Dear anons, school I go to opened a open gender bathroom. Everyone allowed. Boys, girls...

Dear anons, school I go to opened a open gender bathroom. Everyone allowed. Boys, girls, even people who think they have no fucking gender. Should I fuck it up? Thx

Attached: PicsArt_01-03-01.14.49.jpg (787x720, 72K)

Shit in the sink and say that you identified it as a toilet

Attached: 1492215433911.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Clog toilet with loads of paper towels then take a huge dump in it.

yes go in there and jack off and when you get in trouble say you have no gender and what you were doing was a genital exercise

This.

That sticker will ruffel a lot of feathers. They already accuse every white man of hate speech. Might as well give them what they want. DO IT. Lets change the meaning of #resist

LOL

Open gender bathroom, sounds like a great place to fuck

Take the hand soap out of the dispenser and shit in it

Identifi as a rapist so if that fight back the sexiest

Yes

Post these on stalls

Attached: 1576969154355.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Yes you should. Just to prove a point that this is fucking madness and the wrong people WILL take advantage of it. Like that Yaniev monstrosity in Canada.

Attached: 1576970697826.jpg (1024x743, 118K)

i have never been so repulsed and yet can't look away. moar

Just piss on the floor. It’s not that hard to get a bunch of mentally ill faggots to go batshit

Wtf

Anyone else have some tranny "vagina" pictures? I'm sickened but curious... and is that shit leaking out?

God speed, OP

Attached: C401D72D-FC3D-4E1B-B262-C62B48E3C911.jpg (236x206, 14K)

Post this on doors etc etc

Attached: H5rjAEU.jpg (1410x793, 165K)

implying it isn't already fucked up

I never asked for this. I just wanted a husband.
Fucking do it, OP. Wish I had the courage to do the same at uni.

Yes

fpbp

Attached: 1577370754924.png (128x126, 28K)

piss everywhere and grafiti propaganda

Clog the Shitter!

Attached: sigpic255737_4.png (402x301, 202K)

This is why transitioning should be banned. Crazy and greedy people are taking advantage of modern medicine and sanitation to do things nobody would ever dare to before industrialisation. It is a crime against nature.

Nah fuck that. That's fucking over the janitors, not the school

Why fuck it up? Install spycam and catch girls on video then post here.

Here's a better idea if any girls are actually using it:
1. Hide a spycam in your shoe like some of the other anons on here do
2. Spread your legs wide while shitting so that the cam points under the partition into the neighboring stall
3. ???
4. Profit

Everybody freaking out but it's a great time to masturbate to girls taking fat shits

Clog it good

The left has brought the politics into the bathroom, so i say we need to finish what they started. Spam as *phobic stickers as possible all over the walls. Invade their safe space. After all, no white men are safe anymore

OP, I think you should go and do everything in this thread but on a week to week basis so the staff dont catch you, but I also have a few ideas:
>smear lube on the walls and bathroom mirrors when they are empty, that or soap from the soap dispensers will do, also smear the lube/soap in the shape of swastikas or any racist symbols
>get some black markers/sharpie, hide them, walk into bathrooms and draw anti LGBTQ shit all over the bathroom stalls, walls and mirrors when it is empty and no one is in there, you can also do the same with brown paint or actual shit like the poop bandit and also draw racist stuff in shit or brown paint as well. Just remember to wear plastic gloves to hide your fingerprints
>clog the toilets with toilet paper
>piss in the sink
>stuff toilet paper in the sink and turn the tapes on to flood the bathroom
>put stink bombs in the bathroom
>flood toilets with toilet papers
That and everything else other canons have suggested and you are good to go, post results with timestamp plus pic if your are able.
Godspeed and good luck you marvelous madman.

Go watch mister metokurs video on bitchute, forgot what it’s called but it has tranny vag in it