will bump with older pics

Attached: 1198.jpg (1280x720, 506K)

Where you from

Die faggot

KIK?

>straight
>crossdresser
you gotta pick one, faggot.

Never understood this fetish if you're straight.

Like 100% straight? Like you only fuck girls?

So who actually fucks you then?

Europe

ty for the bump i guess

not using kik and not really looking for any personal stuff. don't really do any private shows anymore

thought so too for the longest time. Guess all the sissy stuff didn't quite work on me. As they say... it's not really a choice

Attached: 1087.jpg (1280x720, 698K)

yeah pretty much. used to cam for guys for money, but thats pretty much it. was never really interested in cock. Might be because anal isn't really something i enjoy either.

My gf usually. no pegging though, sry to disappoint

Attached: 609.jpg (640x480, 28K)

UK?

Have any girlfriends known?

Ever sucked a dick?

>dressed as sissy
>"the sissy stuff didn't quite work on me

>best way to shave to reduce skin irratation?

>has anyone ever seen you dressed up outside the internet?

>how much $ have you spent on clothes/lingerie?

>are you feminine or feminized?

nope

most of my gfs new before we started dating. Kinda hard to bring it up after the 10th vanilla date.

Never sucked dick, but did a lot of toyplay back when i did it for money

I guess you could see it as some ppl liking leather or latex. Kinda the same for me with lingerie. Bonus points: usually looks good on girls too

Attached: 1137.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

I used to say I was a straight crossdresser too before I finally just admitted I'm a fucking obvious trans girl who happens to be a lesbian.

Do you ever dress in front of your girlfriends? If so, did any of them like it?

Is it easy to make money? What exactly did you do and what sites etc thanks, you're very sexy!

>best way to shave to reduce skin irratation?
Shaving foam, one way razors and aftershave. Just like facial hair

>has anyone ever seen you dressed up outside the internet?
Yeah, been to a few clubs and meetups, as well as most of my sexual partners obviously

>how much $ have you spent on clothes/lingerie?
Not much, most of it were gifts or from camming-income. Spent maybe 100 bucks on the inital stuff.

>are you feminine or feminized?
Not quite my thing. I like to be dom, both in lingerie and without. Feminine is up to the viewer usually lol

Attached: 1360.jpg (1114x680, 150K)

>I guess you could see it as some ppl liking leather or latex
No, I'm sorry... Shoving a dildo up your ass is not like wearing leather.

i used to be fuckbuddies with a starting FTM, since i'm not quite into cocks IRL, guys werent really an option, both romantically nor sexually. and feminine shapes are what turn me on, so girls was the go to choice.

used to a bit, but i mostly ended up dom and got them in lingerie. Looks better on actual feminine curves of course

not really. takes quite a bit of time to get a decent following. kinda like getting famous on yt, twitch, insta, whatever. Most of the money was in private shows. Public shows with tips were a bit bothersome and a chore after a while. Wouldn't recommend it as a main income source. Thanks though. Pics are 2+ years old though i'm afraid.

I mean we could debate about that all day long. But according to that getting pegged by your gf is gay too. Not into that either, but just saying. Anal was never my thing to begin with, which is why i might not be too eager to get an actual dick inside of me

Attached: 1400.jpg (823x720, 126K)

Getting pegged by your girlfriend is gay. You're simulating a man's penis going in your ass

Masturbating is gay you're simulating giving a man a handjob

razors always cut too low for me leaving irratation, foam and aftershave might help tho. maybe im just prone to razor burn?

ive had like 5 occasions to have guys buy me stuff but usually im offering pics, and being ready to take pics all the time is soo much fucking work.

>what was it like being seen dressed up the first time?

>have you ever tried anything with guys irl?

didn't OP say pegging wasn't his thing either?
This guy sounds like he fucks his own dad and believes he is straight cause its like simulating a womans asshole

>Masturbating is gay
Hate to admit but this is 100% factually accurate

he posted a picture holding a dildo. keep up user

No, youre pleasuring yourself. Having another person pound your ass IS simulating a cock pounding your ass. Keep trying to convince yourself youre not bi or gay though.

dont be so hung up user, whats important to you isnt important to everyone

if op isnt hurting anybody he can do whatever he wants

>You're simulating a man's penis going in your ass
this is why i still visit Sup Forums tbh. never fails to make me laugh. But yeah, not really into pegging either as i said right above your post.

the more you do it the more your skin gets used to it. there is really nothing different from facial hair. If you still have razorburn on your face after 5 years, then that might be something to get looked at.
And yeah, having regulars is usually where the money is at.
>what was it like being seen dressed up the first time?
was kinda weird, but doesn't matter if you are a girl, a guy, trans, a guy just crossdressing or whatever else, your main audience is usually other guys.
>have you ever tried anything with guys irl?
went with some guys to some fetish clubs, talked a bit, but never really felt attracted to any, no

guess we all got the big gay just by being in this thread.

If people like assplay, then just let them i guess. It's not for everyone but why not just leave them their fun.

Attached: 863.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>getting fucked in the ass is not gay
>i come here for the laughs
same user. same.

How do you manage gf/bf tier relationships?

try to tell me the guys who got obsessed werent fun for you lool. see, im internt bi but ive never dressed up for anybody irl so its a weird spot. its like im stopping 1 step short of everything you did. youre way more brave than me user.