Hey b its me again. This time I didnt leave my friend. But he left me...

Hey b its me again. This time I didnt leave my friend. But he left me. The reason he's so important to me is because he's the only one who's close to me and knows much about me.
But for some reason everyone Im close to always drifts away from me. Its as if god makes it destined for me to have no real friends.Last time you guys were really helpful. Encouraging me to keep trying. But now I just feel so demotivated since its happened for like the 4th time now. I seriously dont know what to do. If Im the problem which I dont doubt for a second then idk what's wrong with me. I've tried my best to keep these friendships but it turns out they always go inevitably. And I cant handle a new friendship. So yeah idk what to do.

Attached: doomer.jpg (300x300, 27K)

He left you in which way, he ghosted you?

Attached: 3d0.jpg (708x407, 33K)

Basically he's stopped going on discord all together. His friend said he's probably not going to be on anymore. And he was like "just try getting more friends" so I have no idea what to do now

Describe your characteristics. What is it you think you did to make him leave you as a friend? F or M?

Maybe it’s cause you’re such a downer. Quit being such a downer. I’m depressed just reading your post, fuck!

M, I dont think he left because of me actually. Because he's basically ghosted everyone on discord because he's busy with stuff. But either way I simply feel too demotivated to find a new friend because it seems impossible to maintain for a long time.

Easier said than done

>ghosted everyone

The guy sounds like he has alot on he's plate. a good friend would understand that and wish him the best or offer help if appropriate.

Desperation has no positive outcome. You are desperate to keep them, and that is why they are gone. Desperation comes when you know it's over, but cannot accept that it's over.

Friends change. they grow, and become different. Sometimes that change does not include you, and that is ok. Yes, you love them. Yes, you miss them.

No, it's not only your choice to make. They have as much autonomy as you do. If they decide to go, let them go.

Desperation cannot help you. It is felt intrinsically. Its one of the main reasons I can't find a partner. I have found a few people now who I liked a lot, but their desperation for my love continues to grow and grow and it becomes dangerous, so I must leave.

Desperation leads to abuse. pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20191107-175235_Chrome.jpg (1080x1797, 984K)

I cant though he's always busy with stuff.
And like I said a friend of his said hes probably not going to be on anymore.

think its kinda normal I've had a lot of friends when I was younger but none of them really lasted. some friends of like 10 years gone, we just grew apart. I also see this happening to a lot of other people, most friendships don't last a lifetime. dont worry so much about it OP

Friendships are things that don't happen with little time and effort. It's a two sided relationship, there has to be correspondence between all sides. If he is a shitty person and does not want to have more contact with you and he does not explain you why I doubt you can call it a friendship. Sure, making friends is difficult, and I think even more if you only talk through discord (i dont know the whole story here, but I am assuming this) but having friends let you have a better life and decisions

Attached: smol.jpg (450x449, 14K)

What makes me feel so demotivated to look for more friends is that it seems impossible to find a permanent real friend though.

Wish him the best, even if it's through hes other friend. Don't be selfish, show some respect and move on if that's what he really want to do.

I've tried my hardest to maintain it though and for a long time. But it always ends up with them leaving one way or another.

He and his other friend dont even talk anymore.

Well try not to dwell on it. You can meet knew people, life long friendships arn't formed forcefully. Ive had many online friends that I would talk to on the reg for years at a time. Two of my best friends known in person since high school, it's easier to make a manful connection in person.

I disagree. People online are far easier to get to know. Besides as I said before it doesnt seem like meeting new people would do much. It seems like it probably wouldnt last. Just like every other close friendships I've had.

As said I think you are kinda desperate to maintain the friendship. If he does not want to, let him go. Look for other people, I know you say it's tiresome and you are tired of looking for new friends, but I think that obsession is what is keeping new people aproach you

Attached: violet.jpg (275x183, 10K)

its not though. Maybe the first time it was sure. But this one didnt last simply because he's busy with other shit.

The problem with online friends is you arn't really a part of there personal life, as connected as you feel it may be. In person you share real life moments together and build off it. I'm 30 now and ive seen it time and time again with online friends, life happens and me or them move on.

Theres not many options irl. Most people irl just lie about who they are and stuff. They're not real friends who are interested in true and meaningful friendships. Meanwhile its far easier to find such people online.

Yes that's is true people irl have a more defensive standpoint and bs most of the time if you don't know them well. You have to build trust before you get anywhere. If you're socially awkward like me I understand how difficult that may be. Just know when you do connect with someone irl it's much more rewarding and it usually lasts.

I just dont feel motivated enough to find new friends. Especially irl. Like maybe if my online friend was still around I'd have a better chance but because he's gone my motivation is basically gone.

Here user, a song for you

I think you should really work to understand the lyrics and why they are so important. You can replace "let her go" with them, or him, or it. Whichever you need.

Hang in there, the emotions will fade. I know easy for me to say but it's true.