Untitled

Attached: 57052e0.jpg (1080x585, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/373743492151136256
youtu.be/CYoa9hI3CXg
businessinsider.com/us-allies-response-trump-iran-qasem-soleimani-attack-alone-world-2020-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't make this shit up. He is a literal walking projection

You scared Pussy?

faggots go back to r/politics and then maybe your wife's boyfriend can give you a wholesome 100 nintendo switch

Libs fear mongering with a smile, still offended by everything still crying.

Attached: (youu).jpg (855x855, 116K)

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/373743492151136256
Because droompftlots will call bullshit and deny reality as with everything they do.

@817660495
@817660547

and these are the usual childish nonsense replies you get from them. Because staying on point, or admitting when you're wrong aren't things they can do.
>RIP 'Murica

newfag btfo

Attached: b81afcf.png (1125x478, 243K)

Where can i find this meme generator? I have some gold i can make.

Also tits or gtfo

I see you're on overtime today Ivan

Attached: republitards will try to defend this.jpg (1242x660, 78K)

>they think it isn't a real tweet

*crickets* from the right, because its their guy doing it now.
About what most expected

Attached: 1064ae9.jpg (519x427, 30K)

Attached: you.png (507x236, 39K)

The only retort is >u mad
All while his approval rating drops by fifteen points everywhere but the faux news echochamber

Well no duh, if he starts talking about how it's ok to rape toddlers to death then the right will do everything in their power to defend that statement.

Right wing "arguments" when presented with facts

Cult. Plain, simple.
Conservatives can't even stay ITT. Shameful!

Attached: 94ae8eb.jpg (1125x2436, 265K)

the saddest part about your post is, its true, they would defend him.

But no, the right wing hasn't become cult-ish. Nah not at all

It's from 2013. Referencing a different president and situation.
Shill harder, only 5 more years.

>It's ok because it wasn't Obama doing it
Christ you morons will twist anything, literally anything to kiss his ass

What changed?

Prepare for doomie day

oh look its jew again

Attached: 5.jpg (1600x1175, 403K)

uh oh, the Qanon tinfoil hat tards are arriving

>source: duuuuude

you guys are retarded faggots

>ad hominems

The shilling in this thread is off the hook

Did you know that "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

@817662030
>Da joos
Why can't bloompflets be intellectually honest rather than blaming others while projecting?

still waiting for a reasonable argument to why these tweets were not OK then, but OK now that Trump is doing it?
Although I don't expect a reasonable answer tbh

Nobody? Nothing? Huh

They're waiting on fox to give them a good argument. Also friendly reminder that Iran's majority is not Arab. Comparing them to Iraq or terrorists will be their only solution, and that's simply false.
youtu.be/CYoa9hI3CXg

*crickets*

yeah, gotta wait for Hannity's spin on it first, so that they can then adopt it

bumping for some answers

we need to invade Japan and seize all the switches!

the silence is deafening

They're all busy. I'll try.

Fuck you. Go suck Hillary's dick. #MAGA

i think we already had something like that. But spot on, that's usually how it goes

They don't need verbal justification. They will blindly follow their cult even if it asks for them to shoot up churches.

#BERNIE2020

man, the cultists are avoiding this thread harder than Pence avoiding the XXX male review club

i just put out a PBR, a camo shirt, and some skoal. Maybe that will lure one in for a reasonable explanation

Free shit for everyone!

iran needs to be purged of islam. the country used to be normal until the islamic revolution.

So now it's about religious zeal? You wanna doubledown on that?

>we'll just eradicate Islam
How's that worked out the past oh...2000+ years or so?

hillary would have started tons of wars and shit ad trump wouldnt......remember?

faggot

Sup Forumstards and drmpflets have the memory of a goldfish

kek

the retard's sending 3000 more to Iraq

GW #2

REFAGLICANS WILL DEFEND THIS

Attached: retard trumpers.png (800x430, 892K)

YL;YL

>shits this board up on the reg with Trump threads
>Trump is an idiot thread
wahhhh go to Sup Forums

they really have no defense, at all

that's what iranian people tell me when i ask if they miss their home country

>mfw 2 weeks ago trumpanzees: durrrrrrr trump bringing everyone home from Syria and middle east just like he said libturd hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mugga 2020

:))))) You can't make this shit up

Attached: KEK.png (229x220, 94K)

Attached: lol.jpg (800x430, 101K)

me? shalom!

Attached: Mitzvah.png (300x168, 93K)

>WWIII
>United States
>Iran
>Literally no one else.
>W O R L D

pfft...DIS nigga...

Stupid, stupid Trump and his cesspool of a government.

Attached: Someone's A Mormon.jpg (1157x770, 487K)

mitzvahs all around! you're right, Israel's the only country to gain by having iran gone!!

MAGA 2020

Attached: Israeli Mossad 4 Trump.jpg (1080x720, 62K)

There's not a person in this picture without moobs

Shit, anyone remember North Korea vs United States WWIII in 2018?

I don't.....but the Demorats sure wanted it to happen!

what the fuck are you even babbling about? Try to stay on topic, and not make shit up. Its so tiring

lits ger git urr beetus shots and some Christian chik fil a boyz, then over to Dongo's for more broken promises!

Attached: wooooo termp ternty ternty.jpg (549x767, 83K)

>using buzzwords in your argument
that'll show em

Attached: 0845056.jpg (346x274, 27K)

>everyone who disagrees is a Russian bot

Attached: 6D878CE7-E097-473E-AA53-86E2FB9FC4CF.jpg (774x950, 115K)

Russia/Chiner etc immediately jumps in the second the US touches Iran the nation, the UK jumps in, everyone keeps it non-nuclear and Russia/Chiner WHOOP THE WEST'S ASS!

You better hope it stays conventional, anyhow.

all it took was 1 retarded fatass in a hoverround, offended by some Iranian's memes to start WWIII.

SAD!!!!

Attached: Trump the Gimp wheelchair.jpg (140x250, 4K)

>can't answer the questions

>he doesn't know that Russia has bot farms
Whats it like living in the dark all the time Trump supporters?

lel. you lefties are only angry because of your loved hisbolla

Nice trips. But you must be trolling.

Slayed ISIS, got us home from Syria, least amount of military deaths from any president in your lifetime.

Guy does one act, that Obama used to do on a weekly basis, and we have nothing to say?

Yea. I say anyone who values human life should be all for Trump. And everyone against him is someone who puts the lives of others below their own needs of "wanting to be right" when you said trump was a bad orange man 5 years ago.

well trump failed massively with N Korea diplomacy. they're a rogue nation with nukes pointed at DC. WHEN they launch, trump will blame Hillary.

Trump just sent 3000 troops to Iraq, his approval numbers are about to plumet 30 points. SUCK IT FAG!

>slayed ISIS
Holy fuck, do people actually believe this???
You know by moving out of the way in Syria, a fuckton of them were let out of prison?

How many has he brought home in his presidency?

Isis is growing because trump says "they're gone" (they're not)
US troops in Syria.
Trump deploys 3000 troops to Iraq.
Keeps soldiers in Syria/Afghanistan.

FAILUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You got a source for that claim?

0, he deployed 6000 to Afghanistan, now 3000 to Iraq, and didn't bring home any from Syria

net total of 9000 deployed so far.

Yes. And they will rise again. But they lost all their occupied land in iraq. Their levels cut drastically. Isnt that what everyone wanted? Then the troops to come home and they did.

Sad thing is I'm for Kurdistan being a sovereign nation. Like I dont even like the foreign political moves that Trump has made, but they are the moves the people wanted and they happened. Now those people are mad about it? Does he need to bomb Libya or something and kill more people to make him more liked?

They would simply just rather believe their own insanity as fact

hey dumbshit the troops never "came home".

the soldiers are still in syria

>Salami organizes attacks against US embassy in Iraq
>Iran taunts Trump saying he "can't" do anything about it
>DC politicians taunt Trump saying he won't do anything about it
>Salami visits Iraq to personally oversee more militia strikes against US interests
>Trump strikes Salami
>Everyone cries that Trump did something about it
Godamn this guy gets no rest lol
>Deploy thousands of troops in ME in defensive positions
>Forces Iran to either start an offensive war they cannot win or admit they "can't do anything about it"
>But doesn't give the kikes the war they're looking for
Godamn I love Trump

having driven them back (temporarily) is not "slaying" them. He said it would be easy to rid the world of them, its not. He said he'd bring troops home from senseless wars, he hasn't. I just want to know what the limit is with his lying before a supporter will stop and say "i was wrong, this man is a fool".

America needs to be purged of Christian fundamentalists
Fucking terrorists

businessinsider.com/us-allies-response-trump-iran-qasem-soleimani-attack-alone-world-2020-1
The United States' main allies are abandoning Trump over his 'dangerous escalation' with Iran

TRIGGER THE WORLD LIKE WE OWN THE LIBS LOLE

>getting us further into a quagmire in the middle east
>after saying he wouldn't do so
>Got dayum I luv trump!
SO....amazingly stupid

>Haha are you triggered? Does starting World War 3 trigger you?

Ok Boomer

This kills the black race

Hey dumbshit. In the start of October there were over 1000 troops in the north. About half of them went south. Theyve been replaced by about 250, who now sit behind Turkish lines. The remaining stayed there or went to the oil fields in early November.

Sadly, the only replacements came after everyone, Democrats and Republicans, (who are all the same to me) flipped the fuck out for someone fulfilling promises and doing what the American people wanted. Of course the American people with the loudest voices suddenly didnt want it, cause trump did it.

Awesome, get everyone out of the middle east and let the shoddy guise of freedom fighting collapse on Israel. About time people got fed up with the pointless wars. I am walking around with a boner about this

Did you... Misinterpret the article?

There is no limit. I dont even like him / didnt vote for him.

But the logic that there are hundreds of thousands of people no longer in ISIS occupied territory doesn't mean anything cause trump said it would be easy like an idiot means it's a failure is wrong.

The areas once occupied are better places than they were. They now have no starting points anymore, and need to start from scratch again. And they will. I've been dealing with this shit for too many years and it will never go away. And no politician will ever admit that. I don't think trump is stupid for not admitting it. I think hes stupid cause of a million other things.

You're right, some of you are just retards too

b b BGOCK troops are still in Syria.