Please spam this fag. Thx

Please spam this fag. Thx

Attached: Screenshot_20200103-105957_Firefox.jpg (720x1560, 408K)

>do this
no

Attached: 1241234896230.jpg (400x257, 31K)

Wut in et 4 mi huh?

Attached: 1577993911292.jpg (820x1024, 143K)

Sauce?

Thats a pretty extortionate price. He sounds like the sort of person who makes multiplayer games a cringey try hard experience.

NYPA faggø

Jesus christ this place used to be fun, now its just children parroting NYPA

Jokes on you im 19. Checkmate

Iirc a cute femanon

19 and you can't even reply properly you absolute brainlet.

Because theres nothing in it for them. Durrr some fag wants us to spam some xbox seller bullshit!

Thank you!

NYPA should only apply when theres no reason, that craigslist post should be infuriating enough to be a reason. But retards just scream nypa by default because their entire existence here is based on Chinese whispers of old rules.

Anytime fren!

That craigslist post is proof you fucking idiot. NYPA applies to people who say THIS GUY FUCKED MY DADS GF SPAM HIM and then just post a number.

Ill be honest i have no idea how to use this website but thanks user, even those that said nypa. Btw it would be really cool if i didnt have to see a cock everytime i refresh the page.

I’m with user on this one

just called him, led him on for a little bit then told him i want to cum in his eyes. i may or may not make a habit of this.

I just called him and asked him if he just got a call saying someone wanted to cum in his eyes and he said no.

Fake:called guy
Gay:cum in eyes

Samefag and seething that noone will help them. Damn OP is a faggot.

I just called him and asked him if someone just called him to ask if someone just called him and he told me to cum in my eyes.

>seething

Look guys im a Sup Forums like you!

Attached: 1570365251788.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

user is seething
What a fag

Fuckin sweet, I been lookin for og fortnite skins

Attached: 1567114889074.png (486x494, 92K)

OP seems genuinely disabled.