yet

Like warm apple pie, nigger. Watch some TV or get the fuck out of your basement for 3 minutes.

Sauce

When did you have your balls surgically removed?

You sound just about ready to take the next step with your girlfriend, and that is her cheating on you (either openly or behind your back) with somebody who will fuck her hard and not "cuddle" her in the morning like some faggot

Wetbag with nickles or some shit.

You start caring a lot less about sex when you can have it any time you ask

>Hypothetically speaking

Found the manlets who act hard on the internet.

Hahahaha hahah
Have you ever lived with a girl?

It took me 20 years to figure this out
>young anons.....listen to this advice

This 100%. I love her to death but jesus tapdancing christ she can be needy sometimes.

Also sex on demand is pretty nice.