Why do whitebois have such tiny dicks?

Why do whitebois have such tiny dicks?

Attached: 1558404043746.jpg (4000x3005, 674K)

They don't, you just been fucking gaybois who have small dicks because low testosterone

You just finding the wrong white boys
Come to Norway

Because you're a pedophile and look for white boys.

Next time try white men (not the ones that go to your synagogue though, those are neither)

Based, norweigan myself and with my 8.2-9 inches, I still get called small some times. There are girls that expect 9.8 inches here

Because they invented clothing and civilization, which took evolutionary selective pressure off of penis size since it was no longer visible.

Niggers never did this, remained with their dicks exposed for hundreds of thousands of years while more developed human subspecies were clothed, so they had selective pressure on their penis size.

thread

>Why do whitebois have such tiny dicks?
You're starting to reveal your true motives for spamming thousands of threads. Its an inferiority complex towards white guys, so you keep spamming the catalog 24/7 with these threads.

Keep seething.

>ITT those famed nordic LARPers

You were saying?

Attached: 20190409_174104.jpg (1442x1922, 1.24M)

6 inches is average

I went to school at a 50/50 white and black school so I saw a lot of both in gym and sports. Black guys are overall bigger on average when they are soft. You see a lot more black guys that are “hung”. There are big white guys too obviously but a lot more “tiny” white guys than blacks.

Why do niggers have such tiny IQs?

shalom! am i late for the thread? rabbi hershel said 3 o’clock sharp

I should post my ex bfs nudes and his snap. His dick was tiny AF!

Shit b8

even condoms are too small

Attached: 1496107832013.jpg (842x615, 133K)

Fun fact: Female gene phenotypes are stronger than male ones. This includes traits for skin color.

This is why mixed breed niglets tend to be whiter than their black parent.

I.e. You nig nogs are getting yourselves fucked out of out of existance.

Top kek

Attached: 1542650334414-b.jpg (384x550, 19K)

>ITT white incels get mad at the same thread every day for 5 years

Shit, im stuck on 3

Attached: 1575463220989.jpg (124x133, 7K)

>There are girls that expect 9.8 inches here
yea sure ... in that case they'd expect PAIN. Well i guess there ARE grillz who are into pain but they're somewhat universally rare

Cool unless you prefer your sex to be consensual

Anyone interested?

Where'd you get this?

Why is your mother such a white bois' whore, Tenda?

Attached: 1509979790235.jpg (948x505, 137K)

thats funny cuz i see more big white dicks than bbc on this side, even a lot of the "bbc" posted in these racebait threads are small-average, keep being mad my jewish niglet

Attached: 1564706071378.png (500x444, 525K)

They don't. Only idiots think they do. Actually their is no difference in size. With the exception that the worlds largest is attached to a white guy LOL. Sorry black boyz.

sigh, ah look it's one of these tired bait threads
again

Attached: blacked.gif (205x223, 1.97M)