If you're a proud Iranian lets keep this thread going

if you're a proud Iranian lets keep this thread going.

fuck trump,fuck america

Attached: iran.jpg (930x480, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.navy.mil/browse-by-topic/wars-conflicts-and-operations/middle-east/praying-mantis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's see some Persian pussy

Attached: ftop.ru_59723.jpg (4368x2912, 1.83M)

Kipz

Attached: meme-6.png (600x1110, 633K)

NAME? PLS

Attached: Shaved-Brunette-Malina-Rojel-with-Plump-Pussy-from-Errotica-Archives-Wearing-White-Panties-9.jpg (1600x1067, 163K)

How Iranians can even view this site right now would be something worth explaining.
I'm surprised if their Internet has still been replaced with a nazi Internet.

America will not stand for this injustice, if you keep it up you will be MQ-9ed

Fucccc trump baby

Not Iranian but i like their food.
Can i still participate?

proud persian here!

I dislike Iran but I absolutely despise America

ok

Attached: 1542128930964.jpg (1064x1600, 196K)

good point

Lets see some action, declare war on the US. Pleae do it.

Iran will be America's bitch.

Attached: 1509678360452.png (1372x879, 1.31M)

The Iranian flag looks like a fat girl's vagina

Everyone knows Iran doesn't have access to the internet. How would you even pay for it? With three goats and your daughters virginity?

Attached: 148345144747.jpg (567x567, 39K)

OP here,i live in LA faggot

Any of you, American or Iranian, who buys into this shit, you are fucking idiots. Ain’t no rich kids dying in these wars, but their daddies getting richer on your blood and taxes. And Israel gets more stupid goyim to die for them

That's completely irrelevant to both the question I asked and the statement I made, you massive fucking retard.

Attached: 428.jpg (734x520, 77K)

iran is more powerful

its relevant because im stating that im using american internet and not iranian internet you fucking white idiot

Just saying, us niggas in america did nothing. It was the white people! Keep that in mind please

Hahaha
I am gonna be sitting on my couch watching sand coons receive death from above in 4k. Can't fuckin wait to see it.

I don't think there is such a thing as a proud iranian capable of responding to this thread.

If you're no longer living in Iran, you are not a proud iranian. You left your home country because you know its a shithole.

And if you are, you wont be able to respond because you're an uneducated poorfag too busy fucking your neighbours goat.

Are you actually autistic? You and where you are at are irrelevant to what I said. Pull the dick out of your ass, you're not the center of the universe, everything isn't about you. You dumb faggot.
If I said mexico doesn't have internet, your dumb ass would reply with where you live too, wouldn't you? Seriously, how do you manage to breath and type at the same time?

Attached: 1576458825998.png (400x400, 269K)

Slow down bro, America isn’t just USA. Those Yankees don’t represent the whole continent. Doesn’t matter if you're Canadian or Argentinian, We all hate muricans alike.

>death from above

You're stupid enough to think this is going to be like Iraq and Afghanistan, aren't you... you dumb twat.

Iran has anti-air, and their own air force. No, this is going to require boots on the ground. A LOT of them. Like a million or more. They aren't going to be a pushover like everything else we've done since Korea. If you're under 35, better get ready to be drafted, neckbeard. If war ever gets serious with Iran, it's going to be a long, hard struggle. Hell, we couldn't win in Vietnam and we were there for 10 years, and Iran is far, FAR better equipped than they were.

Attached: iranianairforce93.jpg (848x933, 140K)

Post Persian pussy

Attached: Teen-Naked-Busty-Shaved-Babe-Malina-Rojel-with-Coin-Slot-Pussy-from-Errotica-Archives-12.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

iran is hardened by war america is not

Not to mention the fact that both China and Russia won’t stand idly by and watch us take control of what oil we haven’t already grabbed over there

I welcome it. Cause then I'm going to fuck amazing Persian pussy on a daily basis

No they're not

>You're stupid enough to think this is going to be like Iraq and Afghanistan

I think it's going to play out exactly like Iraq and Afghanistan:
>weak US leader facing tough election decides to become a war president
>spends billions on missile and bomb armaments making the defense industry happy
>troops hit the ground, with some initial success but unable to keep their gains with a hostile populace
>eventual stalemate requires continual presence of American troops
>next president runs on the platform of ending endless wars
>weak US leader facing tough election decides to become a war president....
>rinse and repeat

Fuck you and your mullah regime.
time for a fucking modern crusade baby! death to all mu-slimes

this is LITERALLY OP's head and hair situation

Attached: 1575095563012.jpg (603x698, 212K)

more powerful my ass

i actually went to turkey for hair renewal so jokes on you

Than the Americans? They spend more per soldier than anyone, it's unlikely that you'll survive a confrontation.

fuck Iran!

Hahahaha.
Thats what Iraq said before they got btfo.

Attached: putinsbitch.jpg (236x231, 10K)

No doubt you’ll be first to volunteer for the incel couch brigade.

send this fatass to the front lines

Attached: tittiiiies.jpg (639x462, 61K)

Easy, Rabbi

Actually, Israel’s bitch if he gets us in this next bullshit war

So you’re not a proud Iranian, you’re a Persian expat traitor.

Kys

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Is English not your first language? I can't volunteer to serve in a foreign army. Objectively the is spends 600 billion in defense alone, it's naive to think that they can be opposed. They can destroy Iran with drones alone if they choose to.

المجد للمملكة العربية السعودية. الموت لإيران

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png (1280x853, 29K)

shut the fuck up JEW

Attached: fucking nigger.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

You will be the ones fighting and dying on the ground though.

I will be here, flying my drones from far away. Maybe i'll even send some "friendly fire" your way?

do the world a favor and understand not all Americans are retarded until than, you are beyond retarded for saying shit like this

Härlig är jorden,
härlig är Guds himmel,
skön är själarnas pilgrimsgång.
Genom de fagra riken på jorden
går vi till paradis med sång.

Tidevarv kommer, tidevarv försvinner,
släkten följer släktens gång.
Aldrig förstummas tonen från himlen
i själens glada pilgrimssång.

Änglarna sjöng den
först för markens herdar.
Skönt från själ till själ det ljöd:
Människa, gläd dig!
Frälsarn är kommen,
frid över jorden Herren bjöd

Attached: trisagion1.jpg (260x226, 19K)

thats because its big business in the states.iranians are hungry for change and will fight accordingly

سنقوم بقصف طهران كما قصفنا صنعاء

Attached: 7e8c278b-03a0-4b7a-bd88-77186963704b-2060x1236.jpg (2060x1236, 980K)

thats fucking your white women

Dude they've got shitty jets in comparison to even our old aircraft. As for anti-aircraft, Saddam had it too and still got fucked up big time so yeah I wouldn't be too impressed with Iran.
Then stfu and go defend yourselves instead of us constantly backing your asses. So sick of shit-tier nations in this hemisphere bitching about us when we're the only reason you fuckers haven't been taken over by China. There's not gonna be a war, so calm your tits Jean-Francois.

Sure thing buddy

Attached: A3DB7A66-1C7C-4D59-A482-94E9117D026A.jpg (750x863, 105K)

Ya boi Soleimani straight up got punked like a bitch acting like he belonged somewhere he didn’t. Now he dead and you still a faggot.

Attached: D98FD407-3936-4F84-B867-0F5C22E44D6A.png (460x573, 315K)

calm down retard, you might pop a vain

Ah, it seems to me you live your life like a candle in the wind.
You whisper to your country that belongs in heaven with stars spelling out its name. These empty days without your smile.

Bring back Shanana!

I hope it comes to a peaceful resolution. Nobody deserves to die for Israel except the kikes.

I dont think you understand how important Israel is.

We decimated 70% of Iran's Naval strength in a day. What you think we'll do with them with the full might of the U.S. military, plus our coalition forces.

history.navy.mil/browse-by-topic/wars-conflicts-and-operations/middle-east/praying-mantis.html

Use that hate for the war buddy. White people talk so damn big on here, so heres your time to shine !

how important?

>decimated 70%

Attached: decimated93.png (400x345, 151K)

fucking lolz m9

You guys got checked a long time ago by your Muslim saudi masters. Don't forget to bow down to your masters Homeland three times a day.

God created the world to give Israel a place to be.

5 times

Regarding what? Stability of the region, influence and such?

It has a colloquial meaning as well.

Attached: Learn2Engrish.jpg (659x360, 25K)

Time to glass iran

Attached: 1558034541-gettyimages-640338168.jpg (700x350, 49K)

Spiritual.

Proud Persian here. We're gonna nuke Mecca soon and build a Mecca bingo hall. Fucking Sunni side up mate. All eggs are pedos. Y'all gonna get nuked by based Shitey muzzies.

>What you think we'll do with them with the full might of the U.S. military, plus our coalition forces.

The same thing as always, win a few battles, lose the war, get in even more debt over nothing.

proud persian=doesnt live in Iran

ex-pat iranians perhaps?

Sorry, I'm not indoctrinated in terrorist .thanks for the correction.

shut the fuck up retard. fuck some more goats. yeah

probably the Saudi's told him to do it.

>win a few battles

We'll wipe out their actual military almost immediately and then be stuck with some eternal mess we eventually abandon.
If it delays their nuclear development it's all worth it though, if not we'll wind up with nuclear Hezbollah.

>المجد للمملكة العربية السعودية. الموت لإيران
translation - Glory to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Death to Iran

Kek

>سنقوم بقصف طهران كما قصفنا صنعاء
Translated - We will bomb Tehran, as we bombed Sanaa

We'd secure the country and remove the current regime to attempt to install another that supports capitalist interests. Then leave a sizable occupying force/embassy like we have in Iraq now, with a QRF force on standby, ready to deploy at a moment's notice to protect corporate interests, as is happening now.

Guess who won't be there though? All of the Iranian leaders declaring a "swift retaliation." Get on the freedom train, friendo.

Yes, thank you. We can all use google translate.

most people are lazy, so I though't I'd do the work instead

Death to American dogs from Greece

Attached: received_490509364812514.jpg (1080x1920, 97K)

fuck the phoenix agenda. most of you, are retards anyways

You forgot to mention driving around in Humvees, shooting at mountains. Oh and giving chocolate bars to Iranian kids to win their hearts and minds.

The only actual battle fighting will be done by unmanned drones and they will mostly bomb schools.

The invasion will be dope tho. Ofc the occupation will be shitty.