So my girlfriend was going to hang out with her sister today, her sister felt ill so she cancelled...

So my girlfriend was going to hang out with her sister today, her sister felt ill so she cancelled. Instead my girlfriend went to a party at her friend's house without even asking if I wanted to come.

I should just end it right?

Attached: 1577643659415.jpg (1600x1071, 118K)

You probably should king

my man, she is fucking someone else, or at least wants to, or you'd be there.

end it now before it hurts more later.

Confront her first. Tell her it upset you. If she balks or tries to spin it on you, or gets mad at you for being upset with her, she’s hiding something.

it already sounds like things arent going well

yes you SHOULD!!! if you are that insecure in your relationship you should definitely end it now.

Attached: female_hypergamy_2.jpg (923x1600, 295K)

Just ask. If her answer is along the lines of, "I can't have time for myself," or "I didn't want to bother you," toss that bitch to the wind.

He he I'm the chad in this story

Yes

THIS

Attached: Chad_Is_The_Right_One.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

fuck that shit tell her straight its not working out,,

wtf are you betas about, she is going to a party without you so what lol. if you think she is with other guys you are just bad in bed

How did you know she was going to a party in the first place? Did she tell you?

>I should just end it right?
Are you sure she didn't just do so?

Who the fuck would want to bring a Sup Forumstard to a party

Send pics of her tits

hi

Let me guess, you buy her gifts and give her money?

A woman needs to be independent.

You can stop replying now. OP is long time gone now.

Probably best

Nope

I don't know, I'll just talk to her tomorrow

No I don't, well I bought her a christmas present.

I'm actually not

No, you fat retard. If her friend is not your friend, then why would she ask you to come along?

I had this happen when I was in college. She was cheating but instead of getting pissed I took her friend who was interested in me out one night and fucked her. Then I dumped my girlfriend. Take action that gives you the advantage.

you need to fuck her sister, mom, or best friend.

stop being a beta bitch

>My whole life shatters if I'm not by her side
>I can't stand to be alone
>I have so many insecurities that if she lives her life it means she is cheating on me
>she is not allowed to do things without my permission

I can't tell if you're a dog or abusive

If you can't deal with the idea of her having a life that doesn't constantly involve you, you might have some trust issues. You shouldn't have to need to be wherever she's going all the time. If you feel insecure or mistrusting about the relationship, you need to work on that part of yourself before you're ready to be with another person. It takes a very long time, and in some cases a very specific type of person to make that part of you go away, but give it time. Just remember, she's probably not doing anything behind your back, just trying to live her own life. It's like if you wanted to go to the movies with your friends, she doesn't need to constantly be there just like you don't when she's going out.

/thread

GamerGuys will never get it user. Insecurity and Anger are placed on a pedestal. Self Love and improvement receive mockery.

End it she's clearly not worth your time.

You dumbfuck regardless of whether they're friends it's her job to atleast give OP a heads up and ask if he wants to join. Not everyone is a cucked fag like you.

Tell us a story of what happened by tomorrow OP, feel free to share nudes if break up otherwise don't do it cause leaking nudes is unethical and a crime.

engineers deserve it.