25th birthday today

>25th birthday today
>cold and rainy outside
>not shit to do
>no gf
>a quarter of my life gone
>anxiety and stress levels through the roof

Is this a life crisis or some shit

Attached: 3F180051-35B5-4287-ADF8-72B091FD9E9F.png (784x1144, 38K)

happy birthday user
I also turned 25 today, weird coincidence

In the same boat user and happy birthday day

>>a quarter of my life gone
don't be silly, you obv won't live to be 100.

It's more likely a third of your life that is gone

hbd you worthless faggots

Attached: 1497917867672.png (300x250, 23K)

There is always next birthday op don’t sweat it

Naw, just regular depression. Depression only causes a crisis when you have family and kids or a big important job relying on you.

I can't claim to fix your problems, but if you at least start documenting your life in a journal then you may be able to help yourself. Document important events, or anything that stands out to you.
Then start thinking about what things in your life would you be sad about if they were to go away? What things in life are you taking for granted?
Ultimately, you need to be focusing on gratitude. What makes you grateful for living?
Find the positives. Being depressed usually means you are focusing on the negatives and assuming positives just aren't happening to you. They are.

Lol you’re right, honestly I’m surprised I’ve made it this far.

Nice, happy bday to you as well then!

Assuming I make it to my next one. Yes.

>What things in life are you taking for granted?
>Ultimately, you need to be focusing on gratitude. What makes you grateful for living

Yes, guilt trips work on depressos. What's next, you have a degree? lol

Chek’d
Also yes there are a lot of things I probably should take into consideration, but honestly I think I’m beyond any help that could come from myself. I think antidepressants are a firm possibility. I never go through with it because I’ve heard that some antidepressants can make it even worse and I don’t know what I’d do if it gets any worse.

Be lucky you aren't homeless.

It works if you want to fix your problem. If not, then yes go kys.

Posting here means you're still not out of hope, even if you tell yourself something else. There are no quick fixes for depression, no one else can tell you what needs fixing, they can give you some generic advice that might help. Just hanging on is good enough, hopefully you'll see the way out soon enough. Try to not isolate yourself from good people.

Projecting your ungrateful ass onto others holds no actual merit.

>I'm gonna live to be 100
check this nigga out! More like 1/3rd of your life is over. Happy Birthday, OP. Time to get crackin!

A lot of professionals are moving away from medication, yes because they can often worsen the condition. They often induce weight gain and anxiety, which both heavily contribute to depression levels much less the "numb" sensation of losing your sex drive and your entire being/character.

Depression is certainly real and treatable. But the first step will always be self help.

Never know, I could live to 100. Or die tomorrow.

take this stress and anxiety as a clue as to what you truely want. go make it happen dont cry about it.

I wouldn’t say I isolate myself from good people. It’s more along the lines of I’ve lost the will to actually make friends. I don’t mean to sound like an edgy emo, but it’s the truth. Like, barely anything excites me anymore unfortunately.

I’ve actually done something about the anxiety. I was prescribed buspirone. It’s just an overwhelming since of unimportance on my part. It’s difficult to explain really. I guess it feels like I’m not worth anyone’s time so I just stay to myself to save people the trouble I guess?

Not crying per say. More like just searching for advice.

Sah op I'm here to bring you a step by step program to stop being a fag.
Step 1. E-dating. Just set up and account and pretend to be a ok person.
Step 2. Get an RV or Class-B van of some type.
Step 3. Drive that bitch innadesert and smoke pot and forget problems.