>henry
>xavi
>pirlo
>pulol
>lahm
>buffon

>Henry
>not hated by the entire nation of Ireland

Pirlo is a filthy mercenary of the worst kind though fuck him, Lampard should replace him

Fuck Modric

What the fuck. Pirlo only ever left Milan because they didn't offer him a new contract. Juventus did. What should he do, retire at 31?

>Nobody hates Lampard

Why though? He's basically a ghost, no one notices him even though he's a top 5 midfielder and he's actually pretty based

where is Beckham?

Should be Iniesta instead of Xavi. Iniesta is the only unhateable.

>plays for Inter
>then plays for Milan
>then plays for Juventus
Literal scum

The Dutch would disagree with you

>Inter did want him
>Milan did want him
What should he do?

Puyol is a colossal cunt fuck him

But he did nothing wrong, it's not like scored with his hand.

What about Kaka?

Iniesta is literally the biggest piece of shit in the history of the sport

>playing for your clubs direct rival/nemesis
>ever
Only cunts do this, for example:
>gallas
>figo
>adebayor
>balotelli

And Lampard played for City, why? Because City won the title the year before and he wanted another title. Instead Chelsea won so I guess he got what he deserved

Imagine getting cucked out of your first ever world cup win in the dying moments of the final

too skilled to be a diving refball needing faggot. those barca players pictured too.

How is that relevant? Chelsea and City aren't nemeses

LEAF

He's a mercenary

Are you implying Modric is a dirty player? Because you're wrong if you are

There's being a mercenary and then there's playing for a rival club. How are you not understanding this? Sheep shagging retard

>Figo
>leave a team that worships you for their league rivals

>Pirlo
>leave a team that has decided you don't matter to them for their league rivals

Yeah, the situation is clearly the same.
Also, while Gallas was a cunt, he went to Arsenal as makeweight for Chelsea getting Cole. If anything, it was Chelsea that fucked up his transfer to Italy. And Balotelli is a whole different case on his own, after City he has just played for the only club that was willing to pay him at any given time.

>Pirlo is a filthy mercenary of the worst kind though fuck him, Lampard should replace him

>those jpg artifacts

He immediately admitted to the ref that he tripped himself lel

Nice try faggot

It still shouldn't be done unless you are treated like shit by the club
So this is the power of an inbreds brain, amazing

>Criticize Pirlo for being a merc and say Lampard should be there instead
>"Well actually he's only a different kind of merc"

Glad you could finally wrap that around your head dumbass

The fuck is he doing still kicking around on the ground at the end?

Tackling someone because he's GOAT

F U N L A N D
U
N
L
A
N
D

>Seething 8 years later

lol

Damn i thought i could fool ya

I already hated him before that, but nice try

Pretty sure people hate Henry for the hand goal against Ireland.

>Pirlo
>Buffon
>no haters
Wrong

>Implying people don't like le classy Italians

Playing for rivals isn't that frowned upon in Italy, is it? There's a bunch of great italian players who played for at least 2 of Juve/Milan/Inter.

Leaving is not the problem, it's how eh shitalked Milan after he left despite owning everything to them.

>Owing everything
He won like 1 league title

one week later and the paki is still seething

2 actually And 2 CL and a WC, things he couldn't get Juve, plus some other stuff like Coppa Italia and various super cups
And before Milan he was a benchwarmer at Inter, if it wasn't for Milan, he would have spent his career being wasted in the wrong role in some midtable team

>2
The second he was injured and bench warming
>2 CL
Should have been more with all that talent; but the management fucked up by keeping that clown Ancelotti
>WC
He didn't do that with Milan idiot

The only classy thing they have is the dress

>Pirlo
Hated in Milan.
>Henry
Hated in France for some reason.

>no Juan *hugs* Mata

how can you forget this man

Buffon is garbage though

>t-those dont count
>h-he should have won more anyway
Kek, pathetic, he won more than at Juve get over it
And Ancelotti was the guy that moved him into playmaker in the first place making Pirlo the player we all know.

I absolutely can't stand the little rodent Lahm. Not only is he ugly as fuck he also runs like he shit himself and is hugely overrated.

>More at Milan
At Milan he won 1 league (you can count the second if you want) 1 Coppa Italia and 2 CL. At Juventus he won 4 leagues and 1 Coppa

2 CL is worth 6 league wins

With the team they had they should have 5.

>owning everything to them.

other way around kiddo

#respect
#come to besiktas

>only 1 (one) premier league player

really boggles the mind doesn't it

Bergkamp could fit in there

And he is by far the most hated of that 11 whoever did this is surely an arse fan

If that was true it would just be the invincibles

modric and ronaldo played in the PL, idiot.

Every player in the world world take 2 leagues and 2 CL (and a WC ) over 4 leagues. And if you count supercups and Club WCs the number of titles is the same (even not counting the WC), but Milan's are more prestigious.
I undersrand that you started following football 3 years ago but everybody knows he was more succesfull at Milan, get over it.

Is Modric not hated in Croatia for having links with the mafia?

Henry is hated in ireland

>Henry

>What are France and Ireland?
>What are Spurs fans?

Kek, he was a nobody when he joined Milan and Ancelotti was the first to chance his position to playmaker, and the reason Why he could succed despite his shit tier workrate is that every onde else ran for him. He would stil be a mediocre attacking midfielder in Brescia if it wasn't for Milan

nonfactors

yeah Buffon is a legit neo-fascist.

I hate Buffon. He's a cunt. I'm glad he lost three CL finals.

>seething zozzonero detected

nice argument

>Henry
lmao he's the last sympathetic guy of all those

Edgy

Xavi is about the most dislikeable human being on planet football and is responsible for the whole "posession makes Barça morally superior" stance. Even these days he won't stop whining about Real wins being unfair and devoid of merit . A whiny little bitch if I ever saw one.

Gremio fans hate Ronaldinho for good reason, he fucked them over twice. Sup Forums also hates Pirlo because reddit loves him so much.

I think Puyol and Xavi were hated by many. Including me.

>lahm
>buffon
>modric

Swap Xavi for Viera
Puyol for Nesta

I suspect you support the team of Real Madrid.
Now can somebody explain to me how players from Barça and RM manage to play so successfully together in the national team, given the ridiculous amount level of hate between the 2 teams ?

And, were Barça fans happy when Spain won their trophies in 08, 10 and 12 ? Because they don't feel spanish right ?

I don't dislike buffon but I despise the amount of sympathy he got last year

I have seen people hate on Lahm and Modric. Also on Pirlo because aparently "casuals love him".

>Hated in France for some reason
The French hate everyone

Why would anyone hate Puyol? I understand that Xavi despite his skill is a little whinning bitch though

Swap Xavi for Iniesta lmao

I'm quite surprised to read this. Henry is not hated at all, you shitposters, but he's not seen as the greatest player of all time neither. Just as a dude that should have stopped playing for the NT a bit earlier.

HE MAD

Surprised by the lack of Seedorf, I don't think anyone hates Seedorf.

>Zanetti on the left
>Lahm on the right

about that...

>Henry
Entire Ireland hate him.

>Xavi
Diving cunt. He's also love to mock the fans of poor club.

>Modric
Diving cunt.

>Lahm
The cunt who bullied Ballack.

>Henry
>Entire Ireland hate him.

As a Canadian with Irish heritage I can fucking confirm this. FUCK him and his FUCKING HAND BALL that kept >us out of the World Cup.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QNHlFDbxvY

>India
>"paki"

He thought its game on, because he didnt dive, he just fell and continue to play,
But anyway, modric is controversial over here because he "forgot" some stuff when questioned in the trial of his former dinamo zagreb boss
Nobody is denying his skills as a footballer but a fair amount of people dont rate him as a person
But naturally most of people dont know this because croatia is small, if he was english or spanish i guarantee he wouldnt be on that team