I bought an Audible membership I need some books suggestions. ( no selfhelp or PUA bullshit please)

I bought an Audible membership I need some books suggestions. ( no selfhelp or PUA bullshit please)

Attached: girl-reading-magazine-nude.jpg (900x675, 60K)

The Expanse book series

What kind of books do you like

For older fantasy novels, David Eddings books are pretty good. Especially Belgariad , The Malloreon , The Elenium &The Tamuli. If you're into suspense / action, Tom Clancy's pretty good.

Iam into thriller novels but Iam looking for some non fiction rn

Holy shit my nigga! I read the Belgariad 15 years ago and it's still one of my favorites. Terribly underrated imo.

You might like devil in the white city then

The Panama Papers: How the World's Rich and Powerful Hide Their Money

if you like non-fiction/world affairs. ive found it super interesting.

Anything by Chuck Tingle.

>paying for books
what a cuck

>not paying for books
Lol poorfag

>Chuck Tingle.

I fell for it

Attached: 51jJokc2eqL._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Tell us what you found.

thanks ill look it up

Economics in One Lesson by Hazlitt.

What genres are you into?

expeditionary force by craig alanson

bump

Mien Kampf

Roosh V and the power of now by eckhart tolle

kek

The Anarchy: The East India Company, Corporate Violence, and the Pillage of an Empire
by William Dalrymple

Days of War, Nights of Love

I think there's a Dr Katz series. That's probably worth a listen if it's anything like the show.

Try the Malazan Book of the Fallen series. It features a very interesting system of magic and divinity that's pretty deeply explored without detracting from the story.

Anything read by tom stechschulte

This. Plus hillbilly elegy by jd vance, monster of florence and the lost city of the monkey god by douglas preston

For fiction you should check out autobiography of a werewolf hunter, heart of scars, and the lineage by brian p. Easton. Theyre more thriller than horror.

The Dark Tower series from Steven King. Or Saturn Run. Great sci-fi

I started this series, but I couldn't get into it. Felt disjointed as fuck and had no coherent overarching story. And fuck, it just kept on introducing new characters without resolving shit for the ones the book was already juggling.
It also gave insufficient information to have any kind of context. It almost felt like I was reading a history for another world, but written for a resident of that world, and not ours... It was a frustrating read, and I gave up after one book.

Johannes Cabal the Necromancer is my favourite. It’s a sort of dark comedy thriller

>Audible
Narrator is very important. My all time favorite is Ray Porter.
I recommend Bobiverse by Dennis E Taylor if you are looking for a fun sci-fi series that puts a programmer into a self-replicating cyborg AI constructed into a space ship that needs to save humanity.
Or if you are more into a weird sci-fi thriller series based roughly on Lovecraftian horror, I recommend the Threshold series by Peter Clines.

Other great listens;
Hyperion (Sci-fi thriller/mystery) Snow Crash (cyberpunk thriller), Enders Game, Starship Troopers, and Foundation series (classic sci-fi), Stormlight Archive and Wheel of Time (Epic Fantasy), 1984 and Brave New World (dystopia), Swan Song (Fallout, the book), Red Rising (Enders Game meets Hunger Games)

Attached: 1547008858003.jpg (562x600, 37K)

You seem to have excellent taste, friend.
Would also recommend the Dark Tower series by Stephen King, its like a fantasy western. Sounds like a weird combo, but it's my favorite. The Witcher books are also excellent if they're on there. Even as good as the story to the video games is, the books are basically literature, without much exaggeration.