WWIII memes only

WWIII memes only

Attached: dvg547rmni841.jpg (1600x900, 83K)

Nice reddit watermark

Attached: wWDnsMH.jpg (750x651, 40K)

Nice lack of meme contribution fag

expect this time our daughters go to.

Don't worry about it. US vs Iraq wasnt WW3 and this wont be either.

Iran will get curbstomped. The issue is that the entire region will devolve into terrorism for decades to come.

Twice as much theoretical manpower compared to any middle east army. Typically no women in the army allowed.

Attached: 1f40f03aac1f8196.jpg (1034x929, 76K)

>WWIII

USA is just gonna bring democracy in exchange for oil. nothing new here

We would be more worried about Russia or China stepping in. They would do anything at this point to hurt the US.

US doesn't need their oil. US production is high enough to meet domestic demand. This wasn't the case in the early 2000's though hence blood for oil.

>daughters
>manpower
This thread is already a little too 2020 for me.

Attached: 518319512.jpg (529x502, 33K)

lol the first reason I have had to be glad I'm 33, am in bad health and have bad eyes

i can repair trucks or whatever but like fuck i'm marching around with one of those spine-crushing bags

Attached: 1c6baaa80505ea18ae1225efd529e671337e655d.jpg (1200x1200, 83K)

Welcome to the future. Who cares whats in between their legs if they can still kill shit? In future women soldiers rape and pillage and THAT'S social progress.

Three days in and shits already fucked

Attached: POIcCtC.jpg (1080x682, 66K)

We should first draft the snowflakes that identify as apache attack helicopters. They will feel right at home.

The only thing women soldiers would be good for is being raped and pillaged. They sure as shit aren't keeping up with the rest of their squad since they got through on a sub par performance because it would be sexist if you didn't.

I want my army deadly and my women soldiers to be rapists. Under sharia law if a man gets raped he gets put to death no matter the circumstances.

*women soldiers get raped and pillaged

more than that, don't Iran have nukes? everybody knows Iran is nuts so I would be kind of scared of them using it.

Sounds like Iran is in the market for a free green glass parking lot. Free of charge courtesy of the USA. This is world politics. They can't appear to be pushovers on the world stage and they can't come as friends or allies because the US backs Saudi Arabia (Sunni) and Israel (Jewish). As long as no one comes to Iran's aid then they will be crushed like Iraq.

No trannies in the military.

Sun Tzu says the art of war is deception..

>tfw I´m a boomer and too old to be drafted.

Attached: 2s974 (1).png (1920x816, 1.24M)

Attached: itsatrap.jpg (967x544, 90K)

Attached: 33C9FF46-9A77-4C74-8BF9-AF69178DED2E.png (500x379, 110K)

Guarantee it.

Attached: 48B7E155-9DB3-4507-B087-5276CACFA745.jpg (840x814, 130K)

Attached: ambush.jpg (761x960, 86K)

damn. i guess you want me to start posting this again dont you?

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1175, 403K)

I’ve deadass filled out a few forms and identified as an Apache helicopter for the meme. Ah fuck me.

>tfw when war is about to happen after what happened in the middle east

Attached: 1577834343343.png (1136x640, 596K)

What if instead of invading to free the people and install democracy like the US claimed to be doing in Iraq the goal is just to punish Iran? Sounds a lot easier and faster. It'll keep the region down and disjointed for generations to come and no longer a major world threat.

Why are liberals so hell bent on war mongering?
Do you have any idea how much the US war machine will rev up economy??

You stupid dumb faggots

I think you don't know what "war mongering" means, Downy McDowns.

Nah. The decision to keep sending troops to help Bush Jr and Obama was not a very popular one. Besides, it would serve Trump right to shit on NATO since he announced his campaign and then not get any help from the allies.

would you prefer pussypower?

Anyway we will get some radiation and other nuclear-winter stuff... I'm glad i bought some gasmasks before

>Dont want to fight in WW3
>uh sorry Mr. Army man you might THINK im a man because of my beard and penis but im ACTSHULLEY a woman because i think i am and when i think it hard enough its true.
>since i am transgender trump will not let me serve in your army!

And the UK will open the flood gates for all the refugees to speed up the process of the invasion of the west.

I'm too autistic to get drafted and I look forward to having less people on Earth

Iran twice as big as iraq.. Better armed, smarter... So it will only take us 20-30 years and a lot of our young men's lives to do it. Take that you Persian scum!!! I mean, we need to get the hell out of that crazy part of the world and let them fight it out among themselves.

I've been having chest pains a bit lately so I doubt I'll live to see WWIII unfortunately.

Attached: blarf.png (625x682, 125K)