Please state the nature of the medical emergency

Please state the nature of the medical emergency

Attached: doc.jpg (709x530, 42K)

I'm a hyena an feel very cute

My erection has lasted for more than 4 hours

Peepee stuck in woofers pooper

which enhancement pill did you take?

Attached: GraciousJauntyElephantseal-size_restricted.gif (500x375, 885K)

Cocaine

This thread has potential

My balls are sore from banging a chick in the ass. Do you have anything for the pain?

I have a Bluetooth speaker in my ass and I can’t get it to stop playing

I have an alexa speaker in my ass. I've been telling her to play Nin hurt all day.

I drank too much bleach cuz anons told me to. Help!

Doctor, please prescribe me that Pon Farr program you gave Vorik.

Attached: B.jpg (960x720, 471K)

Yes doctor, i have uncontrollable AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 300.jpg (271x271, 8K)

How do I avoid getting drafted?

I got AIDS.

I can’t stop posting on Sup Forums

Wesley won't shut up!

Wrong ship faggot.

Attached: ShutUpWesley.gif (400x305, 1.56M)

volunteer

i have that disease where you need perc 3000 one prescription please

Erectile dysfunction unless getting sodomized by a Klingon female who is wearing a strapon.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x160, 1000K)

I don't know, but statistically there has to be something wrong with me Doc.

Attached: 0106.jpg (1424x1080, 227K)

Eviscerated pussy from being turbodrilled by androids and rape gangs

Attached: denise-crosby_113379.jpg (744x1099, 89K)

also BLACKED.

Attached: tasha-skinofevil.jpg (425x546, 63K)

i have an owwie on my leg ):

I masturbate 3 times a day erryday

Doc! I'm balding! My life is going to be ruined! You've gotta help me!

Attached: MnFy4Lu.jpg (630x473, 30K)

>That face
This guy gets it.

god shoots into my mouth, disease. gum disease is gods best weapon against his people. take their teeth, god told me, and they will want to die. like needles being shot into mouth, coming in continuously. these needles stick in gums, and stick thru long ways, and spew out poison. filling my gums with disease. I put salt in mouth to kill this disease.

Harry kim got sucked out of the fucking ship man

I want to kill myself