Qassem Soleimani airstrike: Ring from corpse identified Iran’s top general

Qassem Soleimani airstrike: Ring from corpse identified Iran’s top general

worlddonat.com/blog/qassem-soleimani-airstrike-ring-from-corpse-identified-iran-s-top-general

Attached: soleimani_ring_index.jpg (664x441, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: NEVER FORGET - Copy.jpg (600x400, 19K)

AMAZING

Kaboom went the towel head.

Fuck with a bull, you get the horns.

Attached: kek.jpg (2048x1517, 427K)

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U

Shouldn't have led proxy conflicts against the US. Only the US gets to lead proxy conflicts.

What an epic escalation.

I can't wait for a direct conflict with Iran.

Fuckers needed wiped off the planet decades ago.

Add North Korea and that fat pudgy fuck that walks like he has a load of shit in his pants to the list.

US has lost or at least not won every fucking war it's fought for 50 years running.

Iran hasn't lost a war, pretty much ever.

You're pretty optimistic about your chances, muricafag.

What are the chances that the U.S. already got to him ab him imminent death and they just extracted him in exchange for locations/docs/info and they obv planted a corpse and put his ring on it..? Sounds like a movie script but still.

Iran is not Iraq.
It's not going to be some walk in the park.

in your wierdo brain it is real

Implying those were “wars”
It’s nuke time you fucking nerd

Britbong here you pick on our child we will destroy you. Motherland message.

That's why the US is the sole military superpower on the planet.

one islam shit less. good job

Trump should wear that ring during the next State Of The Union and at every rally he holds.

No, it's not. A couple dozen nukes can change the face of the planet for generations.
You want to keep eating? Keep the dust out of the atmosphere dumbass.

Lost every war but yet still runnin shit like a boss. Interesting how that works.

Iran would not stand a chance against the USA in a conventional war. Optimism isn't even applicable.

Just stating facts, you dirt eating fuckwad.

Who needs a couple dozen? 3 well placed nukes and the entire region collapses.

>"military superpower"
>literally lost to malnourished 12 year old asians in vietnam

okay kid. Have fun dropping $200,000 bombs on empty fucking tents, just so your freakish retarded president can win a reelection, fat boy.

Hey cupcake, you know how many above ground nukes have been detonated? Given your ignorant statements, it's probably safe to say A LOT more than you are aware of.

A dozen nukes wouldn't amount to shit. It's when EVERYONE starts emptying their arsenals when shit hits the fan.

>Empty tents
>hurr durr reelection
Spotted the libtard. Go back to your tree hugging session, cucked faggot.

>unironically uses the word "cucked"

Way to give yourself away with that projection, dipshit.

>libtard

Okay, you gave away your level of intelligence as well. That's sad.

>Iran ain't Iraq and look how that's been going

>mfw can't even soundly beat Afghan goatfuckers stoned on Heroin

Attached: SoufLondonGirl.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

remember they lost to iraq?

Waste of money and immoral.

Google how many we lit off before above ground testing was outlawed. Then Google how many other countries lit off above ground. Rethink your statement.

Lamest rebuttal of 2020. Congrats. Liberals never cease to embarrass themselves.

He will be replaced by some other psycho and you will suffer the consequences of your actions...

Lol I so want USA to start war in Iran and watch them lose yet another time. They got so incompetent they lost in Iraq lol, you really are a military power when you lose to sand people with sticks and rocks

I’m gonna be called a moron, but can someone give me a whole TLDR on this situation? I hardly understand what the fuck is happening.

All of which were vastly reduced yield compared to what we have today. All of which were adequately spaced. Next.

Anyone notice the ring isn’t exactly the same as the one in the pic he’s wearing?

How many barrels of Iraqi oil flow to the US today?
The US went to Iraq for oil, and now has Iraq oil. How did the US lose exactly?

thanks Sup Forumstard

now fuck off nobody cares

Attached: 2663cf9477a7716c93d595728d896b88.png (602x200, 23K)

Attached: F77C1565-812B-42D7-BF21-DAA92B4007E9.jpg (516x401, 69K)

Not this fag but ask Vova

Attached: Hamlusion.jpg (597x592, 46K)

...but he's not wrong tho

Wish you can go to the front line with that fat ass, imbecile

Fake! They don't have grass in the desert. Duh

Really? a nuke? fucking fag

I never made that comparison, or even alluded to that, you dumb shit..

I don't care which country you are, when tomahawks rain from the sky for days, only to be followed up by an airforce that's literally unrivaled.... your conventional forces are done before they can even get started.

The only option from there is to turn to a guerilla war, like has happened in iraq and afghanistan. It's really the only option once the conventional forces are decimated.

Guerrilla wars are pretty much impossible to win.. it's generally a matter of who quits first.

So belittling the most effective military power on the planet just because they can't change the minds of some goat fuckers on herion, big fucking deal. We will completely destroy your military and infrastructure and let you rot.

this
>setting totally different

Trump basically went solo and committed a serious act of war with a nation that should not be taken lightly, Iran can strike at many of our allies, they have a pretty serious army, Russia and China have serious boners right now - I'm sure there is more I am missing

I'm not even going to get into Iran's nuclear program, endless wars, etc etc

Attached: 1400403952737.png (656x773, 53K)

the entire US political scene is on script. You're closer to the truth than the rest of the peasant anons.

This is all intentional. Nobody "fucks up" this much. It's all a rouse.

Again, stating how very little you know.

Some of the nukes that were detonated then were VASTLY bigger than what is in our usable arsenal today.

Take Tsar Bomba for instance... there is no effective way to deliver a bomb like that. Most nuclear stockpiles are from the cold war era and have literally changes almost none. There has recently been a big push to start revamping the arsenals, but that's not the point.

The point is you are so fucking wrong, you should probably read a book or two before opening your mouth and letting everyone know how little you actually know.

Looks like Iranians and Iraqis are celebrating, though.

This

The US has never forged a reason to go to war. Not even once.

Lel

Why doesnt everyone drop tons of nukes then? There are no complications from dropping them, so why not?

Some billionaries where keeping cash, fearing an economic recession, then probably a war will start... coincidence?

Jesus christ, where are you coming up with this shit?

Are you just fabricating arguments out of your ass?

A recession is coming regardless. War is always on the horizon. What a fortune teller.

There are no complications when dropping nuclear weapons. They dont affect anyone outside the immediate area. So why doesnt everyone drop tons of them? There are thousands of them laying around...

I never said there were no complications.

You're the idiot that said todays arsenal is vastly more powerful than when we did all the above ground testing, which is simply false.

Now you're fabricating arguments to dig your way out of saying stupid shit, but only following it up with more stupid shit.

Shut the fuck up already.

Not the guy you're arguing with, but you are fucking retarded.

Not at all, war is usually a "good way" to improve the economy... who will win the most from a war? Come on, its not funny to send your soldiers to the other half of the world to just die.

We should just drop tons of nukes indescriminantly since there are no repercussions. Even when dozens and dozens are dropped simultaneously, there are no global problems.

You don't know shit. Spend two minutes to research and shut the fuck up.

That's because the politicians won't unleash the military completely. Instead of wiping out whole cities where enemies hide they have to do a shit load of reconnaissance just to take em out one by one

We should drop a few dozen at the same time since there are no global repercussions.

You’re going first unless you pussy out now

2/10 troll. I admit, ya got me.

Lol all these retards sperging out.

looks like a dead sand nigger to me. good job boys.

Detonating 40 nukes simulationously is something we've done tons of times.. there are no global repercussions. Hell, there aren't even regional repercussions. Let's do it guys!

>How many barrels of Iraqi oil flow to the US today?
not that much. Most of Iraq's oil gets exported to Asia

Yeah, you missed the part where this guy that was killed was the leader of a terrorist organization that was responsible for proxy wars and terrorist acts throughout the region.

Less then before the war.

Attached: oil barells.png (642x512, 44K)

No country wants to normalize them in a war.

Don't feed the trolls.

the war resumed into a stalemate. In fact a stalemate is indirectly a victory for the one who is defending himself ... so Iran might seem to have won this war.

The US executive over the past 60 years has been the leader of most terrorist organizations worldwide.

We need to bomb iran just for thr fact that they keep coming here and beggin for discounts at everystore they go to.

That's a cute excuse.

Yeah, I'm done. He's either troll or retarded, or both.

Attached: this.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

No one uses nukes because everyone wants to kill each other nicely. Got ya.

Lol but true

I got bone spurs, fam. Can't make it to this War. Maybe next one.

Oh no. Vilified by a group that wants to nuke an entire region and expects no Ill effects for anyone else. How will I sleep at night.

Did you know that nukes dont affect any area outside the immediate blast zone? I just found out today.

Are you new to being human? Same reason we don't use poison gas. It makes killing look bad as opposed to blowing them up into little pieces. I didn't write the code inside our brains. Take it up with nature, since I'm sure you don't believe in God.

I don't know what a proxy conflict is. Can you explain?

Attached: FB_IMG_1578078219947.jpg (444x960, 43K)

Oh shit, you are retarded. I think he was telling you why we won't do it.

one groups terrorists is another groups freedom fighters.

The US colonies who wanted independence were also viewed as terrorists to the eyes of the British crown, but I suppose you have to have some for of intelligence to understand this kind of stuff

Attached: 1385426480284.gif (339x336, 1.31M)

Friendly reminder that when you are in the process of getting drafted, repeatedly vocalize your love for lolis, and the fact that if you’re sent over, you will devote all of your time and effort to finding a cute, dark-skinned Muslim loli to turn into your slutty submissive war-bride.
If you actually want that though don’t say anything and just be enthusiastic about being drafted.

Attached: 1B500F5F-EFCB-4FDA-AB11-75DE9559E433.jpg (225x350, 16K)

Did you know it's not your fault? Your condition was probably caused by your mom's excessive alchohol consumption during pregnancy.

>The US executive over the past 60 years has been the leader of most terrorist organizations worldwide.

Not going to argue that. You win wars with hearts and minds... but tomahawks don't hurt when all else fails.

The US fucked up after WWII by not having the intent to become the worlds superpower yet timidly doing it anyway and allowing adversaries to exist and only trying to prevent them from thriving.

Russia was in shambles from dealing with just Germany alone.... had we played with our new toy in Russia directly following Japan, there would be 100's of new states in the USA and a lot of sour shit that has happened since then, never would have happened. I digress.

If done correctly, that is. You need to detonate in the air and not have the fireball to touch the ground. Blasts at ground level generate nuclear fallout (dust and debris).

sign me up

Attached: 1577413336937.png (500x522, 85K)

I want to kick your ass.
I'm too busy/important to do it myself.
I pay Tyrone in food stamps to beat your ass

Now you know I'm doing this, so you pay Jamal in liquor to defend you

Tyrone and Jamal do whatever, doesn't matter.
That's the idea of a proxy war.

I am not knowledgeable enough about Politics and War to know what this means and if it was intended by the US
Was this US's target or was something else US's target and they fucked up again?

Attached: 1577764731562.png (1080x1350, 1.75M)

Just gonna leave this here.

Attached: 109538.jpg (660x373, 35K)

I pay my neighbor to kill your barking dog so you can't blame me. He would be my proxy.

War is more complex then just forces vs forces. If it was gloves off straight up Force vs Force Iran would be destroyed in no less then 1 month. Destroy the infrastructure, electricity and communication lines and GG. The US has been waiting to use its new rail gun as well gl with that.