My name is Kumiho and I am a kitsune

My name is Kumiho and I am a kitsune.

Ask me anything and I shall answer.

Attached: Kitsune-girl-creepycute-39999152-450-600.png (450x600, 328K)

How many large grade A eggs can you fit in your ass?

I have never tried to do that. Care to join me, so we would check together?

¬ Kumiho

How do you take care of such long hair? How does your clothing stick to your body so well? Are those thigh highs or some sort of pantyhose?
Do you have 2 sets of ears? Are those ears on top of your head as sensitive as dog ears?

I'll start hard boiling a dozen right now. You get the lube.

hey kumiho. have/would you ever date a human?

I wash them with a shampoo like you humans do. I usually wear tight clothes to feel more mobile. My fox ears are really sensitive as it is an erogenous zone.

¬ Kumiho

Have kitsunes got a hymen?

Do not get too horny on that one, boy.

¬ Kumiho

I have dated a human once.

I would never do that again.

¬ Kumiho

They do!

But as we are really erotic creatures, we usually lose virginity really early in our lives.

¬ Kumiho

How many bubbles do you think you'd have to pop from a baggy of bubble wrap if you were under water and you needed to take another breath of air?

Attached: 0103.jpg (1424x1080, 219K)

Probably none as there would be not enough pressure to use that oxygen anyway.

¬ Kumiho

I dunno, I didn't say we were all that deep in some water or anything, I feel like we could come up with a number if we tried.

Attached: 0012.jpg (1424x1080, 250K)

How about a thousand then? A bubble wrap is less than one centimeter in length. It should suffice to catch at least a breath.

¬ Kumiho

That seems reasonable... I wonder how long it takes to pop 1000 bubbles, It would look awfully silly shoving tiny little air bubbles in your mouth like a mad man too.

Attached: 0005.png (640x360, 217K)

Not a thing is silly when you fight for your life, my friend.

¬ Kumiho.

It is, if you make it out alive an unharmed. It's better to laugh something like that off afterwards rather than let it scar or traumatize you, in my opinion anyway.

Attached: 0086.jpg (1424x1080, 285K)

Do you always laugh it off?

¬ Kumiho

Foxes are very smelly. Do yor reek of fox?

I smell of jasmin.

¬ Kumiho.

I usually do, I'm rather relieved and happy to be alive and everything be well after having something terrible almost happen.

Attached: Alice La De Da.gif (320x240, 1.88M)

Can yoy be around dogs without a fight breakes out?

You seem like a really positive person.

¬ Kumiho

Not really. I am really afraid of dogs and they bark a lot at me which causes an unwanted attention.

¬ Kumiho

I try to be, if given the option I'd rather be happy, ya know?

Attached: 0056.jpg (481x406, 48K)

Yet the world is made the miserable way. Or should I better say the humanity.

¬ Kumiho

All the more reason ya gotta do what ya can to bring a little sunshine on those cloudy days yo.

Attached: 0117.png (640x360, 433K)

Got discord?

Wish your days may be filled with sun and rainbows.

¬ Kumiho

I rather staying anonymous.

¬ Kumiho

Can i pat you? Your ears look so soft

Attached: lolicute.gif (220x300, 436K)

You are welcome to do so. Just be gentle, please.

¬ Kumiho

Well then. You are not a girl for me. I wont give up my loyal dogs even for a kitsune. Do you know any dragon girl?

Attached: 1577637907841.jpg (746x550, 76K)

That is not really my fault that canines are not fond of me. -sigh- I only know people of my kind.

¬ Kumiho

Soo soft~
Anyways, what do you think about our mythical god Shrek?

Attached: QwQ.gif (500x356, 339K)

I am glad you like them!

Shrek is a perfect creation, haha. I really do enjoy human popculture.

¬ Kumiho

Thats sad. I know dragon girls make really good maids.

Attached: tohru_the_dragon_maid_by_arronskull66-db8h0wj.png (703x693, 62K)

Fox people can be really great companions, you know?

¬ Kumiho

Can i touch your fluffy tail? Ive never felt one before, i want to do know what it feels like UwU

Attached: unknown.gif (157x331, 109K)

I'd love to have kitsune friends. Do you know funny magic?

Well... Sure.

Keep in mind that our tails are also... Sensitive zones. We get aroused easily by tail stimulation... A kitsune biology is a weird one indeed.

¬ Kumiho

Every kitsune knows a simple witchcraft. We can make things appear different than they really are.

¬ Kumiho

Is it tru that you can change body form from ordinary fox all the way to human(hiding tail and ears)?

That is basically how we survive in human world. Under a constant disguise. I have learnt to live amongst humans, I can use their technology, I know their culture.

You are a really interesting thing.

¬ Kumiho

Do you like taking baths. I got a pic of another kitsune bathing.

Ohh my~
I've never felt anything so soft before, its exquisite
Evolution has done wonders to your biology

Attached: My Waifu 2.jpg (236x333, 19K)

And you as well friend!

Attached: 0174.png (640x360, 299K)

Baths are soothing to my soul.

¬ Kitsune

It's... It's because we are... C-creatures heavily focused on sexuality. I think...

Through the history, a lot of kitsune used to seduce young men, especially married ones. Odd times.

I forgot to stamp myself, bah.

¬ Kumiho

Perhaps you know Senko. She is kind of youtube e-celeb kitsune.

Attached: 3192346 - Meddlesome_Kitsune_Senko-san Senko.jpg (1274x2215, 1.38M)

can you show your feets?

Haha. I recognize that one.

The Japanese anime culture has a really interesting representation of my kind. Yet it is not exactly accurate I would say. -shrug-

¬ Kumiho

Has anybody ever tried to make you into a fur coat?

I would rather not show any of myself. It always brings trouble.

¬ Kumiho

Roger Doger Captain

Attached: FAAAFC34-C2F1-4CD1-821B-0B9F20326344.jpg (834x1300, 52K)

If only once...

¬ Kumiho

So she is just fictional! How would I know? Well today I learned.

How early

Attached: 60BD401F-5F88-4226-A330-98A64E9022DE.jpg (249x249, 9K)

We are not really that cute in real life.

¬ Kumiho

Hmm... Usually in the time of our "childhood" as from your human perspective I would describe it. Yet we live enormously longer than humans and we mature much faster.

¬ Kumiho

You know, i'll miss you when the thread dies, we rarely get anything like this >.

Attached: My Waifu 1.jpg (564x564, 65K)

Your kind is shredded in mystery. I would like to meet you to know more. But I'm greatefull for this Q&A.
You dated a man one time. What went wrong?

Hmm...

I may appear again! I like jumping randomly with these threads with a purpose of talking to different people.

Yet aprobably you will not be there anymore.

But still, that is very nice of you...

¬ Kumiho

Little bits of information here and there is more than enough. Humanity usually freaks out when encountering something paranormal or supernatural.

He died. Of age.

¬ Kumiho

Aaw. I should have figured... My condolences.

It must be worse than when a dear pet dies for us humans. I lost cats and dogs.

It has been a long time ago, do not worry about it. It is actually forbidden in our kind to make relationships with human, because of that very reason. It is dangerous and harmful.

A kitsune's love is strong and eternal. And our hearts do not break. They cracks like glass to million little pieces.

¬ Kumiho

Attached: beekeepers secret fantasy.webm (406x360, 994K)

There are ways for us humans to be immortal. But then the oposite problem occur.

It is indeed a tough subject that was a topic of many debates between my people.

¬ Kumiho

So how do your kind think about death. Is it any afterlife for kitsunes? I thought about the human subject as a friend died yesterday. Not a close friend but still. He was a very famous musician and is missed by many. He died at 80 yo.

Kumiho, can you kill me and reincarnate me in a new world.

We do not see death like humans do. Humanity fears death and wonders a lot about it, because their life is short and lasts a single moment. Just a snapshot. My people are basically eternal, so we do not treat death as something scary. We can be killed, yes. But death is usually just a change...

That does not change the fact that we still mourn those who are not here.

¬ Kumiho

Live your life as it is a gift, human.

¬ Kumiho

Would you like to date me if I become immortal?

Would you though? Kitsune are not simple creatures, haha.

¬ Kumiho

I think my time is up for now. It is late hour here and I promised myself a long walk in the middle of the night.

Perhaps I will come back.

Bless you, humans. Kumiho out.

¬ Kumiho

Well. If I would be immortal I got all the time to find out.

Take that you mean my new life. Thanks, Kumiho, I'll leave my door unlocked. Come kill my anytime.

I hope I see you. And If you ever hear about a God-man that is rumored to be immortal, let me hear from you. You know it's me as it won't happen very often. Haha. Thanks for the thread and have fun.

What is the capital of Assyria?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4K)