I'll be quick to say this Politics has infested everything...

I'll be quick to say this Politics has infested everything. I want to destroy political correctness and the prudish nature our society who is unable to laugh time to prank and shut down the SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS

Attached: OIP[1].jpg (163x168, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nettavisen.no/okonomi/spruter-maling-ut-rumpa---far-37-millioner-i-kunststotte/3423893280.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like you should get on that.

You need to be 18 or older to be on this website

OOOOOOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAH

Welcome to the 21st Century, user

ParaZite if you can find it will help ya... And remember no sjv

. I'M 26 seriously though our society is so politically correct and uptight send that nude stuff to the pope and make him faint haha!

The problem are the masses of normies that are addicted to social media newsfeeds and taking sides.
I was thinking about this. Social media 10-15 years ago was just linking up with real life friends and getting to know new people, now it's taken over by companies, money and politics.
Like everything, it's cool when it starts out, but at some point it's time to move on when it turns to shit when it gets too popular.

Left or right it's a shit show

This Political correctness and censorship is dangerous for everyone there may never be another Sup Forums prank again

They are getting ready to ban memes The government is Taking them

They are banning memes with something called Article 13

Double nigger

It's not like we ever had MySpace, GeoCities, IRC, or the fucking newspapers printing shit.

It was always like this. Just fukcing deal with it.

Personally i'm quite happy with the move towards political correctness.
I think it goes to far on occasion but i prefer that to people saying whatever shitty thing they want about a person or group of people and think it's ok.

I think the only people who really have a problem with this are just poorly socialized folks who can't cope with having to exert any kind of self control.

Attached: 1335639259243.jpg (126x123, 3K)

in those cases no one was doxed or Sent to prison CNN threatened a persons life over a meme

>Yikes, so I’ve been looking through your internet presence and 6 years ago you said something quite problematic. I’m going to have to fire you.

Daily reminder that this is the point it will get to if you don’t stop it.

fuck you faggot nigger.
I cant wait till you get your citizenship revoked because of a joke you told 20 years prior.
I hope you remember this post when they start banning speech.

I would say that, slippery slope fallacy notwithstanding, that would be an example of PC gone too far.
And i think that tends to be more of a problem for public figures than your average joe.

And i hope on your second try, you'll manage a more thoughtful response.

Go ahead....

Yeah, if you have to worry about that, you're working at the wrong place, and should change jobs anyways.

At my place, we just laught at SJWs between racist jokes. It's great.

>people saying whatever shitty thing they want about a person or group of people and think it's ok
That's because it IS ok. It's called free speech bro.

>It's called free speech bro.

Absolutely.

And while you are free to say whatever you want without the government imprisoning or punishing you, you are not now and nor have you ever been free of the consequences of the things you say.

You've made the mistake of thinking that because you have the freedom to say whatever you want about whomever you want that it is OK to say those things.
That's not reality and thankfully not the age with live in.

Shhh.... We all want to murder the SJWs wait till ww3 hits and our police and government are too overwhelmed to stop us.

Attached: 5BD64A9B-74D6-48DF-8A71-B551BBCDA023.jpg (565x346, 18K)

Its time to go back faggot

>not now and nor have you ever been free of the consequences of the things you say
Nah, you got it wrong bro. Freedom of speech IS freedom from consequences. Otherwise the whole concept is hollow. The whole point would be so that you do not have to fear from any repercussions (government or otherwise) for stating uncomfortable things.

The best solution is what the kikes used back in the 90s to break society down: vulgarity. Keep it going. They can't put that genie back in the bottle.

Attached: gretatoilet.jpg (820x820, 101K)

Speaking of Nordic countries and vulgarity:
nettavisen.no/okonomi/spruter-maling-ut-rumpa---far-37-millioner-i-kunststotte/3423893280.html

Ironic you say that next to a picture of Disturbed's mascot...

You can say whatever you want it is OK you can always ignore ,speech you hate. politics has invaded everything Even Spongebob