Have you ever been in a fight to defend a weaker person? (girl, weaker friend etc)

Have you ever been in a fight to defend a weaker person? (girl, weaker friend etc)
Did you hesitate? Did you try defusing the situation beforehand?

user with zero fighting experience here and I have no idea how I would react if someone started messing with a girlfriend in front of me.

Attached: Fighting_2_Large[1].jpg (600x401, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3dHIPkQ0t8
youtube.com/watch?v=_mt1M_kqCLA
youtube.com/watch?v=RZCMwE3tgN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. I was about 17-18 about 5years ago. Getting out of the subway I heard a girl crying behind me :
"NO PLEASE I dont want to go stop it."
And some guy yelling at her to shut up while pulling her along by her arm.
I got the courage to ask whats up but after that some feeling of awkwardness overcame me and all I could do was put my hands up palms forward and continue asking "whats up" and telling the guy to calm down. He punched me. I contunued the opposite direction and called the cops -they came 30 mins later when the guy and girl were long gone. Shitty story. Don't go about it like I did - start training NOW (boxing,kickboxing,muay thai etc.)

I only fhight aliens thay wear disguises like Garry's Mod DarkRP

Attached: image.jpg (320x234, 16K)

Get a gun

Don't think and hit that motherfucker in the face until either you or he goes down. Win or lose you're the hero. If she's your friend you'll get laid, if he's your bro you upheld your oath.

Yeah. Was 17, friend was 15. We were at a punk show at some dive bar and he got attacked by some 40 year old skinhead.

I was scared as fuck and figured wed both get rocked but he was my boy so I jumped in and threw wild punches at his head. Fight got separated and that was that

I won every fhight I ever got into, I only fhight when aliens wearing human gliched disguises like Garry's Mod DarkRP starts a fhight wet me or my budz, stand up for yourself fhight back

Attached: image.jpg (220x333, 19K)

Do not hesitate, do not back off, do not show weakness. Look like you mean it.

This is like a turn based game like neo scavenger and you got ethereal eternal stamina/ap as long as you obay God , I only fhight in self defense

Don't deceit, i'm tha first man Sam, nun of my suns or daughters wud ever start a fhight wet me, but there's aliens from GTA on earth thay wear gliched human disguises like Garry's Mod DarkRP

1987 - 13 yrs old - Summertime - Friends asked me to come to a boyscout meeting with them. I was a long haired 80s metal kid. Kids were out back kicking the soccer ball around before the meeting.
One friend was getting bullied by another kid. 1 punch, KO'd the bully kid. I didn't get in to the boy scouts. Kid didn't get bullied anymore. Seems like a win/win to this day.

Be yourself b like tha very first human, stand up 4 yourself fhight back smoke Kush be just like marijuana

Attached: image.jpg (960x768, 213K)

I fought a lot from kindergarten up to
Middle school. I stopped because
the school threatened me with either
juve or military school. Usually you
just do what you think is right and after
the fight starts until the end your instincts
take over. You live in the moment
and just concentrate on survival it’s
exhilarating the adrenaline rush is
amazing but afterwards you start
thinking rationally again.

Attached: 4BCEA17B-6854-43F6-8E8D-427751CB660C.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

I grew up in a small town were boys play fight all the time, but when I came to LA everyone seems like such a pussy and will sue you for the littlest thing, always afraid of getting into a fight not because i might lose but because i won't want to get fuck in the ass by the law

Attached: image.jpg (238x360, 31K)

This is how you react 2 everythang

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 17K)

No. I've trained muay thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and lift weights 4 days a week, but I've never been in a fight. I usually back out of fights. I have a stable career, and fist fights are usually a race to the bottom with some gassed-up loser who is judgement-proof in court and whose boss doesn't gaf if he shows up monday with two black eyes.

good advice
do you compete in muay thai or bjj?

this is how you react 2 ever event

Attached: 60xyff7nj161aodcnhcp - Copy.jpg (374x500, 33K)

I've been in multiple fights, some to help friends that got in a shit fight and some just for the hell of it. I think everyone hesitates a bit their first time. My first time I got scared after I threw my first punch but then I snapped back to it, still got my ass beat lmao. Best tip is to be drunk and don't give a fuck if you get beat up, shit happens lmao

Other than the occasional sparring session at the gym, no. And even now I do less of that, because again, younger guys are just more gassed-up and care less if they get hurt. They think that having less to lose makes them tougher. It doesn't.

i fhight anythyme sum1 starts a fhight

Attached: Courage_maddog.png (446x467, 166K)

dont deceit, everythyme sum1 starts a fhight wet me or my buddy i fhight 2 tha death

Attached: 4518820.jpg (720x869, 63K)

>risk getting your ass beat for a girl
Unless its your girlfriend or a family member youre a fucking retarded simp. Fuck you

Attached: 4C7C5032-9F5A-47CC-8122-FA064BF3CD3C.jpg (820x992, 198K)

>don't give a fuck if you get beat up
This is dangerous advice. It's one thing if it's some sauced frat kid at a college bar. Quite different if it's a guy from a low-income neighborhood with no job and nothing to lose. We've all seen those videos of rednecks and ghetto trash winning a fight and then stomping on the other person's head. They are just emotional animals and don't give a shit about consequences down the road. Brain damage is a hard thing to come back from.

Thats what im talking about

fhight everythyme sum1 starts a fhight wet you or sum1 near 2 you, b truthful, fhight 2 tha death

Attached: ALMiGHDY$o$A1.jpg (960x1280, 285K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J3dHIPkQ0t8

fhight 2 tha death, any thyme sum1 starts a fhight wet you or your gang and fhight 2 tha death and be truthfull dont practice deceit

Attached: ALMiGHDY$o$A.jpg (550x530, 86K)

>wake up to loud screaming outside my house
>go outside
>car is parked in the middle of the road girl is screaming
Nooo please I'm scared of you noo
Get in the fucking car and we ll just talk that's all
>dude slams her head first on the road glasses phone accessories spilling everywhere
>she gets up continues begging him to stop
>he slaps her every time she refuses to get in the car
>pushes her again, bangs head againt car hood
>she gets up again sobbing
>dude slaps her and punches her
WHATEVER IT IS WE WILL SOLVE IT RIGHT AWAY GET IN THE CAR!
>punches her on the head
>she eventually agrees and gets in the car

What a fucking wuss lmao couldn't even knock her out, I could have taken him on anyday

fhight like this 2 tha death and i am racist so dont eat poop or drink peop bich i wanna fuck nicki minaj, be truthfull dont practice deceit

Attached: 2cff500c83b2c0f86bb61b1eb4ec1198.jpg (527x406, 60K)

and i am racist if youre not racist youre lame and youre not straight and youre not frum tha streets so dont eat poop sun i wanna fuck megan vawghn

Attached: IMG_1607.jpg (960x1280, 407K)

de-escalating is your best option, even if you "win" a fight chances are you will still get hurt. I have a permacrooked nose from getting in a fight I should've probably walked away from.

Attached: 0E1F67C7-4008-584F-9102-25DEBGF40713.jpg (1440x1591, 228K)

i been beathang niggas up so dont practice deceit, i dont practice deceit, i practice tha truth, and i am racist so dont eat poop or drink peop i wanna fuck her built 4 bwc

Attached: BryttneyWhight1.png (350x545, 233K)

Sort of. I was at a 4th of July gathering when I was like 4, my older female cousin was being picked on by a slightly older male cousin and it was pissing me off, so I went into the garage, found a bigass dowel, like two inches wide and taller than me, I came up behind him, took one high overhead swing, cracked him right in the head and ran behind my grandfather the retired cop. Every adult at the party was like, "well he told you to leave her alone."

100% agree with that but from what I understand OP isn't the type of guy to end up in those situations where he, or his friend, would get beat up in a secluded area. Most of the time it's totally fine going in to the fight with the idgaf attitude.

Trouble is we're still animals. The social instincts that drive people to fight in the first place aren't going away and are difficult to see past.

The fuck are you on about

Recently beat up my gf’s brother for hitting her and stealing my money.. yea shitty family.

the only time you should fight is when your life depends on it and there's no chance to flee from the situation. most conflicts are completely avoidable even if it means a bruised ego or looking soft.

practice tha truth, thats how you fhight, fhight 2 tha death, dont practice deceit

Attached: Fhight Clwb.jpg (1066x1600, 296K)

damn, did you fight him in his house?

Never even seen a fight, however I've seen a dog attacking a little child and jumped in to interrupt without thinking. The dog left immediately and the kid only had a scratch under her eye.

I think we're hardwired to intervene but this thread makes me wonder if we fear humans more than animals.

Landing fists is harder then you probably think. Best thing to do when you're zero experience is to go berserk, throwing as many punches as you can. Your guard will be open but if the guy isn't expecting it you will overpower him.

I live in the US and I honestly considered all people in this country as armed with a gun and willing to use it at the slightest provocation. being able to defend yourself by hand to hand combat is pretty much useless in a country as angry as the US and with so many people armed to the teeth. I recommend learning conflict avoidance and not worry about fighting unless you plan for ccw license and carry yourself.

Bro, why intervene if he can't even KO a girl half his size? Im looking for some challenge

Not his house, he’s a leach. He lives in his moms house, he’s 20 he doesn’t work he doesn’t go to school and he goes out partying all the time. I literally do more for his mom then he ever did in his life. He’s a real POS (I’m 21 btw)

was it an easy fight? he seems like a real scumbag

But when you walk away from a fight that shit sticks with you. I can still get angry sometimes for *being the bigger man* and not fighting. IMO it's almost always worth it to escalate the situation. You'd be surprised how many times the other person backs down or someone intermits

i got this car ina knhife fhight and went 2 west coast customs, anythyme sum1 starts a fhight wet you, or your gang fhight 2 tha death, just practice tha truth and dont practice deceit

Attached: $CHY$TaR PMP 666 $TR8.jpg (1912x1052, 470K)

I've been in a few fights to defend myself and some friends but I've always been active and did martial arts and still do I also am having my 3 amateur thai/kickboxing fight in February but main thing is you dont feel as much as you think due to adrenaline but you dont wanna ever be the one on the ground even if you know bjj, just learn wrestling take downs and deffence as well as average level kick boxing and you can beat pretty much any normie in a fist fight but if they pull a knife just get outta there you cant get out of a knife fight unscathed 99% of the time so I also recommend getting a concealed carry registered or not

Attached: 4wxpx1kkg519.jpg (668x960, 97K)

lmao aight boss

good luck on your february fight, do you know your oponent already?

Stop being a pussy. I train Muay Thai, BJJ, and Judo nearly daily, lift too. If you aren’t a moron you can still spar at about 50% and be perfectly fine, and not get injured. I’m a younger guy and I don’t want to get injured, because guess what? You can’t train when you’re injured. Stop making excuses for yourself old man. Just spar and tell them not to hit you too hard. If they don’t comply then start hitting them hard back, that usually straightens people up.

you compete?

Yeah I do it's this Thompson guy

Attached: FB_IMG_1578094367204.jpg (1080x1511, 148K)

If the guy is heaver then you, take your shirt off. If a fat ass grabs you and takes you to the ground it's over. Been there done that.

Yeah but only muay thai. Im a blue belt in bjj, white judo. Record is 3-1 all by points.

are you the derbyshire dude then?

He’s rather skinny so yeah. I’m tall and kinda muscular. I feel bad for his mom, didn’t fight him while she was in the house though. Tried to catch him outside somewhere but no luck. So when i confronted him a second time about what happend I just snapped. I just punched him in the face right there, he didn’t expect it so he fell against the closet. He swinged at me and hit my shoulder, then I just punched him again and he fell. Kicked and punched him a few times until my gf stopped me

Not sure how you're going to learn how to fight doing it that way, when the time comes you won't have a fucking clue.

Lets be real here, most normal people will get into at least one fight in their lives where they can't just leave/walk away, my first few times I got major shakes from the adrenaline and I was too conscious of the situation, over analysis, stuff like that and it just made me fight like shit, ended up hesitating too long and getting the shit kicked out of me.

I'll just be clear here, DO NOT go looking for fights, because that just makes you a cunt and the people who go looking for fights rarely want to actually fight someone who will defend themselves, what they want in truth is to beat people up.

Anyway, last time I got into a fight it went like this. 2am(ish) outside of a club, with about 3 of my friends ( 2 were more like acquaintances) the nerdy kind, not really fighters or overly imposing in any way.
I'm just talking to a few people then one of them tapped me on the shoulder saying "hey user, 'Dave' is over there on the floor, I think somebody hit him" at this point I'm just thinking 'what the fuck, dave has muscular dystrophy, who the fuck hits a guy with a disability' So I walk over tho where he's pointing just round a corner near the smoking area and 'Dave' is hunched on the floor holding his forehead, his eyebrow is split right open with blood all over his face. Wasn't actually as bad as it looks as eyebrow cuts bleed like fuck, but I walk over and ask what the fuck happened, the guy I THOUGHT was helping him just turned round , got right in my face and said 'The fuck you going to do about it?" This guy was about 1/2 foot taller than me I'm about 6'11", wasn't a big but tall.

I stopped for half a second thinking of what i was going to say but I was far too drunk and nothing came to mind. So I just cracked him in the nose with my right and the guys nose just EXPLODED, I mean I flattened it completely.

> Cont? Word limit

i won this car ina knhife fhight and i won alota more cars in knhife fhights i can disarm tha one im fhighthang when thay try and knhife fhight me, i dont practice deceit and i never have, i practice tha truth

youtube.com/watch?v=_mt1M_kqCLA

Attached: $TiNKM38N3R.jpg (500x500, 49K)

you did the right thing user, can't let him hit your gf, but be careful because if he's a lowlife he's got nothing to lose and is probably out to take revenge on you

*6'1" I'm not a giant.

i won alota knhife fhights and i won cars in knhife fhights true story watch worldstarhiphop beast knhife fhights i always stand up for me and mine i always fhight back, even when thay pull a gun or a knhife and threaten me i take that gun and that knhife lil boy, then i fhight 2 tha death and stab and shoot 2 kill grow sum balls

Attached: coq8.jpg (600x560, 61K)

Go for their eyes, leave em blind.

Thanks user but don’t worry, ( don’t want to sound like some gangster but) he knows he can’t touch me. I mean not like fight but if he ever tried something else like stabbing me or something, I have my connections and he knows that. That sounded cringy as fuck lol not lying though.

Cheers user

Hit them first and hit them hard mf.

Pull your pants down and start helicoptering, works every time.

i wun alota cars in knhife fhights so dont practice deceit, practace tha truth

youtube.com/watch?v=RZCMwE3tgN8

Attached: dubsta2.jpg (640x357, 49K)

Punch your gf out, problem solved.

Once I saw a random girl being molested by 2 drunken foreigners, I was also very drunken and I asked her if everything was ok, she said no and had tears in her eyes and then the one dude suckerpunched me, I lost my consciousness for a couple of seconds and they kicked the shit out of me. I had a cut and had to fix a tooth.
I am really tall and was 8 years in a boxing gym, if you are drunken you need to be careful, doesn't matter how strong and experienced you are, if some1 is lucks and lands just 1 good punch, it's lights out.

i never practice deceit, i practace tha truth, i won every knhife fhight i got into and every fist fhight and every gun fhight, and i win their car after we fhight, and i never got punched stabbed or shot

Attached: IMG_1608.jpg (960x1280, 387K)

damn scary stuff, did the girl manage to escape?

she was still standing there, she was a bit shocked, the dudes just ran off, I was so drunken first I thought it was a trap or something. she walked me to the next cab and she was really grateful, the cab dropped her off by the main station and then drove me to my home. the next morning I had a lot of blood on my pillow although the cut wasnt that big... and bruises over my body. then I went to the doctors to tape the cut, a week later to fix my tooth for 600 swiss francs...

Good advice tho

Attached: tqd1h16eb1x21.jpg (2518x1024, 263K)

>Don't spar hard
>If someone responds by sparring hard, then spar them hard back

This guy.

>Most of the time
And it doesn't have to be in a secluded area for that kind of thing to happen.

99% of the time you can talk someone down by just being calm and reasoning with them. in the other 1% you have to let them make the first move and react. go for the jaw. dont hit as hard as you can. aim for 80~90% of your full strength

Attached: C11A2214-0E7D-4710-932B-A93598CDD9AC.jpg (550x425, 59K)

still a good looking dude, my guy

Meant for

You didn't convince her to come home with you?
"I might be concussed. Probably should be alone so I don't fall asleep."

>be me, 15m in high school
>have older brother, know most of the school
>see older friend of brother getting hassled
>it’s over a five dollar bet
>non friend jumps friendo, friendo turtles
>rush over and throw him off
>small scrap until we end up on the ground
>land cheap shot as we fall
>class ring dented his forehead
>gets up, knocks my jaw one inch to the left
>runs away as I’m stunned and held back by people

He wasn’t allowed to walk for graduation and it was all on camera. I was the only one not suspended who was involved, as I was on camera trying to break it up. Cannot remember it well now and couldn’t then, too much adrenaline.

>15m
That's really fucking tall.

Yeah but only one time whilst I was at university. My best friend banged some chick and her boyfriend caught up with him whilst we were walking from bar to bar. He confronted my friend and after a lot of drunk shit-chatting they seemed to be amicable and pulled off to one side to talk it over. Couple of seconds later the pissed off cuckold kinda sucker punched my friend and knocked him over.

I saw all of it, saw red and rushed over. At that point in my life i'd been kickboxing for four years but had never been in a street fight in my life. Piled him off my friend we both got up and I hit him with a straight right, knocked his drunk ass over. After that he kinda laid on his back like he was laying at the beach whilst we exchanged insults.

Dusted our friend off and walked off. Only time in my life I've ever had a fight out of competition and I felt really bad after.

Yeah I was 20 years old (4 years ago). Coming home from a club with a bunch of friends. One guy came up to a friend of mine and started harassing her, told him to stop and kind of touched him (pushing him away). He tried to headbutt me but i managed to somehow move away. Ended up hitting him like 2-3 times (as much as i remember, kind of a blur since my adrenaline was super high). Anyway my friend hit him with her heels while she was on the ground and he was out cold.

haha yeah, but I was a bit shocked myself and having sex was probably the last thing that would come in my mind, as I was bleeding and probably smelling like a vodka bottle.. I cant even exactly remember her face, she was cute and had dark hair, but she had a really sexy newsreporter voice.

sure, in europe we get in fights 1 vs multiple bastards (min 3x more) becuz its political correct.

Attached: 1333973773629.jpg (251x246, 32K)

>tower over people on a daily basis
>they keep asking me “how’s the weather up there”

Going to Miami for fun on spring break from central europe.
What to do, what to expect, where to get sniff?

Attached: Wallpaper Hottie 001.jpg (1920x1200, 732K)

"It's actually really windy up here, as I am taller than most trees."

Instead of wondering about it, recognise the problem, find a solution and act on it.
You don't have to spend 6 hours a day training to be the ultimate cage fighter, but developing some kind of regularly maintained basis is a good idea. For yourself as well as her.
Do pushups every day, even 10-20 would make a difference if you are doing none at the moment.
Learn some boxing basics, practise them every day. Keep your skills maintained always, it will give you a basis of confidence in one element of life, and one less thing to worry about.
Don't use it unless you have no choice.
You could combine an eastern martial art with boxing, judo is good, so is karate.

What you did was better than nothing, he will have known that there was a witness and would have made him think twice if he really was up to something.
She might have known him, wasn't necessarily a crime happening. You did the right thing.
Next time make more noise and phone the police from a distance.
Maintaining distance is one of the most important things.

when I was about 13 I hit a kid in the head with a led pipe because he was trying to fight my younger, weaker cousin. He just raged at me, cried and backed away. Then the next day threatened to hit me with a skateboard but didn't.

met a guy who had 12 years of contact competition judo.
he'd never been in a fight either. he said it wasn't necessary. closest he came was a guy tried to start a fight, so he just picked him off the ground, and the guy backed down quickly.

In a fight you will use your instincts. If you don't train, your instincts are shit and if the other person has any experience they will probably win.

I believe every man should train a functional martial art (BJJ/Muay Thai) to be able to protect their loved ones in an incident. As it currently stands, you're useless to your gf if something were to happen. Use that as motivation to get your ass in shape and spend at least a year in BJJ / Muay thai so your instincts are somewhat honed.

Attached: dbz.jpg (756x1024, 72K)

The simple answer is do not fight unless your or her life is in danger.
People die every single day to catching an unlucky punch and hitting their head badly on the way down. Had a friend go out that way.
It can happen to you, it can happen to the other guy, it can happen to a random bystander who cops an elbow.
You WILL fuck your whole life up if he dies or sustains brain damage, and obviously he can fuck yours up.

That said if it is unavoidable I have head butted a few guys in the shoving stage, usually lets you leg it.

Judo is no joke. Neither is BJJ or Muay Thai.

When you first start you will be amazed at how easy it is for your opponent to fuck your life up.

During my first BJJ class I was at the mercy of a 13 year old girl half my weight (23 year old 205lb dude). Felt like I was caught in a tornado and I had absolutely no clue what the fuck happened lol

from my experances as a kid ( i lost like 80% of the time ) get the fucker on the ground as quick as posibale and go for the nose as soon as you get punch there it disorantaes you inless the other person is a boxer or something grab there shirt and just rang the fucker about and if you get on the ground and hes laying into you try to protect you head a swift kick can fucking kill you it omost happened to me

Remembered that I did help some people, though I didn't really fight.
>be me
>primary school, one guy is bullying another guy, being a dickhole
>i shouted at him and pushed him, I was a lot stronger than any of the people in my year
>he stopped, I helped the other dude, he was still angry and wasn't greatly thankful, just angry about the dickhole

>years later, out with a friend, both around16
>surrounded by about 15 faggots
>they instigated a fight when we were trying to leave the area, pushed my friend over
>he got up and hit the guy in the face
>7 of them started hitting him, down onto the ground where they were still hitting him
>it felt like a long time that I was watching it, but was probably a few seconds
>I entered fury mode and ran into the group, pushing the biggest one as hard as i could, he flew backwards, surprised
>i pushed the next two nearest ones, they were off
>the rest stopped suddenly, stunned like it had snapped them out of it, when just before they'd been punching him in the head/body while he was on the ground
>my friend got up, we left. reported it to the police, police caught one of them, then the rest of them went straight down to the police station to tell the police that my friend had started it, 7 vs 1
>police said it was our word against theirs, despite my friend's head having lumps forming on it and bruises elsewhere
>didn't proceed
>felt like ambushing them one by one and beating them for quite some time after, never did

judo is solid, if you are well taught, take it seriously and train, i think it is one of the most powerful. nothing hits harder than the person's own bodyweight into concrete.
i guess the guy knew that quite well, he had had part of his back/pelvis broken in a sparring match, and some other broken bones over the years, and that was with mats.
I did judo for a bit as a child, it really made me aware of the physics of my body as well as someone else's. i would be interested in doing it again.