Why don't you own an AR-15, Sup Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Sup Forums?

Attached: mahgun.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Because I like my 30-06.

Attached: 5.jpg (1600x1175, 403K)

you know they sell some stuff even at gas stations to like bring your shoes and boots back to life ya know those fuckers need a hand

Why the fuck do people wear square toe boots?
That's the stupidest thing ever.

because im not a 14yr old girl in TN.

Buy a Binelli as a primary and a PV9 as a side arm, like a fucking man.

stop making this thread every day you fucking insufferable hopeless loner

Because all of the good ones cost 4k+
If you are going to spend that much, might as well get a SCAR

No context, eh?

Comfortable af for wide feet.

OP here,
I own a VP9 and a Remington 12ga as well.
You're a faggot for not owning a fighting rifle.

this.

The AR 15 was made so women and children can manage a full-size rifle. It's made for men with smaller frames, also commonly known by firearm professionals as "faggots" or "OP"

Queer rifle, queer shoes, queer life. Faggots always take pride in matching their accessories.

seconded. my neighbors son is a little faggot and he posts his ar-15 everywhere

That's not even remotely true.
LWRC, LaRue, LMT, and BCM all make excellent examples that will shoot 1MOA for right around $2k.

Then why is it the standard issue rifle for all branches of the US military?

Weak. I own a GAU-8/A. 30mm

cause women and transexuals are allowed to serve...are you just setting me up for faggot jokes at your expense?

I own 2.

I want an AR-10 or an HK93. But they're impractical. Can't use them for home defense without fucking your neighbors. They're also more expensive.

make more money poorboi

Why don’t you own 4 or more AR-15’s?

Working on it kek. What do you have?

Because I have 2 and haven't made enough upgrades yet to piece together 2 more.

Attached: arfif.jpg (3024x4032, 1.6M)

Can I suck your dick?

Learn to spell Benelli faggot then maybe someone might believe you own one... or have seen one in a magazine.

Good answer

Find a spare trigger guard.... guess I need to build another AR

I have about 10 "I'm with her" t-shirts.

no u

Nice. Hopefully you can strangle some anarchists with them during the boogaloo.

b/c i have a stole 240A

what r u fuckin gay?

Attached: gay-kiss-poll.jpg (850x550, 291K)

Attached: boogaloobeans.png (593x450, 324K)

I'm about to. as a late christmas gift :D I'm stoked

I like sucking dicks. Does that make me gay?

Legally speaking, you can't give guns as gifts.

>LWRC, LaRue, LMT, and BCM all make excellent examples that will shoot 1MOA for right around $2k.

Or you can build a 1/2 MOA one for about $800 in parts and tools.

Attached: build.jpg (2272x1704, 653K)

maybe a little

way better to shove down a retards throat

>Legally speaking, you can't give guns as gifts.
Of course you can, Dipshit.

Which is exactly what I did. Just saying, if you have more to spend a complete rifle will always shoot better.

WTF are you babbling about?

Legally speaking you must be a yuropoor or a cuck from Commiefornia.

It's perfectly clear what I'm saying. Learn to read.

No really. You can't fill out a 4473 with intent to give the firearm to someone else.

>4473
Yeah you're a damn Commiefornian trash. In free states we don't need a 4473 to gift someone a firearm.

Bump

has never bought a firearm, confirmed.

I was planning in buying my first AR next month. Any suggestions?

How much you want to spend on just the rifle?

Filthy retarded Commiefornian. Free states don't need to go through a gun shop to give someone a present. You just wrap it and then hand them the gun.

Title be built and put in my name so ya legally gifted

Pretty fucking cool when someone offers you free advice and you ignore them. Faggot.

I don't need one.

Maybe not now. But who says you won't need one in the future. And if you don't have it, you might be fucked.

So I should buy everything that I might need one day, but don't need right now? Does that include everything or is it a special rule for guns?

Not the original asker, but what if I'm willing to drop 1k? Can I still get a decent set up if I go cheaper?

It's a special rule for guns, because the consequence of not having a firearm in a situation where you need one can be death.

$1000 for a build is a really good benchmark. I have a 10.3" AR pistol that is the same quality that tier-1 operators use. Built it out for a little over 900 bucks.

What do you intend to use it for?
Pig/varmint hunting?
Home defense?
Target shooting?
How far will you want to be shooting it?
Do you want to put a suppressor on it eventually?

The consequence of having a gun in a situation where you need one can still result in death, bullets make for bad shields. I'd be better off buying and wearing a bullet-proof vest at all times.

Cause I’m poor

Fun little 7.5". Building an 18" as well

Attached: IMG_20191223_191307.jpg (1944x2592, 1.81M)

i think hes retarded and thinks a bigger moa means betters shotting

Home defense mainly. Of course I'd like to be proficient and safe with it, but it would be more of an insurance policy than a hobby/tool. Unfortunately I live in God-forsaken Commiefornia so I don't even know how I should go about this to be honest. Never owned a firearm, but have shot .22 lr's, shotguns, and handguns.

Totally wrong. Being well-trained with a firearm is absolutely the best defense against home invasion or a violent assailant.
I'm getting really tired of debating new age dorks like you.

Yea but see a vast majority of people with guns are not well trained. And neither am I, therefor it's safer FOR ME to wear a vest than carry a gun.
You can have your gun if you want, but I don't need one.

>need
OOF. It's not rocket science Tyrone. What do you think the bullet's gonna do a 360 like in that movie Wanted and headshot you?

You point the gun at the bad guy and you pull the trigger. Gods damn.

Oh jesus. Well I live in Texas where gun laws are lol. In california you can buy a regular AR-15 but you have to register it as an "Assault Weapon", which means if the government ever arbitrarily changes their mind, they have your name and address and can just come get it. If you want to avoid the registry, you can buy a "featureless" rifle, which a number of manufacturers make. Here's a link that explains that:

www.pewpewtactical.com/featureless-ar-15-rifle/

Why does it upset you so much when other people (who aren't you) say they don't need a gun?

Because no private person needs a weapon...

Thanks hombre, looks like I've got some homework to do.

Also vests do nothing. A shot from a rifle round into soft armor will still kill you, and even if you're wearing a plate carrier, it will still break the fuck out of your ribs and disable you. Bad guy can walk over and kill you.

I wasn't even that other poster. It upsets me to see people who are objectively wrong and retarded. You don't magically get shot by owning a firearm. It's not going to load itself and blow your brains out.
>it should tho

Until some junkie with a hammer breaks into your place while you're trying to sex the gf

Bill of Rights, not Bill of Needs.

>entrenched in being objectively wrong and retarded

The AK-47 wants a word with you.

Honestly didn't think you would have anything to say after that. Next time keep your mouth shut.

> half a century to fabricate evidence
> still wooden doors on gas chambers

What like the germans didnt have trees?

Def want one, just a tad short on money and I live in a cucked state (NY)

I have wide feet (size 11w in burger), I don't think they're particularly that more comfortable than sneakers or boots with memory soles. To each their own

So you at least tried them on because you were considering buying them. gg fuckface

I'm out of the loop, what are the boogalo posts about?

In my state spouses, siblings, parents, and children can get the gun as a gift. In other situations you have to pay a $45-ish background check/ID transfer/store fee/tax

Inspired by the film title "Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo", it refers to an imagined armed Libertarian revolution against an oppressive United States government. Referred to as 'American Revolution Part 2: Electric Boogaloo, or abbreviated, 'Boogaloo'.

Yeah the shoe industry really got me

Thanks user.