Why does Sup Forums hate weed?

Why does Sup Forums hate weed?

Attached: news01.jpg (1440x996, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U
youtube.com/watch?v=XdfW2p-lHN0&t=174s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weed is too mainstream

youre new here. only preteens that post too much hate weed becausde they havent been high. I saw crack for the first time here and learned all about it as a kid

It's the typical fox and grapes story.

No friends or connections = no way to obtain it if your state hasn't legalized it yet.

Sup Forums doesnt, newfag plebbit Sup Forumsbrainwashed conservicucks following morals that havent been relevant since the 50s do.

Who said this? Was it frank by the stairwell?

Attached: 404(1).jpg (450x480, 27K)

We only like hard drugs here. Weed is for quitters.

I learned how to make my own Crack from powder here on Sup Forums. My life has not been the same since.

we all use/used drugs, a lot of us are smoker too, but smoking is actually gay and im trying to quit that
also a lot of alcoholics

because it causes cancer

Attached: `Stocksy-Weed-Cameron-Zegers.jpg (1400x933, 119K)

Because weed kiddies are insufferable fuckwits.
I've never known anyone that does weed in some form that isn't an absolute retard.
Already disowned 2 of them. 1 of them came to his senses.

Note that this isn't some sort of "lol prude" nonsense, our group does all kinds of drugs from cocaine to nootropics.
Weed kiddies just suck. Always.
Weed humor is also not funny.

Because it's nothing compared to meth. Can't say I hate it tho

not Sup Forums its Sup Forums

Attached: 1577982183515.gif (500x531, 326K)

>weed kiddies suck
Says the coke kiddie with reddit spacing

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U

Why do gang weeders think that their stupid addiction matters? You don't hear crackpots or winos blabbering about how everyone should embrace their nasty habit.

>not knowing what redditspacing is
Typical retard weed kiddie.

Everyone you know probably smokes but wont tell you cause you are a cancer.

It fucking stinks and people who use it turn into massive spastics

>this
i used to smoke a metric titload of weed, like an ounce a week. as soon as i quit i realized how fucking unbearable most stoners can be. especially when their entire personality is based around weed. i got no qualms if someone wants to light up, i still want to do it sometimes. but the second it crosses over into "LOLMG 420 BLAZE IT BRO" i'm out.

>pretending doing it once doesnt count
Shiggy

Worst I ever had was caffeine. In tea. Can't handle coffee level caffeine.

So we can conclude from this thread so far that no one hates weed except fuckboy shut in autismos who think white trash wangsters are the only people who smoke pot

My drug experience
> went to Blockbuster video the rent Starship Troopers
> black gentleman outside says "would you like to purchase some marijuana"
> "no thank you" I replied and went home to watch the best movie ever with my 10 pence mix

I was very nearly an addict!

once reddit always reddit

>still not knowing what redditspacing is

Nobody does.
We disowned the disgusting cunts years ago when they started it.
Hilariously one of them raped the other one not long after said disowning.

it doesnt though.
also Sup Forums isn't 1 person with 1 opinion. if you still think that way you should probably go back to r3ddit.

>still redditspacing
i think this guy is a reddit newfag

am i right?

u rite

>still too stupid to understand what redditspacing is
lmao dis nigga.

You have to go back.

Ive been a Sup Forumsastard for a good 4 years now, i love weed.

>Morals that haven't been relevant since the 50s
You can fuck off right now faggot

Okay, I will fill you in, retard.
Redditspacing occurs because apparently Reddit formatting is so FUCKED that newlines don't render properly half the time. So people got around it by adding double newlines everywhere to just be sure.
You get it now?
I've been on Reddit all of 7 times, and most of those were seeing Notch get his ass handed to him because he pissed off Minecraft community hardcore during Minecon.
That was the downfall of Notch as the face of Mojang.
The 1 other time was a Gaki No Tsukai download list.
I despise Reddit. It's a fucking clusterfuck. I have no idea how people can use that awful site.

I am fucking off right now retard, have fun pretending its 80 years ago for the rest of your life

I know engineers who have worked on the space station who smoke weed. You're a dumb ass.

>7 times
Ive been there never you little bitch now get the fuck out already

You only needed the first 2 lines. The rest was some serious sperg shit.

Because edgelords think weed is for "pussies" while they would prefer to shoot up their life savings into their arms and be a detriment to society and say it's "cool". Main point is don't listen to crack babies on Sup Forums

I hate weed so much I made it my life work to destroy it all. Through fire.
*hits J* spelt with a capital J, cause all my J's be phat yo.

And I am sure they are totally fun to hang out with.
Being smart doesn't stop you from being an insufferable cunt.
Look at Elon. He is a fucking mong.

Howard out of Big Bang Theory doesn't count

Got a point

HAHAHAHHAH FUCK YEAH BRO 420420420 BLAZZZE IT HAHAHHA

Snooch

Yeah fuck Reddit

>ha ha I'm le oldfag get back to plebbt lololol
Fuck off retard.
If you don't know what this is, you are new as fuck.

Attached: rememberMe.png (800x478, 121K)

Dude Sup Forums hates everything that isn't just like them, so, male, white, degenerating, angry, radical, racist, etc

So yes this includes things like hating cannabis, milk, females, sunlight, etc

Elon is only a smart business man. He employs the smart people.

Ive been online since totse you dumb little autismo. You wanna talk about things ive never seen then keep talking about reddit.

Any growfags out there? How's my bbygrl looking? Just switched her into flower. Hairs everywhere. Should I trim some of the leaves? Can barely reach the pot past her dense canopy.

Attached: _20200103_185517.jpg (2368x3285, 1.52M)

Oh big totse, you super elite oldfag you are. Big fucking deal.
I've been on the net since the fucking 90s, don't see me bragging about it.
Win95 is the worst OS ever.
Speaking of that, that XP machine in said picture is still active. It's sitting right next to me. In the process of moving files now to make it a VM on Linux since it's starting to show its age.

I remember I used to shit on the totse logo on drawball kek
Used to blame ebaums and they'd attack their logo.

>rememberMe.png
that file name
>go on google
>type google.com
>type Sup Forums 2004 le me me
>dont even change filename into shitty numbers

Why would I change it to shitty numbers?
That's my computer. That's literally my project. I made bpost.exe
I could even give you the shitty sourcecode, not that it would work since the Sup Forums server APIs have changed drastically since that last worked.
Then again it probably wouldn't be too hard to update to work with captcha. I just don't care.
bpost spam kinda got out of control to be honest. I felt bad.
It was worse than memegenerator spam.

I just said no to my weed and you know what heppend.... After smoking it I still got high af... The motherfucker never listens... Mabe the shrooms will not work if I say just No! To them... I'll let you know

Attached: 1547748928261.jpg (649x800, 117K)

>why would anyone brag
>proceeds to brag
Yah, nah, I like the other guy better.

Attached: e9086c370dc6789b6200859b204cd8333ce40dcda8a3373e9c00e68ab40f3010_1.jpg (320x237, 18K)

You pick off every one of those big leaves dude ahhh youre triggering me so hard
You need maybe 3 big leaves at the very top of the plants everything else that isnt sugar gets stripped

So you couldve been cool but decided to be a lame ass reddit minecraft faggot instead?
Thats all im getting from you

kek, I get your point, but that was hardly bragging, I was taking the piss.
The net back then was fucking awful. Web rings were not fun. Newsgroups were always shit.
Search engines might get censored to hell and back, but at least you can still find content.

Who said I played Minecraft?
I was just laughing at a fat lazy retard get shafted by his echo chamber after ditching Sup Forums because they called him lazy.
That shit was hilarious. He got what he deserved.
Shame he then later got $2 billion for being a lazy fuck while stealing others ideas.

I looked up pruning guides but they weren't very clear. You mean like lollipoping? I thought the plant needs leaves for photosynthesis and growth? Can you send an example of what I should make my plant look like?
It's my first grow btw.

yea u need to lolipop it coming froma grower this pic was taken yester day she has been in flower for atleast 4 weeks

Attached: gas.jpg (480x640, 108K)

Weed is lame. I enjoy sending heroin to my brain thru my arm. It's super enjoyable. I highly recommend.

Attached: IMG_20180106_153457930.jpg (2952x5248, 1.51M)

because i only do black tar heroin. get outta here with that pussy shit.

Because weeds for niggers. You a nigger OP?

i love weed, i used to smoke the hell out of it when i was young, seems like after 9/11 all the weed dried up, none could be found anywhere, i think the NSA domestic spying was telling the local cops who where the weed was and they got busted, then finally it is being legalized in more states, a few weeks ago i finally get some and smoke it, after a couple of days of having it to smoke i noticed it was messing up my ability to breathe good, making me asthmatic and exacerbated my sleep apnea so i had to quit smoking it, one of these days i will try some edibles

Lots of beautiful trichomes. GJ.
What strain is that? I'm doing gorilla glue. Next I'm gonna do purple ayahuasca and master kush. This was only a practice plant. I'm afraid to prune too much cause I read trimming more than 10% at a time will seriously impact yields.

lava cake

2 faggots arguing over who has less of life a life than the other faggot

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

What morals do Sup Forums (Sup Forums) users practice? “Morals” is an excuse for alt right ideologies, besides anyone who uses this site is a hypocrite

I'm here all night.
I aim to please, even to my own detriment.

I'll order some and some girl scout cookie.
How many big leaves do you think I should prune rn? Will pruning at the beginning of veg affect the yield in a bad way? I read that the leaves act as "batteries" that store nutrients for bud growth, so I was very conservative with my trimming.

I worked on 4 different commercial top shelf farms and we picked every leaf off those sumbitches except for the ones inside the buds and 2 or 3 big ones at the tops of the plants in flower so the plant doesnt have to use energy to keep those bigass water leaves alive

Cool. Thanks. Sounds like a cool job. How does one get such a job? What was the interview process like?
Reading about defoliation now and I definitely neglected my girl. I'll snip about 10% of the leaves that aren't helping her out and another 10% midway through the flower.
I'll definitely be defoliating more on my next grow.

Youre a fucking idiot, if someone says they like to smoke a bit of ye olde devils lettuce that doesnt make them the type of degenerate whos entire personality is weed

wa tch this vid it will help you out youtube.com/watch?v=XdfW2p-lHN0&t=174s

Often times it IS that situation, though.
No different to fanboys and fangirls of [insert band] who get uppity if you dislike it.. See BTS fans. Most weed kiddies are like that.
Casual fags here and there that do it don't care, but a sad majority are Weed Is My Persona cunts.

you misspelled "cures"

because normies like it

Here's my honest experience. Smoked weed for 11 years now since I was 14. Started as a casual every now and again smoker to a steriotypical smoke weed every day stoner. It progressed to smoking dabs every day and at one insane point where my lungs were fucked from dabs I ate potent edibles every single day for months in an endless edible hangover blur. Been sober for 4 months but I crave it every day. Memory is fucked. Things from even 2 days back are blurry and forget about shit I was doing last week and before. It was fun as fuck im really gonna be honest with that but the consequences with my memory and my lungs are not great

Attached: 1577407179640m.jpg (819x1024, 157K)

Yes im aware of that i know some of them but the fag you replied to didnt seem like what you call a weed kiddie

weed makes you gay and retarded and lazy

Satan has spoken
Weed is officially gay and retarded

Their mommies and daddies think it's baaaad

I wonder who got quints
Thanks. I had that vid pop up a few times but my lazy ass never clicked it. Gonna watch it now with some chips and pop.

You misunderstood "cancer"

Checked

pruning is something you do later

in the vegetative phase your plant is growing and needs everything it can get, light in particular, the leaves get the light

the only case I even prune is when leaves are dying, and if I could pluck them off or they were about to fall off. I don't pluck them until they're brown

now if you're plant is simply very large to begin with pruning might be necessary to keep it the size you want but...

Got the first one off craigslist the rest through industry meetups. Interview was stupid easy. Theyll hire anyone most of the time because turnover rate is pretty high. Lazy faggots get the job cuz ez then find out its a pain to maintain 1000 plants.

Does weed make any of you like retard level horny? Like if I dont fuck I'll die type horny. Will partake every once and a while, first 5yrs stoner everyday no problems, last 5yrs occasional smoker it happens, so bad I can't be around people.

I’ve had some weed brownies for the first time last tuesday, at work.

Do you get any weed or resin to keep?
Sounds like fun tbh. What's the pay like?
Working on a legal grow op just sounds so alien to me.
Caved in and done a big ass crop. Removed a lot of large leaves blocking the bud sites, discolored ones and big droopy ones at the bottom.
About 25% of leaves that were about 30% total volume. Probably a bit extreme but oh well.

Attached: _20200103_204620.jpg (2814x3078, 1.49M)

This, i crave the shit and i haven’t done it in months. Also i have shit long term memory now

Not technically but yeah everyone keeps shit on the dl. You get free samples once or twice a month. Pay was 12.50/hr full time 3 days a week as much time and a half overtime as you could work

we dont hate weed i go through at least an oz or 2 a month

Attached: 1577827511777.png (563x526, 391K)

I don't hate weed
I hate people injecting marijuanas and shitting in the streets because they become homeless from all the marijuana injecting.

Dogs poop outside why not people

Do you work a side job or do you just grow to generate income ?

weed is smoked by an majority of idiots that can't stfu about weed being this magical solution to all forms of life problems and are willfully ignorant of how fucking annoying their 13-year-old-badass attitude is and how much they reek. potheads are the opposite of straight-edgers, but more smug and full of themselves.

People itt that smoke weed:
>i smoke pot
People itt that hate weed:
>omg these dudelmao weed heads never shut the fuck up about how its some magical plant and theyre all stupid fat lazies who just wont leave me the fuck alone
OK