We couldn't nuke Afghanistan cause of Iraq and Iran. We couldn't nuke Iraq and Afghanistan cause of Iran

We couldn't nuke Afghanistan cause of Iraq and Iran. We couldn't nuke Iraq and Afghanistan cause of Iran.

So someone please explain why we cant glass the whole region now? How many countries with shared borders have to link up against us before we are allowed to do something about it.

Shits weak no one will change my mind.

Attached: Screenshot_20200103-121457_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 535K)

>explain why we cant glass the whole region now?

Attached: 1528296319222.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

idgaf shitposting fag. Ide nuke that region for Israel or for Muhammad every damn day if I could.

r/iamverybadass

Finally someone gets it

If you drop enough nukes to level the country, most humans on planet earth will die. That clear enough?

You would die killing them. Radiation is a thing. Look it up sometime.

If badass for you is sitting in a control room pressing a button I guess?

I mean it's probably a whole hell of a lot more then you've ever accomplished but I dont think it deserves the badass patch.

Not true buddy. You dont need more than 3 nukes to completely destroy the region. Try again tho fuckwit.

And putting enough dust in the atmosphere that crops will fail, crushing the entire food chain for humans. Not to mention retaliatory strikes.

Shut up retard

>So someone please explain why we cant glass the whole region now?
Too much money would be at risk
These nations provide an industry to the western war machine

You vastly overestimate the power of nukes.

>says the moron advocating his own death.

As soon as the last drop of oil is gone these countries will be nuked

So this is the only reason... people really believe we would kill ourselves with radiation and dust clouds that block out the sun. This is so sad. You are all so uninformed. At least I understand why we haven't done it now. Cause people like you think we need ALL the nukes if we wanna nuke someone.

I mean that didnt happen durning the countless nuclear tests multiple countries have conducted or when we nuked Japan but wtf do I know

Nothing dumber has ever been said.

How many nukes you planning on using fucking genius?

Tests were moved underground/water for a reason.

You are vastly uninformed about nukes.

None, because any would be intensely moronic.

Why did they do it, bros?

Attached: 1578065058287.jpg (1044x1390, 179K)

3 bombs to destroy the entire middle east.
How exactly do you get that number?

supports sand niggers over "da joos"
KYS.

Attached: 1547262719596.jpg (516x480, 173K)

you dumb fucking nigger we have nukes now that leave no nuclear fallout

Attached: 1330776272950.jpg (254x321, 21K)

After litterally hundreds of test where already conducted above ground with no negative repercussions. They moved them underground as a preventative/security measure. Next.

>Shills for Israel with a deceitful false dichotomy

Die in the next 9/11

1. That's absolutely not true. Many have reduced fallout, none have none.
2. Clouding the atmosphere is a much greater threat for the rest of the people on the planet than radioactive fallout

All of which were reduced yield compared to what we have today. All of which were adequately spaced. Next.

Attached: 1394332568698.jpg (570x587, 43K)

A simple google search can show you what our modern nukes are capable of. The ones that are public knowledge anyway. You only need to hit 1 or 2 targets per country to cripple that entire country. I'll let you use you noggin and figure it out. Google is crazy man. You should try it.

Attached: 1290675310394.jpg (680x529, 55K)

Oil texas tea

why dont you go to the fron line and beat them all, Rambo? Nukes are for fags

Jesus... yup China Russia North Korea america India and every other nuclear power in the world got together and decided they where going to test and produce thier own nukes in secret the proper way. They all agreed no one would do any bad tests.. next fucking fag

Why? they would lose their main source of wealth and fail anyway.

Yes, I would venture to say nuking someone would be accomplishing more than I have. What are you, 12?

I dont think one man could beat them all. Too much tv user

Muslims are only a problem because of Jews

It would be a waste of american tax payers money