God went into my body and started doing many things...

god went into my body and started doing many things. god wants people to not know that the holy ghost baptism feels like a body your perfect size coming into you. billion people seek holy ghost baptism and only i have it. and look what god is doing to me. he's ripping and tearing my face, shooting in gum disease which feels like electric needles being shot into gums spewing out poison. electricity flowing through my body, i drink about 3 gallons of fountain drink a day. my body temperature is two degrees hotter than yours. the point is it gets way worse than im telling and i don't know if i'll live through it. please tell anyone you know about this
youtube.com/channel/UCl5_dLAC0ApJYRHmYJAYOSw

Attached: god appeared in my dream and started chopping my mouth.png (880x994, 932K)

Bump

what

Nigger go see a fucking doctor ffs

holy shit I just checked your tubeaccount, your a fuckin nutjob
kek vids

How many tabs in are you

>

>

if you didnt feel the spirit of god come into your body, you are still lost. dont feel bad. God attacks me. god is tearing my face and mouth corners all day, by moving my face in different directions, from inside me, ripping and tearing my face.

we are legion

why is god hurting you? what do i have to do to be blessed?
I do not want to endure your pain, that sounds horrific..

I didn't waste my life. Im special. Delusion beats mediocrity.

i'm driving to this fucking losers house and blowing a hole in his fucking retarded head

Right. Everything you say, the opposite is actually true. You're mentally ill and you're using the same mentally ill brain to try and make sense of everything. Seek medical help, otherwise you'll be dead soon.

This isn't really Bob.
He doesn't know about Sup Forums.
I follow Bob on every platform he has for years now.

god is a myth, the bible is fiction and relgion is bullshit

Attached: Ape.jpg (600x480, 75K)

Ohh the X238 holy ghost. That's way better than the X237. WTF dude, yer a mess.

Actually, it's more of a metaphor for the values that are central and to some extent define a community of people. There are different kinds of truth. Science describes literal and material facts, while poetry and literal describe the values and truths that bind together a culture or a society. Don't be so quick to discard tradition simply because your parents and teachers failed you.

>poetry and literal
poetry and literature, sorry about that

Bob Hickman is the only man to receive the holy ghost baptism like a body coming into his body the same size.

i'm going to murder that fucking loser i hate his life

mad because god does not sexually tease and rape you like he does to bob hickman