One minute you're mad that women judge all men based on their interactions with a couple douche bags

One minute you're mad that women judge all men based on their interactions with a couple douche bags.
Then you judge all women based on your interactions with a couple cunts.

Why is it you can't see the hypocrisy?

Attached: Commander_20Riker_large.jpg (360x270, 10K)

Not All are Blind

Can you explain what you mean?

Not everyone is so blind as to not see each human for who they are
sadly, it seems that OP may be right most of the time though...

The difference is we don't have a massively funded pro-douchebag philosophy inhabiting every institution it can dig it's divisive claws into. I'm not concerned with some random cunts, I'm concerned with people in positions of authority and responsibility mistreating or mischaracterizing me because of a radical, sexist and at times even eugenicist bank of sociological theorycraft.

The people talking about cunty women are trolling you, they're "culture jamming", they're trying to protect men's spaces in whatever dumb way. The actual danger to the future of the radical philosophy comes from people like me who desire to dismantle it for the safety of all concerned. Particularly because I feel a generation of lost, disenfranchized, paranoid men would be (more like is, at this point, so reducing the severity is important) very dangerous, both physically and to the future of any given nation-state. It could also become a self-fufilling prophesy in which men are violent and vile because of their disenfranchisement and atomization and those bad traits become an excuse for continued disenfranchisement and atomization. Or, simply put, women survived being subjugated, men probably won't - men are either tools of order or chaos, they cannot just simply "live" as women are able to.

Attached: 0R2hO9S.jpg (640x503, 22K)

So you're saying women aren't disenfranchised?

Theres a whole lot of good dudes conpared to a vast majority of thot girls raised on disney princesses, baby dolls and lingerie who cant think past their in between the legs fee fees
Its funny because womyns are emotional thinkers but mostly unable to create long lasting emotional stability
They want to feel good with someone, so they pick whoever the fuck and when that doesnt work out they just rinse and repeat.

Disenfranchised only applies to restraunts dude

You're still just speculating. You're making wild claims without any proof.

I'm using you're own words.

All I can say is men have a primal instinct to want to fucking eviscerate anyone who even looks at our love interest.

I've had two good relationships but the end justifies the means: They were both cunts.

Attached: b15932b4ff0398ae98df40104804d82f.jpg (774x702, 161K)

I don't judge women based on a couple of interactions with a couple douche bags. I judge women by their actions with said douchebags where they just go home with them and ignore other dudes present.

I don't really think I'm mad at women. It's more like a source of cheap entertainment these days. Watching them roll around frothing at the mouth, tearing down institutions which had previously stood the test of time and not building anything comparable to replace them, and generally decreasing the standard of existence... it's hard not to see the humor in it all.

> a massively funded pro-douchebag philosophy inhabiting every institution it can dig it's divisive claws into

no, just the patriarchy on team duder. clearly assymmetrical. poor men, we got it so bad.

...well shit thanks for the manpill.

Attached: 98872938764345.jpg (1440x900, 105K)

Honestly.. Degenderize that debate and realize that most people regardless or their sex or gender are egoistic, ignorant, dishonest and immoral. And yes, hypocrites. And I can't even exclude myself

Pfftahaha nigger some of us actually leave the house you know? Turns out im basing this on having been all over the country meeting people and seeing what kind of lives they lead.

No youre not, cuz im not that copypasta faggot

There are more emotionally decent dudes than chicks

feminist

I dont like feminists. I do like bull dykes, but only the twink version. You hardly ever see a lumberjack anymore.

i can. its just not really worth it anymore

Listen here, Commander Riker! I won't sit idley by asking stupid questions while our captain is being held captive by the borg! Now help me get these plasma conduits charged so we can re-engage our warp core!

Attached: GeordiLaForge.jpg (250x305, 13K)