This girl will not survive this year

this girl will not survive this year

Attached: 40162469-08eb-495a-bd58-078b3b452ba6.jpg (2000x3000, 273K)

shes hitting the wall quickly

Attached: 1548139814484.jpg (1080x1246, 275K)

I’ll never see what you virgins are so obsessed over about her. She’s the most average basic lookin white girl in existence. I see 10 better looking broads standing in line at Willy’s on my lunch break.

Ok boomer

willy's the burger joint?

>23 year old druggie psycho
>been fucking her 67 year old music producer sugar daddy for half a year
>social autist Sup Forums incels upset even a even a creepy boomer gets more prime pussy than them

She'll be fine, OP. At least til her looks go south an she's too ugly to fuck for $. Then she'll have problems surviving.

Who is that ?

lia marie johnson, low tier Youtube e-celeb that got hooked on drugs & been fucking some old dude.

maddie mccann

Youtube quickly becoming the next "Disney kid star falls from grace" generator.

Its really sad. She used to be happy once, a smile on her face with the future ahead of her, then her new ''friends'' started introducing her to drugs and and encouraging her to do self destructive behavior.

I'm getting Cloveress vibes from this, as she went down the same path. She will either commit suicide or die from a drug overdose in the near future. Its a shame, because she seems really smart and creative otherwise. Even her producer is taking advantage of her drugged mind to get into her pants.

Attached: i.jpg (976x1137, 334K)

She's been involved with her boomer music producer for several months now according to what several her friends said. The girl that appeared in a couple her live streams back in October says she's been messing with the boomer since at least May.

Even worse, he's been her producer since 2012. Defintely a lot of fucked up shit going on in her life. I really hope she manages to fix her life, perhaps move to a different place and start fresh, but judging from the current situation, its not likely to happen.

No you dont. You just like to be a whiny contrarian.

I agree it's sad, but if you say she's smart and creative, then show me how? If she were that smart, she would be doing smart thing rn. She's just pretty and that's it. And being pretty can get you a long way, but it seems she has reached the limits of that a while ago

She's poetic and i've seen her do some creative things in the past. That being said, you can put anyone in a bad crowd and they'll be negatively influenced over time. Whether its morally, or due to drugs, etc.

how do you know she's fucking some old dude ? i'm hearing it's a music producer...

what's one old dude when she's very likely fucked 20+ guys at this point in her life already. this is what happens when girls grow up getting a lot of attention only for their attractiveness

>20+
kek

His name's Steven Wetherbee. He's the 67 y.o. music producer she was making out with in her live stream that got everyone concerned. that was his music studio they were messing around at. She's been fuckin him since May based off what several people who've appeared in her insta live streams have been saying.

>she's poetic
so was I in first grade, that doesn't mean shit if you are not smart enough to use it in a productive way

>you can put anyone in a bad crowd and they'll be negatively influenced over time
A smart and creative person would first realize that they're in a downwards spiral and then find a way to get out of it.

I repeat, she's not smart and creative, just pretty

This user knows the truth. So tired of random people calling someone smart when they clearly aren't. "Book Smart"? No idea. Definitely not "Street Smart".