My best friend is a cuck. He got engaged to a girl and a few months later, she said she wanted an open relationship...

My best friend is a cuck. He got engaged to a girl and a few months later, she said she wanted an open relationship. He loves her too much to say no, so he went along with it. Ever since then, she fucks guys all the time, without a condom because she's "allergic to latex." Sometimes she even brings guys home to their apartment and kicks my buddy out when he's got nowhere to go.

The one time he tried to fuck someone else (open relationship, remember) she freaked the fuck out and left him for a week.

How do I get him to snap out of it? He's a great, intelligent guy, he just loves this girl too much to break up with her.

tl;dr best friend is a cuck, what do

Attached: 1576100527788.jpg (1280x1280, 237K)

Take him away, go fishing whatever. Let his mind settle and then he will understand how dumb this bitch is and that he feels better without her. What's the worst thing that can happen if he spends a week apart from her, not like he cares if she cheats.

imagine being so much of a bitch that you cling to anyone who shows you a bit of attention. also fuck her right before he dumps her,

She fucks guys raw in their house I'm their bed? Man, your buddy is so much of a cuck I don't know what to say.

She's flirted with me before but I'd prefer not to lose my best friend

I think your "friend" should go see a psychologist or another form of professional help.

He needs a distraction. His love for this girl is too much, you tell him to snap out of it then you run a large risk of losing a close friend. Fall back on an old activity you used to do and start up a conversation. The tricky part is wedging girlfriends into it, but I am sure you can figure it out. Good luck!

have you fucked yet?

Guys week. Take a week out with him. Take him to a strip club, get him a dance, get a hot hooker, find some bitch willing to fuck him. Once he sees there are much hotter women out there to fuck he will leave her for sure.

Attached: 877565210736846.png (641x428, 183K)

I agree, but he's so fucking stubborn. I really don't know what to do

yep. she sees nothing wrong with this.

your friend would get mad if you fucked her when he planned on breaking up with her after?

He needs to see that she's using him. He needs to see that this is worse for him in the long run than if he's alone for a little while (before he inevitably gets back on the horse). There is no combo of words that will accomplish this, so you have the option of either letting it come to a horrible head, or continuing to support your best friend, and being a source of reason. In the end, it will be up to him to fix it. Build him up so that the chance he will be rid of this toxic person, is higher.

Tell him to give me her snap user, I'll talk some sense into her.

OP doesn't need to hide behind the "friend" story lmao

But if it's indeed true, it sounds like your friend needs a good slap on the face and a guys week like some other user said, open relationships rarely work and it isn't real love if his whore gf needs to go and fuck other guys. Love is feelings and sexual attraction in conjuction, not one or the other

What a lucky guy, i would love to be a financial slave to some hot girl who just fucks everyone around

also, make him get tested cause hoe sounds like she might be full of stds

make him take the mgtow pill, then make him beat her up. put some sense into this retarded hoe.

Fuck her you too!

>tl; reddit fag summary of his dumbass post as if we just didnt read it.
Fuck off and FUCK YOU

Attached: 7C8EE37C-FBD6-4FF0-9203-7579D03C9714.png (527x390, 336K)

If it was really my story I would make myself sound less pathetic.

whats with the “tl;” shit and plebbit spacing you newfaggot. Fuck off and kys. If your friends a dumbass then thats his fault

>He got worked by Reddit spacing

newfag

Fuck his girl. Then show him. It might end your friend ship but if you care about him, he'll see that she's no good. If he lets it slide, you now how a fuck toy

>He's a great, intelligent guy
I'm pretty sure neither you, or him are the slightest bit intelligent.

Attached: 1526388209972.jpg (1024x711, 156K)

Tell him that he's such a fucking faggot that he doesn't even deserve to eat the cum those guys are spewing into that slut's vagina. He is a disgrace to his ancestors and the human race. He is a pussy ass bitch who is so insecure that he's too scared to leave a dumbass dime-a-dozen thot. Honestly, he's getting what he deserves.

kek

Post more of this slut

>oh no dont call me out for plebbit spacing.
Nice reverse psyCOCKlogy faggot.

Fuck
I wish I had a gf who'd do that to me

Attached: sweatbear.jpg (480x542, 37K)

Cool story bro

Anyway yer boy is probably strung out on abuse cycles. Fucked up as it is, it works better to treat it like an addiction. Brain gets used to the highs and lows and getting out can be difficult because of both the emotional rollee coaster leaving you with no energy, and the fact that you end up losing friends and shit because nobody wants to deal with someone who is a junkie for one booty.

Get him out for a bit and show him a good time. Keep him distracted and entertained so he doesn't start thibking about her. Make him feel good about himself and he'll break off.

Then go and fuck her after they're broken up because crazy pussy is best pussy, unfortunately.

Make him see the double standard, he has to realize that for her he's just being financial aid plus a last resort when she can't find someone hotter. Fuck that woman, open "relationships" are a fucking myth, there is no love there, it's just nymphomania disguised so it's socially acceptable in appearance.

The high highs of being with someone are not worth the low lows of being controlled like that, being alone and stable emotionally is way healthier; his brain is just full of chemicals telling him to stay, sadly.

I truly feel bad for your friend.

Pretty much what happened is he was really suicidal when they got together, and she helped him get better. So he's attached to her because of that, + sunk cost fallacy since they live together and he got her a ring.

The difficult part is he KNOWS the double standard and knows she treats him like shit, but he just tells me that he thinks she'll change. I've told him people don't change like that but he just wants it to be true

tell him that no amount of sweet nothings she could say to him could rectify the emotional damage this would cause him if he lets this continue. no man deserves to be treated that way by a woman he cares about, best choice would be to kick her to the curb and never look back, she'll find someone else to fuck over.

Attached: DhYOFKjVQAEY6fM.jpg (977x1200, 159K)

TBH the only thing to do is to fuck her and call him a little bitch as you nut inside her.

Do your friend a favor and kill her

You're a good friend. Hope you and your buddy have a great year. Maybe plan a vacation or something.

Same fam

Attached: 1577935397187.jpg (503x688, 59K)

Is this her?

What a fucking bro.
In all reality the thread is right, take a week with him partying and broing out on the hunt for new girls