lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

git gud

at what, exactly?

Steel wire and a tall place

at suiciding, retard
my methods are flawless, I've tried all of them myself and can warranty they work 100%, but I'm not telling you my secrets
so go kys yourself, faggot

as in, hanging with the steel wire?

lostallhope.com/

/Thread/

Saged

hilarious

The "headless horseman" :

Buy 200yd of rope.
Tie one end to tree.
Run other end through open hatch of car and headrest. Tie other end to neck.
Drive fast. Rope runs out. Head gets ripped off. Painlessdeath.jpg

I don't need an emotional support site. I'm beyond that point.

I can't tell if this is a brilliant idea or trolling

Full bottle of ambien and yout alcohol of choice

XanChan?

stupid question but, how much is a "full bottle"? Is there a particular amount minimum?

what is "xanchan"?

sorry life is shitty op

yeah...me too

Spoiler alert, faggot, it's not an emotional support site.

Maybe if you actually fucking read it instead of sadboiing I would believe you.

It provides statistics and success rates along with pros and cons for different methods.

Bring your cry for attention elsewhere faggot. Or get serious and do some reading on statistics to answer your question.

Here I made it easier for your, direct link to page with methods and lethality statistics. lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Attached: 1577835586928.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)

I did read it. It contained no useful information on methods. Can you read?

It was pretty cut and dry to me.

I almost wrote this off as low quality bait, but you did just roll 666 trips.

I can in fact read. If you can't, I have summarized some key findings for you, only because you rolled 666 trips. If you cannot obtain a gun, the most accessible and lethal methods are being hit by a train, or, if trains are not nearby then jumping from height with 96.2 and 93.4 lethality, respectively.

As an aside, hanging is rated at 89.5, which I survived in 2014.

Attached: 1577560121639.jpg (820x801, 386K)

okay I guess i missed that

I kind of want to avoid pain...no trains near me...does hanging hurt?

Samefag

Also, this portion of the site provides more information about jumping from height, including heights required for success.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building

Sometimes. But the pain of burning in eternal hellfire feels way worse. And it lasts forever.

There's no hell. ANd what exactly do you mean sometimes? How do I avoid that?

Thanks user

The deal with hanging is that you want to do it with enough of a fall that you die primarily by breaking your neck when the rope arrests your fall. I just tried normie hanging, which has a higher failure rate, and takes longer. It feels like being strangled, if you ever have been, and it can take several minutes for you to loose consciousness depending on how much you're struggling, and how long your body can go without oxygen - the last part especially varies from person to person.

Yeah, don't do it, would be a pitty.

Here you go, thank me from the heavens

Attached: 1576783303233.png (1024x657, 779K)

If I'm about 95lb, how far must I fall to break the neck?

Wow. This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking on. Thank you.

Find your nearest airport.

Attached: engine3_121715061405.jpg (647x390, 34K)

ouch...painless please. also how would I break onto the tarmac lol

Old age: 100% lethality

Attached: IMG_2986.gif (306x256, 216K)

It's definitely not painful going out like that... You go in whole and come out half a second later a fine mist

the easiest suicide is the one you never commit

jump off a building/bridge

You're welcome user.

Obligatory "meds and therapy worked for me" (not perfect, but in a lot less pain than I was before), but I also know what it's like to just want out.

I had done a lot of drinking, abuse of otc medications, and extreme sports - I didn't care if I lived or died, but the few months leading up to my attempt just felt like my life was a box and I was trapped and I would do anything I had to to get out of it.

Was found, brought to hospital, and lived. Things didn't get better right away. It's been slow and taken years. My only reason for not attempting again is for fear of failing again. For a while I was just like fuck, I'm such a failure I can't even kill myself correctly, but if you do some more reading on that site you'll see that success rates aren't that great.

And if you do decide to do it, it explains most successful methods and details of how to avoid being unsuccessful. The site is impartial.

"Lost All Hope has no angle. The site is non-profit. It has no religious affiliation. It has no political stand point on the whys and wherefores, pros and cons, of suicide or euthanasia. It offers no advice, and has no bulletin boards, chat or forums (although does link to some). It is here as an impartial resource, to help inform you, and make whatever choice is right for you."

At least you would make front headlines.

Yeah but for a few seconds...
true
I appreciate your words, I really do. I'm in a situation that meds and therapy can't help sadly. You can't undo certain things. But thank you.

I don't know by weight, but the site says 5-9 feet in general

You're welcome, but maybe think about it more, please? Maybe you don't actually want to kys

I've given it a few months thought. I'm not getting better. Your concern is very kind though. Thanks.

Wait patiently for natural causes

Thanks

You don’t want to die, you want your pain to stop

It's not worth it Op call the suicide hotline

Attached: 20191122_175545.jpg (714x714, 102K)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I have three methods I keep in mind for a rainy day.

1. Slice open your brachial or femoral arteries. You'll get light headed and pass out in a minute and a half or so, and then you'll be dead within 10 minutes. Obviously the cuts sting, but if you start having regrets after your blood starts draining away, the existential dread will not be a pleasant final experience for you, because there's nothing you can do to save yourself after that, not that it's likely to matter for long. Cheap, not super easy because you might miss the arteries, and only moderately painful.

2. Hypoxia. Not to be confused with strangulation - it's very important that you be ABLE to expel carbon dioxide from your lungs. Not everyone knows this, but the terror that comes from suffocation is due to the pain of CO2 accumulation in your bloodstream. Hypoxia as experienced at high altitudes or in confined spaces actually gives you a thrilling giddy jolt of "can do" feelings, which is ironic because you're actually losing coordination and ability to plan RAPIDLY so you really can't do anything. You start to feel dizzy, tingly, numb, and very sleepy. Some people try to do this with carbon monoxide, like with their car exhaust - I would recommend against this because CO poisoning has a bunch of unpleasant side effects that aren't very fun. If you're going to die, at least make it nominally enjoyable, right? My preferred method would be acquiring lots of compressed nitrogen gas to displace oxygen around you. Then you need a big rain barrel or something. Sit down inside, and let the nitrogen in, slowly displacing the oxygen from the bottom up. You don't want air disturbances accidently mixing in oxygen again. Some people die by accident this way, trying to supe up their computers with a liquid nitrogen cooling system in their basement bedrooms.
Expensive, virtually painless, so easy you can do it without meaning to.

Shit gotta split my post for #3

One last thing, you said you can't get a gun, so where you from? I'm just curious

Dude,
every 15 minutes, some
ATTENTION-SEEKING EMO CRYBABY
jumps on Sup Forums
asking about killing himself, suicide, or
…..painless ways to 'do it'……
You fuckers are so TRITE and PREDICTABLE,
it's like you all read the same fucking script.
why are you faggots such
PATHETIC
UNORIGINAL
COWARDLY
attention whores?
=====
'how do I end it all....'
'i'm saying goodbye bee...'
'gonna do it, don't try to stop me...'
'easy and painless way to ....'
====
and what's more important, you ARE NOT GOING TO DO IT
you're just fishing for NEWFAGS to beg you not to do it,
it's like some DOPAMINE FIX you get from losers telling you.
none of you faggots have ever done it,
you just post your whining and then jack off with tears in your eyes
…..
just do it already,
really, kill yourself, don't worry about how, just do it
YES,
THE WORLD REALLY WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.

You seem very polite and kind. Live another day. For me.

the latter will be accomplished by the former
they called the cops last time
US, but in my situation I can't

I know user

I was in the military. Some stuff I saw combined with a drinking problem and I totally rekt my flying career and my long term relationship with my girlfriend. Can't undo that. The meds and therapy have just helped make the pain manageable while I try to figure out what else in life is going to be worth trying for.

I don't think there's ever going to be a day where that stuff totally goes away. Like you said, some stuff you can't undo

And yet here you are

Practice makes perfect

>I kind of want to avoid pain

Faggot

thanks I guess. lol
I try to be
I'm sorry you went through that. Hope you're better now
Yep

Fentanyl
Almost any amount

>There's a hell
Fixed that for you. Also there is a beatific vision.

Attached: old yoda training.jpg (489x253, 23K)

I don't know any drug dealers, though that would work wouldn't it

Okay, method #3, kind of anticlimactic, but it'll do the job.
Overdose on opioids.
You'll have one hell of a trip. Hopefully it won't be a bad one. You'll just fly until your heart stops. You might be unlucky enough to wake up as an addict, though, if you don't really go for it hard enough. But it CAN do the job, if you're determined to REALLY nail that lethal dose and exceed it. All the more if you expect it's cut. Not the cheapest, might not be a happy trip, and worst of all your death may not be guaranteed.

Experience hypoxia at 27k feet simulated in an altitude chamber.

user is correct, this is not painful, but the symptoms do vary from person to person.

At 27k feet some people become confused, some become euphoric, I personally still functioned - solved most the math problems they gave me right and was still able to operate my oxygen system when instructed to, but felt coldness and tingling in my fingers and toes, and my color vision started to fade. I watched a friend of mine go full euphoric as user described, and I watched one dude loose so much physical strenght that he was unable to lift his oxygen mask to his own face when instructed to do so.

Most comprable method to this described so far would be the helium method one user described.

He asked in a really simple and straightforward way, this op doesn't seem obnoxious, but yeah, most of the posts about suicide on Sup Forums are cringey larping faggots

Thanks user

Like I said, not a day goes by where I don't still think about it. I wake up from dreams about it once or twice a week.

But the meds and therapy make it so that I don't feel like I'm trapped in that box and just want out no matter what it takes.

The meds and therapy make it so that I can go to work, and see my family, and go to the groceries, and cook, and clean my houses, and wash my clothes, and once in a while I actually feel good. It's not perfect, but it's undoubtedly better than desprately wanting out every waking moment.

Attached: 1577687173361.jpg (831x1022, 108K)

I'm sure you'll keep getting better. Hang in there. And thanks for your advice tonight.
Thank you both

I read all about the drugs part but it doesn't help me.

I know it has a high percentage of people surviving it but I know enough about drugs to know its all about the combination and dose...

My problem is: I have no access, money or time to get any of those mentioned.

What I have is 3,75 g of venlafaxin, can get more, and 2,65 g of tramadol. Is that enough? Do I need anything against throwing up? Or should I take anything else, too?

OP here...where did you get venlafaxin?

benis in bagina

Oh and one last thing before I exit the thread, op:

There is a you-shaped hole in the lives of everyone you could have potentially met and helped, and that absence will make the world just a little bit darker. I'll probably be wondering for a long time who you could've been, what used to inspire you, what things you used to be passionate about. Look Sup Forumsro, I ain't tryna guilt you... But I do hope you'll consider everything you needed to and make your choice as informed as possible. When you step through that door, I hope you feel at least some hint of consolation that you aren't as alone as you feel. Thanks for talking to us.

Via prescription... Not mine tho... But the person that it's from has no problem because it got renewed

There is a me sized hole in between your sisters legs

Any ideas? Maybe add 20 g of paracetamol?

Thank you. I'll consider what you've said, though I do think this is what I'll end up with. Be well.

I mean can you not try and steal a cops gun, if you fail he'll shoot you,
if you suck seed you will be dead

Be black and walk into a police station with something that could be considered a weapon.

lol
i'd rather not endanger other people

there is a hell dude.

Is it a bad joke to say "don't let this die"?

Sorry I just disagree
ha, no

get help

Attached: mentalhealth.jpg (648x913, 163K)

Thank you but I'm not very helpable

everything comes and goes. even problems and depression. don't kys

some problems are permanent though

Well I guess I won't get help here

Nitrogen, a tube, and a bag. Look it up.

www youtube com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ

then by that logic he shouldnt die at all, ever. dumbass.

>As an aside, hanging is rated at 89.5, which I survived in 2014

Drop hang or fag hang?

what's a fag hang?

watch out. those party tanks now contain enough o2 to keep you alive. you'd need welders helium and even then you might pull it off trashing around and wake up brain damaged.

As a person that's tried hanging themselves and overdosing on medicine, hanging is where it's at. You pass out in about 30 seconds. Just make sure your wife actually leaves for work and didn't forget something. I took about 500 pills and lived. 1/10 don't recommend. 3 week medical coma

Gas explosion

Attached: SmartSelect_20200104-001515_YouTube Vanced.gif (320x235, 1.67M)

Don't actually do this

non drop hang lol

Look up the LD50 for Zolpidem Tartrate

Why do suiciders always want an easy exit?!?! It is going to be the last thing you do. Make it count. Do something spectacular. Take some bad people down in the act.

Feel you dude. I was in the military and got kicked out got excessive suicide attempts after 10 years. Drinking makes it worse. Even a few beers. I'll get suicidal in a matter of minutes if shit goes down. Stay away from the booze and you'll see things a lot better. PTSD sucks so go to the VA

I agree with this. I wish guns were legal in my country and had access to pieces of shit I read about on the news so I can take them with me.

Damn. Thanks for the warning.
Thank you
Because I'm a coward and I fear pain