What the correct choice here?

What the correct choice here?

Attached: 43B32060-28EB-4C33-B644-125471EFF5D7.jpg (1600x1290, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1544692/9778275e41/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right.

The wallet conscious one.

how much money do we have?

The fact that right is money conscious means she likes me for me and is not a golddigger. Right all the way.

Sup Forums seems to agree it's Right, but I think that is only because you are all consoomer weebs who need to be reigned in from making stupid purchases. I am already wallet-conscious and know how to say no to people so I take Left because she seems like more fun.

Left is an airhead, I choose right

Left. If you can't provide enough for your onee-chan waifu to live a carefree life about money you're a no good loser

As long as the oneechan loves her otouto dearly, there's no wrong answer.

To not make these threads a million times.

I want to see what right and left are like when drunk. Then I can evaluate. Penny pinching has no impact on my decision.

It's because right won't waste money on stupid bullshit

Right. I don't care whatever comes out of her mouth anyway since women are just meant to please my dick.

right because she's wife material

>Sup Forums seems to agree it's Right, but I think that is only because you are all consoomer weebs who need to be reigned in from making stupid purchases.
>he posts on Sup Forums
>says retarded as shit like this
DUR IM AN UNIRONIC WEEB fucking kys

this, left is just girlfriend material

Maybe she just wants you to save money so that when she murders you there will be more to take.

And here we see a rare user of impeccable taste.

exhentai.org/g/1544692/9778275e41/

Why can't life just be a joyous experience with Onee-san? Why did it have to be this way?

Attached: 1567604961282.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

Right would nag every time you buy something for yourself you enjoy with your own money. The answer is left. As you aren't a retard it is you that should be able to make the distinction of when it is not worth buying something.

stay mad CONSOOMER, do you need mommy onee-chan to tell you you can't eat more tendies today? :^)

>-oomer
Fucking hang yourself, twitter immigrant.

>meme comes out of Sup Forums
>people use it to say something you don't like
>MMMM REDDIT REDDIT TWITTER NORMIE TOURIST SOY
Why do retards do this?

Right seems like a miserable cunt.

yeah that's the correct answer but these Sup Forumsutists were saying Right before the thread got moved because they cannot control their impulse purchasings of anime figures and dick towels so they need mommy to tell them no

Nobody here buys shit retard.
>tranny janny moves thread here
You will NEVER be a woman

>mods actually moved the thread
I hope Jannies get assraped by tyrone. I fucking hate you niggers so much.

Attached: 1557158179581.jpg (544x640, 30K)