Trump is going to fuck this war with Iran up...

Trump is going to fuck this war with Iran up. We all know he is trying to divert attention from his impeachment like Clinton in '98 did and scoring votes by being commander in chief. But he's going to botch it, worse than Bush II did.

Attached: G.I. Joke.jpg (652x815, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U
www1.cbn.com/churchandministry/1400-years-of-christian-islamic-struggle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel is in control u stoopit fuk

God bless the USA

>trump removes world terrorist
>world : orange man bad
>me: didn’t Obama do the same thing and the world deep throated him

>John Macshame was a warhero
boohoo, he was a pleb commie, whe should dance on his grave and remember that he is in hell right now.

>>trump removes world terrorist
>>world : orange man bad

The rise of ISIS and the chaos in the middle east, as well as the rise of the Mullahs in Iran are a direct result of U.S. botched foreign policy. Oh, and did I mention that bin-Laden once fought with the U.S. against the Soviets?

The United States creates those terrorists which at some point come back to bite them in the ass.

Attached: gettyimages-82072744.jpg (700x467, 83K)

Attached: F22667E2-749A-40B0-AF2F-71F8D259C86D.jpg (750x586, 131K)

Attached: 25C5AE69-348B-4F1E-877D-8F452F7FAA49.jpg (750x641, 161K)

Attached: 1578042717805.jpg (960x960, 119K)

I POSTED PIKTUR

Attached: IMPEACH.jpg (1024x575, 74K)

These shits dont exist in the first place without Islam. Nice shot though.

Attached: 94355EB1-8410-48A1-B738-691D4ADB72A1.jpg (750x577, 161K)

I don't even get it. Everything was going fine with Iran, as far as US and the rest of the world were concerned. Yes, they were having trouble dealing with sanctions and on the verge of civil war... but that wasn't really a world problem.

Does anyone even know how we can justify murdering an accomplished general in an international airport while not at war?
Thats dystopian as fuck.

Attached: z0y8ns4s23v31.png (618x791, 608K)

But he didn’t attack iran

He cant do any worse than Obama did. Apologizing for being American and making us look like total pussies was getting old.

kek, like a bitchboi like you could withstand an 1/8th the shit McCain was put through without crying for your alcoholic mommy.

>Trump removes world terrorist
>now Muslims have more reason to hate the west
>EU didn’t want to go when Bush asked, and se won’t want to again
>Trump spends his presidency shitting on NATO, but God forbid anyone refuses to get dragged into another pointless global conflict

Actually so far he's left military conflict in the hands of the military. He's mostly focused on domestic issues, though he considers international trade to be a domestic issue and has a quite good argument to that effect.

I don't really understand the impetus for Iran to attack the embassy. If I were them I'd just be waiting for Trump to go away and a progressive to get elected. This doesn't seem to be in Iran's best interest, it seems to be in the DNC's best interest and I think the only way we have, as civilians, to interpret largely classified matters is to ask "who benefits?".

Attached: ihaveavaginanow.jpg (500x350, 50K)

All of Obamas drone strikes against civilians we werent at war with set the precedent. We dont have to be at war to take out a countries leadership anymore.

Everything was fine with Iran as long as they got their supplies from the last administration to make nukes and weapons.

This "general" was a major component in the killing and maiming of american soldiers. If anyone is upset over this then fuck them.

/triggered

I thought Trump was trying to NOT be Obama? Wouldn't he be better than this, cold blood murder?
>got their supplies from the last administration to make nukes and weapons
Source needed. All of our inspectors, all of Europes inspectors all agreed they were not breaching the deal.
Unless you are talking about the 50s, in which case yes we helped them make their current nuke supply.

I guess we don't care about trials anymore. Just black bags (and sonic missiles)

Who the fuck cares about vietnam?
Fucking bullshit cold war shit. He was in a mil academy who cares about being a brainwashed soldier anyway. I wouldnt vote for a former soldier. They all have ptsd n brain damage.

gonna call me a boomer next? So hurtful

>mil academy
More like a private school. A failing private school at that. They had to transfer him from being hazed too much.
Then daddy got them to leave him alone and made him a "leader" where he got to sit in his own room and not be bothered while everyone else did real work.
Oh and it absolutely is 10 times more brainwashing than boot camp lol

Funny Obama did the exact same thing in Syria bombing with drones with out Congress consent and not a word that n the news.
I hope they keep this impeachment witch hunt going the dems voter base is turning against them.
MFW the votes are being tallied and Trump wins again. MFW I see you libcucks crying foul AGAIN.

Attached: 5AADF98B-5EC4-4EBD-B86F-0363F1C23082.jpg (474x311, 18K)

who cares,we all know trump is an idiot and doesnt realize starting a war the same year as the election is going to guarentee republicans losing.if that retard had any common sense he'd already realize his party was in trouble when they lost the midterms

r8 my pulled pork chaps

Attached: 1578039013340.jpg (735x490, 188K)

>hurr durr,i cant defend donald drumpf without bringing up something hillary or obama did even though there's no difference between hillary,obama and donald trump

this is what happens when the dumbest members of your party are the majority who vote

who cares , I just want ww3(and a lot of dead muzrats)

Attached: 1578036390669.jpg (471x640, 113K)

And he pardoned a seal that is a psychotic killer.

>Tfw mossad handlers used their sock puppet to bomb a bad sand guy
Good goy good fight our wars, make us great!

Attached: 1578025441341.jpg (3294x2292, 643K)

can we just nuke these people and get it over with already

>SEAL
>psychotic killer

Attached: frog2.jpg (229x237, 10K)

Well he wouldn't be much of a SEAL if he was a timid cuckold like you would he?

>being dumb enough to fight a jewish war when you can avoid it
lmao

>kills iranian military leader
>b-b-but that's not IRAN guys

you're on Sup Forums. You are by definition a "total pussy." we all are.

>true war hero
>dropping bombs on vietnamese people half way across the world

so many absolutely butthurt righties in here...

so what,were suppose all clap and cheer because a draft dodger bossed the military around again?

what cap should I wear while enlisting, MAGA or KAGA?

Attached: 1576268044044.jpg (960x900, 132K)

He could be. If you were a SEAL you could make that claim. But you aren't. Not even close, I'm sure of it.

Actually looks pretty good, maybe a bit dry. 7/10

>Hurr durr I get mad at Drumpf for things I didn't care Obama did Hurr cuz orange man bad
You don't get to get to call anyone stupid.

One could argue that you were triggered by the post which is why you cried about John McCain

You're the idiot here if you think every little military action constitutes a war.

>We all know

Attached: 1572221779623.jpg (888x500, 119K)

it was ok for osama to not have a trial then is what youre saying ?

No one cares about either of those mossad sock puppets. You'll be fighting for Israel in the end.

>And he pardoned a seal that is a psychotic killer
Screech on, libcuck

Attached: !crywithtrump.jpg (768x768, 89K)

There are no trials for enemy combatants and terrorist inside an active area of conflict...and yes, he was an enemy combatant

All of this is based on a yet unproven claim that the general that was killed was directly responsible for the attack on the embassy. I may be wrong, but it looks like he was no more responsible for that than Trump was of the Charlottesville killings.

I sleep good in my bed at night knowing people like Gallager are out there kicking the ass of americas enemies

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U

> (OP)
>Funny Obama did the exact same thing in Syria bombing with drones with out Congress consent and not a word that n the news.
It was on Fox news a lot! "Unilateral control", "without congressional approval", "Community Organizer in chief".
Same shit, different day. Two sides of the same coin.

We all know that Iran's been needing an ass kicking for a while now.

Well, yeah. That was Putin’s plan all along. Put an inept leader in place, watch him fuck everything up and then point out our failures.

Trump has always been a huge fan of war crimes.

Attached: Trump_war_crime.png (1352x1326, 1.17M)

i can only assume you learned english from software you illegally downloaded off the internet
you should ask for your money back

Attached: 1504232193262.jpg (300x300, 69K)

nigga
war crimes are best crimes

tbh it's not that bad
Bet you have emotions and feelings and a conscience, you cuck

11/10

Are you talking about Bin Laden, you dumb twat? Are you comparing Bin Laden to this guy? Holy fuck, you're a dumbass. Bin Laden was the head of a terrorist organization, not part of any nation. The guy we just killed was the head general of an actual nation.

Imagine if China declared the US military were terrorists, then assassinated the Secretary of Defense in a drone strike. That's what we've basically done to Iran. Comparing that to Obama killing Bin Laden is pants-on-head stupid.

He right though. That terrorist's children are the next generation of terrorist's. Kill 'em all, I say.

the american people have decided that they want war otherwise they would never have elected trump as their president

so be it

USA USA USA USA

Attached: 4848.webm (480x338, 627K)

A long list of other Seals called the guy a psycho, and said her murdered that kid for no reason at all. Tell me how anything that psychopath did "keeps you safe." Are 16 year-old kids in 3rd world countries that scary to you? If so, you're a fucking coward, as well as an idiot.

>We all know he is trying to divert attention from his impeachment
No one cares about the impeachment. It's all about making sure Our Greatest Ally is pleased with him so he'll be re-elected...

Putin probably gave him the green light during their last phone call.

Syria is not Iran, and it wasn't against against low-level shit, not the number 2 of the whole fucking country and the head of their military.

Comparing the 2 is fucking dumb.

Attached: 99.jpg (3275x2160, 1.17M)

Retards out in force today...

Fucking this.

Attached: 2727.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Attached: 1479365275908.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

holy fuck dude
you could not be more out of place if you tried
why did you even come to this website?

Attached: 1506460571788.jpg (600x737, 68K)

Strong with the force this one is.

Attached: 1450491239112.jpg (606x734, 282K)

Attached: TRUMPS NEXT TARGET.jpg (678x381, 23K)

Attached: 65538.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>I don't even get it
i believe you

Attached: 1504908472585.png (527x705, 567K)

This

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ZION DON!!!

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

MAGA KEK!!

Attached: 654727.webm (500x500, 199K)

Lol Fuckin saved.

www1.cbn.com/churchandministry/1400-years-of-christian-islamic-struggle

Dude he orchestrated the Embassy attack. Pleb!

Oy vey! Bad goyim no anti semit! Greatest ally

Attached: 1-Male-proboscis-monkey-ywk4l2.jpg (344x278, 18K)

He a good goy the best goy we ever had

Attached: e09cb51e959183647a1742c3e8479414.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Obama striked against enemies of allied countires who were hiding in said countries f.e. yemen (before yemeniti ciivil war).

Killing a diplomatic guest, a general, of an independent government like Iraq is another level plus there were Iraqi commanders among the victims of the attack... USA is not the official government of IRAQ.

Its like IRAN would bomb an official state guest of the US on US soil...

What impeachment?

No this brigades were the main factor of killing ISIS in north west Iraq its a bit ridiculous to let him fight extremist for 7 years and then play the "bad guy" card.