youtube.com/watch?v=f3s0vAwsBNc
instagram.com/p/BIAQsFrgxoE/
youtube.com/watch?v=TeSkOKuWlzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

total retard, his power levels are really high though

Neither, he's an entertainer

youtube.com/watch?v=uj1tbkqMuik

sensationalism to the point of parody

125ish IQ self-brainwashed into oblivion.

useful idiot

he has a lot of energy
but is quite dumb
this is the reason cia haven't knocked him off yet
so they dumb bit may be an act - not sure

the info he pushes out is really good, explains all the globalist stuff really well, gets good sources, nails all the hoaxes really well and calls out the real terror attacks and the fake ones

he has to push all that medicine stuff and the eend of vids which is annoying but he has to do it so he can finance it all and remain imparitial so ((they)) can't buy his team out.

Metabolic encephalopathy.

This

Interesting stuff.

Akchually, since IQ is derived from a percentile score, and the highest percentile score you can have in a population of 7 billion is 6 standard deviations above the mean, then the highest possible IQ is 190

I've read a bit about him a while ago.

From what I've read, he's actually a fucking idiot, but he has a knack for getting people whipped up and apparently he's a great organizer as well.

Someone else is feeding him shit to say. Like he's the actor and there's a director out there. What the agenda is, isn't clear. Whether it's evil or not. Whether he's a shill or not.

What is VERY VERY clear, is that his reporters browse 8 and 4pol. The word cuck is now mainstream because of us, his reporters tell it to him, and then he says it on air, then everyone else starts saying it.

He does say some good stuff. He does sell his own products, which may or may not be snake oil. His entire show does seem to be a late night infomercial though.

He does go off the fucking rails and says some weird shit, like about dimensional elves.
youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro

He also does disrupt pro second amendment rallies.
youtube.com/watch?v=f3s0vAwsBNc

If you do like him, just take him with a grain of salt.

Weird, right after I posted
I watched your video. Right at :59 seconds it says what I just said. He's a great speaker, that's all. He's not the mastermind.

BUY MORE FILTERS NOW

instagram.com/p/BIAQsFrgxoE/

awesome impression, good job!

youtube.com/watch?v=TeSkOKuWlzU

Decide for yourself

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

Alex Jones is a character, he makes a lot of money from his routine and lately he's stepped it into over drive because he has a shit ton of alimony money to pay because his family doesn't want anything to do with him, now he's living in a hotel room, it's really odd.

This

He is smart even if he bandwagon with evwry conapiracy around as part of his show