Lol

lol

Attached: ironic.jpg (956x960, 92K)

Shut the fuck up, libtard.

HE'S STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!

Fake news

no, he's not, I'm not American.
>b-b-but then stfu what's it to you reeee yuropoor!
lol no

Attached: lol.png (493x402, 7K)

HAHAH! Get it! Because DRUMPF started WWIII and we ALL DIED??! LuL, just so he could get re-elected!:@ and also he's ORANGE! Remeber guys?!? LeL

nah, real tweets and real war. Sorry.

seethe

Attached: ffs kæk.jpg (910x512, 34K)

I watch CNN, I know the truth republitard! You'll be sorry when we're all dead and DRUMPF is president again!

stay mad. trumpette.

Attached: lol u mad.png (222x219, 90K)

Attacked embassy. That's U.S. soil. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

was that him? says who? the same intel that lied about iraq WMDs?

Attached: 1577985709598.jpg (600x717, 137K)

They lied about being attacked in Bengazi too, right?

oh right did Bengazi instigate a trillion dollar war that got thousands of our troops killed?

That's not how it works. We say fake news and it all goes away.

You idiots still think we give a shit about Clinton?
>Someone slams Trump
>Must protect muh prez
>Mention Clinton
You really are a stupid as we all feared.

Attached: 1576188364806.jpg (395x298, 14K)

yeah the clinton thing is really funny now. at first i was confused why they always mention her, but now i realise it basically shows a complete lack of defence for trump.

it will work the other way, in a few decades everyone will bring up the expensive and pointless war that trump started and the republicucks will get angry that we keep bringing him up.

>Bengazi
A shit load of hours of testimony. Multiple hearings. Multiple investigations.
Nothing.
Let it go.

Attached: T56.png (611x483, 476K)

they'll be out waving their slippers in the streets of Tehran tonight

Attached: 1555841544898.jpg (820x547, 258K)

Still your president

Many of you right wing parasites are too young to remember, but when George Bush (Jr) began a war under false pretenses, everyone thought it would be an easy war with no casualties and a quick resolution. 4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded soldiers and 2 trillion dollars later, you all shut the fuck up and hoped everyone would forget. Now you're doing the same thing again. If you think it will be so easy, please, please enlist. Become a marine. It's just like Call of Duty, but easier because you've trained your life on video games. Remember to do fortnite dances atop the piles of baddies.

Mentioning Hillary Clinton is always germane. Our only viable choice was between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I voted for Trump, I would've voted for Satan before Hillary. Given the choice between a criminal and a bombastic dumb ass I'll go with the dumb ass everytime.

>Trump isn't a criminal
L
O
L
O
L

Attached: 248021.jpg (442x500, 8K)

bring up her emails again too, that'll show em

Nothing says sand in your panties like caps lock.

>Trump
>Not a criminal

Pick one faggot

anybody?

bump for answers

where are all the Ivan bots and Trump defenders???

Maybe I should've used the word corrupt instead of criminal. The Clintons have been a corrupting influence on the democratic party since Bill was elected. Both Tulsi Gabbord and Kamala Harris have complained about being blocked from competing in the primaries. And if you don't think Bernie was robbed when he ran last time you're just not paying attention.
The Republicans didn't want Trump and the Democrats didn't give you a choice about Hillary. That was the best endorsement Trump could've possibly had.

Let me get this straight. Both candidates are corrupt pieces of shit. But vote for the one that is literally a moron with little clue how the world around him works, and has no diplomacy whatsoever, and is currently marching us towards WWIII. Regularly defying advice from advisors.
>thats the lesser of two evils? Really?

Not for long. Trump will most likely be removed after it was revealed that he did order to freeze the military aid to get dirt on Biden. And not only that but the ukraine government officials did feel pressured into it. And how the pentagon thought it was illegal. Thank god for the investigators who found the unredacted emails.

Checked my good sir.

But also, yes. Not the same user you're replying to, but speaking for myself, I have no doubt in my mind that Hillary would have been a worse choice. Even now. It's really unfortunate that she consulted against the one candidate that could have actually beaten Trump, and therefore alienated a massive portion of the previously left. If she would have just stepped down graciously and endorsed Bernie, we would now have an even older, skinnier Danny Devito as our president, and hopefully Mac as our VP.

if every single trump supporter doesnt willingly enlist they should stop breathing. put your support to work trump tards, go kill for profit like daddy wants

>an Its always sunny administration
We may have found a happy middle ground lol

>h-he's s-still your PRESIDENT

Attached: wojack bitter.png (107x128, 16K)

You, personally, are the only reason I want the draft reinstated. I'm guessing you're already "transitioning" though, as an attempt to prove your mental instability, in the hopes that they won't take you. Toy should probably start clicking on even more dick, (though I'm not sure how that's physically possible for you), and be sure to get plenty of videos and photos to show what a flaming faggot you are. Oops, I meant to prove that you're really a chick or whatever.

@817665286
not even sure how to reply to this sick fantasy you have in you head. Do you have an actual rebuttal or no?

Sure.
No, there are levels of criminality. Hillary Clinton is probably one of the most corrupt people to seek the presidency. And I know enough about history to know what that means.

so fill the rest of us in on "what that means". Without using possibility or could be scenarios

I see no way this could backfire lol

Attached: It's_Always_Sunny_in_Philadelphia_-_Frank_Reynolds_on_the_gun_controversy_-_FULL_SCENE_0-43_scr (1276x720, 725K)

God dammit, now i wanna watch IASIP

Attached: 59197fa02e845601d9a05662f7eb758e.jpg (1280x601, 66K)

This was posted by a liberal pretending to be a conservative and retarded to make conservatives look bad.

surely you have evidence

With logic that fucking sound who needs proof.

Yes, I will fax it over to you.

>not for long
you seem to not understand US politics. It's party first, billionaires second, and America last.

Nice digits

All you fucktards claim he started a war- declared a war- or what ever the fuck you morons came up with. WHAT WAR?

A bad guy was responsible for terrorism and killing Americans. Instead of throwing pallets of unmarked bills to the country responsible, our military took out the bad guy. Case closed.

Yeah Iranians might cry foul, so the fuck what? It isn't like they have a shortage of bad guys to take that guy's place. Also, their people hate living under that government. SO it isn't quite so cut and dry you fools.

Now the next bad guy in a shithole country might think twice before doing terrorism against the US.

Ohwait I was trolled, huh. You guys aren't really that fucking dumb. You don't really believe your bullshit, do you? If you do you really need to clean your rooms and get a fucking job.

This. At least trump is incompetent at selling us to the highest bidder.

This was posted by a conservative pretending to be a liberal and retarded to make liberals look bad.

i also accept carrier/passenger pigeon messages

npc

>throwing pallets of unmarked bills
Holy fuck their stupidity truly know no bounds

Airstrike in Baghdad, somehow seen by Libtards as an attack in Iran.

You're dribbling on your shirt.

holy shit trumpfags can't even comprehend basic information

Straw man

Straw man

you don't closely follow world news much. Wanna know how I know

Straw man

Straw man

>straw man
You can't even use buzzwords correctly

Hay woman

Mulch tranny

In my best David Attenborough voice:
Here we see the trump supporter, spamming a thread with an incorrectly used buzzword. Why you ask?
Simply, they have no other answer. When confronted with fact, the trump supporter will resort to buzzwords, ad hominems, and gaslighting. You see, facts dont matter to average trump supporter, what they want to believe does.

It could have also been posted by someone, (me), that enjoys IASIP, and wanted to reference the fact that he can just go watch it...

Attached: Screenshot_20200103-152512_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 748K)

>You see, facts dont matter to average trump supporter, what they want to believe does.
no u

Attached: 37654638_624186487968411_4901951083795972096_n.jpg (843x960, 136K)

What kind of retard provides a serious response to a troll?

Yes his is now go fuck your daughter or dog

weak

Trump is showing Iran that attacking a USA embassy comes with a price. Hope Hitlery is taking notes...

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Misdirection

God, I want to suck his dick so bad. We are definitely on the same page, fren.

Deflection

Suck his cock already.

>Look at me
>I'm Obama now

Attached: so much winning.jpg (480x332, 27K)

>everything I know about politics I learned at my middle school lunch table

Attached: 762.jpg (300x450, 23K)

Like you did when Obama was in office?

Circular Argument

Hasty Generalization

Deceitful Hypocrite

Attached: 1578091583770.jpg (603x472, 90K)

Appeal to Ignorance

Look, over there, a strawman

Lol, you're not nearly as smart as you think you are. Looks like I called the middle school thing on the money.

Attached: 51BnT2VzvTL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 39K)

Tu Quoque

"No, you."

ahahahah, retard.

Equivocation

Bandwagon

>corrupt
It's America bro, literally all your politicians

Red Herring

>my country's politicians are ethical and just
sweet summer child

Slippery Slope

You don't have a map, ask me how I know.

please wipe better stanley
i told you about the streakies honey
-love mom

False Dichotomy

Ad Hominem

Appeal to Authority