Canine and Equine Feral Discussion Thread

Canine and Equine Feral Discussion Thread

Just wanna chat and have a nice conversation. Whether you love this stuff, not sure about it, have questions, or hate it, hop in and let's actually talk about it

Attached: 9ccbce56e1c500632d9541f67ebf1f0a.jpg (576x800, 83K)

Alrighty, to start things off:

If you have either a dog or a horse (or both), what breed are they, and what's your favorite sexual and non-sexual thing that they do?

Attached: 1577922826494.png (900x625, 330K)

We've got multiple dogs and I am not sexually interested in them, just wanna see some girls fuck around with horses

Her to be exact

Attached: IMG_1jek7l.jpg (809x1024, 214K)

May I ask why? Actually kinda curious about it, why do you like seeing chicks be sexual with animals but you wouldn't be sexual with them yourself?

Attached: 60f50ce09d0a85cd1ebb98ba501521b4.jpg (800x461, 40K)

I'd keep from posting real stuff in this thread, keep the real stuff in the other thread. "Feral Fur" is just the drawn pics while we talk about it so we don't get beaned. With real stuff, all it takes is one salty jannie to just ban people just because they personally don't like it, not because it's against any rules

Attached: 4ae9e363e4b49773df7ecc9519bf5e23.jpg (800x800, 143K)

To be honest I don't know

Do you actually like animals? Like I mean in a non-sexual way, do you think dogs and horses are dope companions?

Or do you just think of it in a domination type of way?

Attached: 1540354333532.jpg (794x1155, 537K)

I grew up with both Horses and dogs so I really like them, but dogs more to be honest.

That is true, the companionship of a good boi or good girl is literally unbeatable, especially if they start seeing you as their mate, but horses are pretty chill too. At the ranch I work at, the two horses I clung to are Clydesdales, a mare and a stallion, love 'em to bits and Nattie (mare) is super affectionate which I love. I love how she's fucking huge and yet still being very playful, always around me, nudging me, I just feel happy around her.

You feel 0 attraction to mare coochie or dog pucci? (Or a dog rocket or a stallion's schlong?)

Attached: 5f987d6a440b24af7a9fb94d5865538e.jpg (581x800, 142K)

Nope, nothing.

I have some horses and see them just let their dick hang out is amazing but i am kinda scared of being caught jacking one of em off

Attached: b1c4d66.jpg (1712x1908, 245K)

Are their any good discord or groups in general for talking about this stuff I can never find any

Do it at night or in one of their stalls or something. Are they stallions or geldings? Do you have any mares?

I also take it that you've never done anything with a dog nor a horse before but you want to, why do you want to?

Attached: 503d507a460830e59b5d57f0717beac7.jpg (800x565, 81K)

Any easy to find discord, telegram, kik, anything like that, if it's easy to find for you, it's easy to find for people who are anti-zoo and want nothing but to doxx you and out you. Trust me, I used to do all that stuff and then one of my friends got outted by a nigga from KiwiFarms, so I deleted everything and have stayed on Sup Forums (and /zoo/ when it was still up).

Yes you can use VPNs and Proxies, but it just takes one slip up to fuck you

Attached: 649b2ab21dd383618521b95ed5c2c740.jpg (800x600, 71K)

I have 3 geldings and 1 mare and the most I've done is Jack em off for a little bit. And idk grew up around em I guess

Why do others even care.

It definitely is fun to play with their dicks, but sadly all they can do is slightly drop.

Do you have any interest in the mare, and more importantly does she have any interest in you?

Attached: 6c7d33ad1dd7b7961d348c1c5fb3089e.jpg (800x533, 63K)

>one slip up to fuck you
yeah, that is me and everyone I know right now in my local community. The moment somebody tries to fuck me over I will ruin their life permanently. I'm good at covering my tracks, never slipped up and never will, ready to fuck shit up and no one will ever know it was me.

The reason is that they think zoos abuse their animals and use them as sex slaves, which some people do. You'll notice the people who are kinda into zoo will get animals just to watch others get fucked by them, or they will just use the animal as a warm fleshlight, and fuck man, a lot of women who are into zoo just use dogs as warm dildos. Most people who are actually both emotionally and sexually attracted to animals truly love them to death, and shit man, any true zoo is treating their animals better than most people treat their animals. I can tell you for me, literally everything I do I'm thinking "Does they enjoy this? Are they happy? Is this hard for them?" etc. etc.

They hate zoos because they only see the people who are shitty zoos

Attached: c58b5a64b4d7dc96ff39b2eedf8884f4.jpg (800x800, 105K)

That's sad when you think about it. I think I'm a zoo yet I didn't do anything great with animals.

Well do you love animals? And I don't mean that in the same way you love another human, I'm saying do you love hanging around them, do you love their personalities, do you think about making them happy, do you love the feeling of being loved by an animal?

I've got a lovely Coonhound by the name of Ruby.
>favorite sexual thing
She loves licking my balls, even when not in heat. Usually I'm naked when home alone, but she forced me back into underwear-only because I wouldn't get anything done.
>favorite non-sexual thing
No matter how many new-fangled toys I buy for her, she will always go to sleep with a little stuffed goose that she's had since she was a pup in her mouth.

Simply. I do.

tell us more, does she make you cum often? does she like your cum?

Aw, that's cute. My boi Kaiser is pretty similar with the licking, but I think it's because usually when I'm laying on my back he's either by my side licking my face or in my mouth or between my legs licking my balls/taint and he's learned that if he does that, I'll nut. When we first started, I used to stop jerking when he stopped licking so he learned that if he keeps going, I'll nut, and he can lick that nut up. It's actually really cute what he does because after a minute or two he'll start quickly stop licking, look at my stomach to see if I busted yet, then go back to licking, and repeats that. If I'm really taking forever he'll start sniffing and giving light licks around the base of my dick and stomach, then go back to licking where he originally was licking.

That's my favorite thing about my boi, he's a King Shepherd so he's extremely smart. He learns routines and starts to understand things very quickly

Attached: 674fd058d170b2dabd2b6c875f17dc9f.jpg (800x625, 81K)

If you feel all of those and you also are sexually attracted to them, then yeah, you are a zoo. Welcome to the club lol. You said you haven't done anything with animals, do you have any animals of your own?

Attached: f5a16a15507108a49f2f67156eb7f214.jpg (636x800, 226K)

No. I've had a female dog for 14 years and I used to kiss with her as a kid. I liked when she pushed her tongue inside my lips.

How much does she weigh? Do you love cuddling with her?

I've been with 2 different male dogs, a mare, and a stallion, but I have never been with a female dog but am very curious how they are

Attached: 06f16bf14ddc788891231bdbb3c4ca99.jpg (800x618, 112K)

Attached: 13055.jpg (720x720, 137K)

Yeah she is super pretty only problem is she is super shy when it comes to messing with her vag she'll let you rub on her but if you get to close to it she doesn't like it

>tell us more, does she make you cum often? does she like your cum?
Not too often. When she's in heat we go nuts, but that's only about twice a year. Sometimes she'll nuzzle or lick me affectionately when we're playing or cuddling, but almost never enough to make me blow my load. She seems to like my cum though, she'll always lick me clean if I masturbate or have precum from playing with her.
>How much does she weigh? Do you love cuddling with her?
She's 54 pounds and I'm just over 200, so I try not to be too rough with her. We cuddle almost every night.
>I have never been with a female dog but am very curious how they are
In my experience, intact canines are total sluts. The males are obviously easier to tease than females when they aren't in the mood, but females will present to anything and everything when estrus hits. And then you have an incredibly tight cunt just wanting to be filled, and hearing her pant while you push into her is almost indescribable.

Gargle his lumpy, oily, blackened shitbean craps. Tongue and moosh them around in your mouth like gooey marbles and choke them down with great glee and delight, you degenerate.

Attached: andyjaccuzi.jpg (712x598, 438K)

Attached: 54728.gif (500x500, 733K)

Something to try if you like licking:

What I do with Kaiser is I lay in his bed, stomach down, and I push my dick away from me so it's pointing towards my feet like in pic related. Kaiser just lays down between my feet and licks away and he'll do it for a while too, if he gets bored and starts licking my thighs or something, I'll just spit on my hands and rub it on my dick and balls and he'll keep going for a while longer. It feels so fucking nice, and especially for me since he can either dick me or I can jerk off, it feels very nice cumming from him instead of my hands. The warmth and feel of his tongue being pushed against my dick as it gets cushioned in his soft and very quickly wet bed from his slobber, god motherfucking damn it feels good

Attached: 048be8f3ec18361af956d97e96f8b1299.jpg (800x543, 77K)

Yeah, if she's shy don't force it. Wait until she wants it. Spend plenty of time petting her and finding all the places she loves to be scratched, and then when she goes into heat try again. The time where mares start going into heat is very soon, like next 3 months, so next time you see her vulva all puffed up and she's winking, try it then. Rember to go slow, if you trust her start with oral and see how she reacts, if she's backing into you, you know you are doing great and can either keep doing that, or move on to fingering, and once you both feel completely comfortable, then you can stick your dick in her. After you guys get sexual during heat, she should be comfortable with you out of heat. It's the same thing with dogs, gotta wait until they want it, but after that and they know your intentions, they are chill with it outside of heat

Attached: 7ea953221dcd5024b17cfa804d4cb301.jpg (800x568, 98K)

Anyone still in here?

Attached: 4ac6d9a7cbb5b92cd717584a95c1c38d.gif (720x432, 1.99M)

Attached: breadmedaddy.gif (320x198, 1.29M)

Actually made me laugh

Attached: 0234ea9ebc9c8f0f090493bb8256ae64.jpg (800x450, 62K)