Notice something?

Notice something?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (1019x1019, 224K)

Attached: 1578077186732.jpg (516x401, 69K)

Shut it down the goyim know

this should be posted in handsome men.

Actual supreme gentleman.

good observation user.

Attached: 1285742540708.jpg (500x626, 97K)

...okay. This is pretty convincing.

He's gonna drink scotch and play cards in a compound with Elvis Hitler and Bill Hicks for the rest of his life, huh

I accidentally commas. But now I wanna see a movie about Elvis Hitler: Secret Agent

sandniggers all look the same. He doesn't need to hide, just wear different clothing/hair.

Proof again this is all a deep state psyop. But to be honest, (((they))) probably want us to know it wasnt him. These kikes are playing 4D chess.

Yeah, some gaudy fuckin jewellery

Maybe he got a new one retard

a sandnigger probably stole his ring and replaced it with this after he was rekt

I don't know which reality I wish to be the truth more; the one where there is a truly ingenious international cabal of kikes and others of wealth masterfully manipulating us all, or the one where we think that but secretly the world is run by dipshits with insanely deep pockets who keep it all just barely held together.

Not with a smoldering mug like that

Found the nose beast

based redpilled trips oh lawd

He wears multiple rings

none of them look like the corpse ring

Attached: 1578084424700.jpg (1095x1294, 208K)

Ah fuck he's right

Attached: ahfuckhesright.jpg (937x937, 104K)

10 minutes of looking at pictures of him later turns out he had several rings, both square and round, usually with the same type of stone...i dont know what type of stone that is cuz i aint into that stuff but i did my due diligence
Heres a picture of him wearing multiple rings that are very similiar to each other

Attached: 66344493951079640360no-620x360.jpg (620x360, 75K)

Now post a ring that looks like the corpse's

Sorry, now it's too loose weave. There's no way we know what every single one of this fuckpig's rings look like.

I still believe he's alive (what the fuck are the chances the hand and ring were intact like that), but this info is now moot.

They could be the same ring since the quality of the image is nit good enogh to determine weather or not the stone has the same ornament around it as in the death picture

No

He was obviously more Persian than arab. Too good looking for arab trash genetics.

Attached: oh.jpg (1019x510, 186K)

>what are the chances that his hands are intact like that

Highly. Limbs and various joints are very likely to break off and get blasted away from the explosion more or less intact. Which is why you can find hands and feet at the site of a IED explosion or an RPG strike, but not heads or complete torsos. A head will get completely oblitarated by an explosion because of its strong attachement to the spinal cord. A joint will pop out and be blown away, because the muscules and the meat around it can easily be ripped and torn.

Anyone have a picture of the full corpse?

Attached: 75E30BF7-946C-4256-9D6D-CDD06524D8FB.jpg (216x233, 7K)

Here

Looks like a blood ruby. I could be weong though, I’m not a gemycoligist.

Yeah...hm quite funny that a cruel general will love blood rubies eh?

Attached: 1578031369584.png (242x304, 70K)

Im out of the loop. Can someone fill me in?

Attached: elvis-hitler-3151a5f7-87b1-4e7c-89e7-1fcf69737d7-resize-750.jpg (320x418, 17K)

>Major general in charge of iran's proxy army got killed by an american drone strike
>a declaration of war
>people on Sup Forums are stupid and dont realize he has multiple rings so now think conspiracy
>retards
>meanwhile the us is sending a lot of troops to the middle east
>us cities under full altert for terrorist attacks
>one base in italy ready to send a quick response force to baghdad to protect embassy
>pretty much headed for war

holy shit! they got Epstein's dad?? :(

Attached: 1569272130394m.jpg (1024x839, 141K)

Original pic related

Attached: sketch-1578090872933.jpg (1340x1080, 98K)

Shiiet

Attached: _20200103_234315.jpg (453x667, 82K)

there was a photo on a thread this morning

Not even remotely the same ring, but hey whatever right?

He wore multiple ring. Past tense

I noticed OP is a propaganda pushing cunt.

Looks like Soleimani actually has multiple large stone ruby rings with a similar look that he changes out, so even if this ring doesnt match the one in the photo we see it's still very likely his hand

Here is the exact same ring that is in the blown up hand photo

the band in the death photo has some dirt on it but you can tell it is clearly a solid band

the setting looks pretty much identical as well

case closed faggots

Attached: WSD4Z87.jpg (1184x2048, 280K)

Now there's so information I never thought I'd know

>cruel general
Shut up

different user, but sorry to say the band in you pic is smooth, the blown up one is not.

Yes , he should of been dead a long time ago but the pussies in charge just gave him money

I noticed that jewelry doesn't identify a person... and there are a lot of fucking morons that post on Sup Forums.

God forbid you own different rings you dumb cunt. Dude prolly had a ring for everyday of the week ornfor every bitch who sucked his dick that day. Take your tinfoil hat off and shove it in your ass. Fkn dipshit

I noticed that America is still a terrorist country

said the terrorist

Nah hes just a leftist

Look closely, you can see the fluting on the ring that goes towards a smooth surface as you get further away from the stone, which is exactly what you see on the blown up one.

same thing

>left defends Iran because Trump bad
>right supports Russia because Trump good
If treason was taken seriously in the USA a lot of people would be round up and shot.

Attached: 1534104379914.gif (220x220, 47K)

American politics are a discrage to democracy
America is not a democracy. Its a demagoguery.

Attached: Elvis Hitler - Secret Agent.jpg (458x650, 113K)

Attached: putin.jpg (750x505, 254K)

Attached: trump.jpg (634x815, 155K)

It's a democratic republic you underaged retard

>Now post a ring that looks like the corpse's
here you go

Attached: the_fox_says.png (289x482, 306K)

Dif user again but thats not the same ring as in death photo. Its similar.. Im guessing its him with just another one of those red rings

A perfect match. Especially the brim.