In one stupid strike...

In one stupid strike, Corporate America has renewed hate for the western world within the Persian region of the middle east.

Get ready for more terrorist attacks in the US because of it.

Really the US government is a shambles to allow this to happen. Seriously attack Iran by killing their top General while he was in Iraq?

It's retarded, and has only allowed the US to force troops back into the middle east again.

All because ISIS and Boko Haram were losing power they wanted them to regain it so they can continue to blindside Americans with over the top military budgets which give huge profits to companies who build arms and aircraft.

Seriously though, it clearly shows how fucked the US is.

I doubt you will find the UK or France backing you up this time.

Attached: Irans Next Top General Model.jpg (624x351, 32K)

too stupid to reply-

And most americans thinks it was right. That only shows how most of them are stupid

>America has renewed hate for the western world

Attached: 1528296319425.png (152x254, 56K)

Yes you are too stupid to reply with a decent counter argument, because you are upset

I wouldn't be to sure about the UK. A long standing US poodle the UK government are likely to put us in the firing line with typically some lame and stupid gesture in an attempt to further ingratiate themselves to the US based on some drippy nonsense about a "special relationship" and Johnson's need for a trade deal post-brexit.

it's all planned.
it's all calculated.
it's all supposed to happen this way.

stop falling for the political illusion. I hate seeing so many weak minds believe in this shit for so long.

with all the information we have access to now, it takes a real fucking idiot to believe that the US president is "going wild"

no man. He's the perfect puppet for the job, and he's done exceedingly well at scaring the country. Job completed.

fuck iran it should be nuked

ITT: Americans larping and non Americans

They were already planning attacks. That's why he was killed dumbass.

Like we need Iraq taking sides with Iran.

Also, shit tier bait.

I don't know, it was pretty fucking stupid. I reckon UK might be able to avoid this one. Boris has finally got what he wanted, doubt he'll do a Tony Blair.

Things were quieting down, especially views of many western nations in the middle east.

Then Trump hits an Iranian general who has been fighting ISIS etc, not only that they killed a top Iraqi military personnel also, all it has done is started the whole hate process all over again. It will give ISIS and other groups more ammo to regain members through this all.

It was a stupid action, all because corporate peeps want to capitalize from it all.

Won't be long before attacks start happening, but like I said I doubt the US will get any support from anywhere else, other than Saudi Arabia. So essentially you will be on your own in the middle east and it is going to be bad for your troops.

same with you

Your reply just shows how little you know what is going on.

Why was he killed? You seem to have all the answers, why not share them?

Or is it because your news media network of choice told you it was a good thing?

Iraq will never take Iran's side, they two nations have been on tenderhooks since the war in the late 80s. The one the US initiated by helping Saddam gain power and giving him $1 trn (80s rates) worth of arms, ammunition, etc. (all of which is documented in released classified documents back in 2003)

Again awaiting why he was killed.

no

but an iraqi general died in the attack also seems like you know fuck all to be honest

Gotta love US ppl that thinks the strike was justified or somehow okay, shows how stupid they are.

For funsies of course

im not US and i think it was pretty gnarly

but its easy to talk about nuking other countries? pfft stupid self centered bastard

You're definitely not an American, and completely butt-hurt your General got popped.

On the one hand Sharia Law looks attractive in that it would kill these Trans-faggots and Feminazis, but I can't condone any religion who's primary purpose is to kill non-believers.

President Trump has proven to be a truly great President.

yes

To some extent this... I mean op said it in the post... corps are making shit ton of money.
So some it’s calculated but to say that everything is, well that’s not true.. life is too complicated to actually plan for everything there are way to many possibilities for things to take a different route.

Yea I think the butt-hurt were fans of the General or something.

Boris wasn't even told about the strike, so I doubt he would condone it. Most of the other political leaders have said it was stupid and we shouldn't take part in it, and rightfully so it would just cause more tension in the UK.

Who gives a fuck tbh. Dumb sand niggers.

>same group screeching about trump abandoning the kurds

You'll screech Orange Man Bad no matter what.
3 years of screeching down, 5 to go.

Attached: !cryingloserliberals2020.jpg (1191x1200, 189K)

Attached: 82125349_4057618214249126_520320075136237568_n.jpg (949x735, 64K)

Attached: 81211987_2640602466209454_9030705086765989888_n.jpg (934x960, 78K)

x2 you already read Trump´s twitter? stupid fat asses who wants the war in the comodity of their homes thinking they will win regardless of what happens. Its easy to say if the war is milles far from you

My general? I am Scottish and white and atheist. The only thing you got right was that I am not American.

Ahh the olde "sharia law" rubbish about killing non-believers etc, all tosh, btw read your bible it has apostasy killing etc in it also. And yes it is in the Qu'ran but it doesn't mean 1.3bn Muslims are out for blood, if they were they would have rampaged the world killing everything non-Islamic.

You need to take that tin foil hat off your head and actually learn what is happening in the real world, instead of what you are told to believe.

Attached: 82297499_4057881254222822_3230754917803098112_n.jpg (750x705, 65K)

I've been waiting for a war with Iran for a good long while.
it's what they want. there is a plan.
every detail may not be set in stone but it is all planned out nonetheless

not the guy you're talking to but dude iran isnt all mslims its the really shitty ones lmao

Ahhh the olde "boo hoo you don't like trump so you must be a liberal/democrat/etc" reply.

Not once did I say Trump, I said the US government and corporations.

Nice try boifat, nice try, but you failed.

>weak minds
Jeez-

Not the guy who you are arguing with, but if you really believe that you are truly and imbecile

Typical fat ass in usa

let us simply destroy the middle east with many nukes and then it will not be a problem

Some billionaries where keeping cash, fearing an economic recession, then probably a war will start... coincidence?

This is exactly what needed to happen, fucking iranians keep trying to pull shit. Now they get smacked in the mouth and they'll pull back like a good bitch

(You)

Attached: 1577850670086.jpg (640x480, 93K)

>I doubt you will find the UK or France backing you up this time
Thank God. The former is a country we already bitch slapped in a war and the latter is nothing but cheese eating surrender monkeys. Both are being overrun by sandniggers anyway so, sure do us a favor, and stay the fuck out of our business yurotrash.

The dude planned an attack on the US embassy. That's why he was targeted. Yes he helped fight ISIS but thatch only because IS was a major threat to the nations in the region.
Dude then turns around and targets the US embassy because they attacked Hezbollah.

That's why he was targeted.

>Get ready for more terrorist attacks in the US because of it.

Nah, the shiites aren't into decentralized individual terrorism. Its still a morally and strategically bankrupt act of war.

>renewed
Top kek. There is a large segment of youth in Iran that will definatley see this as their leaderships fault.
Kids are stupid and want to party, they dont know the consequences of economic conflict in a world where resources are finite.
There will be continued hatred of the USA, however that hatred will be limited to mostly boomer tier sandpeople.
The worlds population is moving toward cultural singularity. Everyone just wanta to show off their genitalia on tik tok and fuck numerous people each week. Nobody gives a shit about oil, energy political conflict etc.

Attached: 1577544417349.jpg (780x438, 43K)

This... i bet that fat ass american is crying right now. Well said

They have full support from Israel fucktard

War is big business. Oh, also a “distraction” from other problems and in an election year. Did Trumpy give the order?

what is the problem?
If you fuck with the bull long enough, you will get the horn.
Iran was laughing yesterday.

>to everyone on twitter: i make posts on twitter mocking the president of the united states of america and in these posts imply that i am far more intelligent than he is and that is why i am a no name twitter poster and not the leader of the most powerful country on the planet thank you and pls like and subscribe

Attached: 1578068082035.png (128x128, 35K)

Thats right! you´ll lose the war, and your women gets raped then

This. Anyone that still believed Is is anything more than a bunch of rape pirates funded by Israel by way of US tax dollars, is fucking retarded beyond belief

so 9/11 and terrorist attacks worked.

they scared you so stupid that you're pro- them.

dumb lib-tard

evil Khazar Turks, every fucking Time, they have to start a War.

Attached: 73b1276f9f0909b597efdf1e7df3e77f-imagejpeg.jpg (960x752, 131K)

These. Blind ass politicucks just don't want to see the real issues here.

Only the biggest cocks for OP

>MFW trump just delivered on his campaign promise to bring the troops home

Attached: 1524522085911.jpg (280x400, 56K)

Attached: 1451550098798.jpg (659x659, 52K)

Maybe not. UK has already put out a statement that it wants nothing to do with what comes from the assassination. I'm sure canada and other allies dont want to go back into the sandbox to make corporations and israel more rich.

Attached: 1511496194883.png (1022x731, 643K)

the people of iran are begging for a regime change,any kind of change would be better than their current situation.

iran only knows change through revolt.

trump just blessed tehran.be thankful iran

Attached: FRY.jpg (499x586, 31K)

>resources are finite
oof. That's boomer tier logic. I guess you've never heard of green energy haha?

>raped western women
Did you learn nothing from the hash meetoo movement?

As a Republican I absolutely love war, especially wars in the middle east. We always knew that Mr Trump was being tongue in cheek about not wanting to start new wars and thats why we voted for him. I'll gladly lay down my life and the life of everyone I know to make sure that Iran knows how big and strong Trump and America is. This is great day. Can't wait to die in the desert soon. Trump will definitely be re-elected to at least 3 more terms now. Deal with it libtards.

"ok boomer" has been banned!

Funny thing its that you really believe that.

this 1000%. wake the fuck up you niggers.

These fucks (1%) have this shit planned out years in advance.

Irans deep state probably had a fucking lunch meeting laughing at this guys death

Yeah guys! Don't be mean to Islamists that threaten us, or else they'll kill us. Invite them all into our new Western Block where they can drive trucks for Merkel. #ReligionOfPeace

Lel

Got names to go with that graphic you fucking stormfaggot or do you just haphazardly repost memes?

Attached: Operate.jpg (1024x683, 197K)

They say he may have planned, there was no real proof of that, plus they tried to pin a number of other attacks on him. Again there was no proof.

It was a simple strike against someone who was helping other groups fight against ISIS, that is what that General is infamous for in the middle east.

Corporate USA got upset that he was taking the spot light and took him out, because the US was losing a grip in several key areas of the Gulf.

Ahh the olde far right penchant of thinking there is a supposed invasion, but the majority of people from the countries who you think are being invaded tell you there isn't, you immediately go into cry baby mode and claim everyone is either a liberal/sympathiser/conspiracist, because your version of what you think is going on... must be true even when you aren't there.

Just sayin'

i'm literally middle eastern

Wipe away the tears, you're trying too hard sweetheart.

you and that poster are the dumb republicans.

you think you know it all so whatever you say you win.

do you understand the missing logic and reason has to be extremely high into the ignorant spectrum.

its also arrogant and pretentious.

stfu.

If they go after Israel, then...

"Green Energy" You fucking retard.

Oh look, it's the inferior cuck again

>green energy
Never ever give your fucking allies a source of free energy.
Why the fuck would a world power seek to empower anyone else?
1. Get oil
2. Lock it down and offer friends access if the use your currency for global trade
3.destabilize anyone trying to form their own currency, especially if it is backed by gold (see ghaddafi)
4. Establish WTO and force 3rd worlders to sign up for debt.
Profit marafakas

Let me guess, 14 yo who cant wipe his ass properly.
Not the guy you are arguing with btw

Not liberal, and not simple minded like yourself, but please do that upset salty assumption thing again. Whats next I am a Muslim? Or perhaps you will read whats been said in the bread first to see who I am first? Oh wait no, thats not how Americans do things, they love to assume shit because their egos are as big as their waist sizes.

Bravo good sir

Fucking disgusting.

>Ahh the olde far right penchant of thinking there is a supposed invasion, but the majority of people from the countries who you think are being invaded tell you there isn't, you immediately go into cry baby mode and claim everyone is either a liberal/sympathiser/conspiracist, because your version of what you think is going on... must be true even when you aren't there.
>Just sayin'
If you have a point make it you yurocuck. I believe my was pretty straightforward but I guess you foreigners like to speak in circles and it's why all of your countries are so weak. Lick my balls faggot.

Iran is a shit third world country. I hope they get bombed back to the stone age where they belong

Kikes are destroying America. This might be nothing new to some, but it has never ever been out in the open like this.

Kikes are destroying America. Israel did this, commanding America.

Jews are mentally ill and now this world became mentally ill.

And all this because of their fake money fake and debt fantasy shekels.

JFK

HITLER

KIKES ARE DESTROYING AMERICA

Sir Trump you absolute two-face looker, you are too close to this mental illness. Or don't you care about Americans at all?

Attached: y.jpg (434x569, 23K)

>hash meetoo
Pfffft if you didnt get what i really said you are more dumb that i thought at beggining

Attached: 1893_La-Libre-Parole-antisemitische-Karikatur-403x400.jpg (403x400, 98K)

I too like to mindlessly appeal to authority. Thats why I know that Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Donald Trump are all certified geniuses. After all they ran the most powerful country on that planet, and you can't do that if you aren't a certified stable genius.

Attached: download.jpg (280x180, 8K)

Attached: 859358ee88fa706a9c4c4f4d72f8e978--minecraft-memes-vape.jpg (235x244, 14K)

lmao

Nothing is going to happen faggot. You know nothing about war or foreign policy. Just because some stupid fucking general got shot in the desert doesn't mean we're at war. Fucker deserved it.

>and your women gets raped then, my friend
Ok, faggit. I cant imagine what that could possibly mean.

persians are garbage i second that

Renewed? They never stopped hating us.
Just because CNN wasnt reporting on it doesnt mean it wasnt a core sentiment of theirs. When, throughout the US embargoes, has Iran loved the US?

he made his point rather well
his point, distilled down to its bare essence is "you're dumb"

and he's absolutely right.

Kek. The three terms part was rad, huh? :^)

"just saying" yeah, and a lot of bullshit

“Proud to be a ‘Mercian cuz today I know I’m free...”

dur