So, when are you Trumptards signing up?

So, when are you Trumptards signing up?

Attached: bw2dyoo40j841.jpg (611x541, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/10/17/troops-see-rising-political-tension-in-the-ranks-poll-shows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck no, I'm a coward. I own a gun, I don't want to use it.

>t. every trumpvoter

Attached: republitards will try to defend this.jpg (1242x660, 78K)

Already served, Army vet. Not a supporter as such, but what you said is moronic. Red states tend to have higher enlistment rates, Montana and Texas being outstanding examples. How you've phrased your statement gives the tone that the opposite is true, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

You're welcome for the bump

Republicans are less educated and come from more rural areas on average.

Site your source, if you're just going to cast disparaging remarks we should at least be able to see from what information you are gathering your conclusion in order to allow us to form our own opinions on the same data

I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'll please our jewlords

most are over the age for the draft. Myself included... Goodluck bernouts. Hope you guys like the middle east.

Attached: bernie.jpg (731x561, 70K)

the right is already disproportionately higher enlisted in the military than the worthless left (who do nothing but bitch and moan and beg the right for money with as entitled an attitude as humanly possible.)

shut the fuck up and don't pretend like you ever did anything for the country you love to shit on so much, faggot.

>Exit polling in the 2016 presidential election saw military members and veterans vote nearly two-to-one in favor of Republican candidates
militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/10/17/troops-see-rising-political-tension-in-the-ranks-poll-shows/

>Implying republican voters aren't the ones signing up
>Implying they don't want to blow up sandniggers

How fucking dumb are you OP?

I think in our democracy, in a country with an all-volunteer military, those who believe in using military power irresponsibly should be the ones who go do it, instead of sitting on their asses and cheering for a level of violence they probably couldn't handle. If you did serve and are a Trump supporter, I'm much more willing to hear your views on foreign policy than those who fap to the concept of war then come up with excuses why they approve of it but aren't willing to participate. Fucking loud-mouth cowards.

There is no draft. You can join up to the age of 35, I believe. Unless you have a medical condition, they will put you through Basic then let you drive a truck.

>So you voted for trump? That must mean you have to stand by every decision he makes

Attached: AF14CF72-A59E-4D12-AD57-808C2C2F74EC.jpg (849x601, 150K)

If all of the conservatives go off to war who is going to work jobs and pay taxes to fund your free liberal handouts and welfare?

Checkmate libcuck.

>Republicans are less educated

That's because colleges are now filled with women getting meme degrees and becoming social workers and shit while a lot of men just go right into good paying trades.

Well not you since trumptards are mostly unemployed shitstains, who love licking capitalist boot.

>mostly unemployed shitstains, who love licking capitalist boot
You're talking about yourself lmfao.

kill all sandniggers

>Trump promises to stop the endless wars in ME
>Clinton promised to go to war
And this is the voters fault how?

Also
>Salami organizes attacks against US embassy in Iraq
>Iran taunts Trump saying he "can't" do anything about it
>DC politicians taunt Trump saying he won't do anything about it
>Salami visits Iraq to personally oversee more militia strikes against US interests
>Trump strikes Salami
>Everyone cries that Trump did something about it
Godamn this guy gets no rest lol

What if we practiced this and drafted every dip shit who voted for him. Then see all the losers who want to play army man come crying running back asking not to be deployed. Kek.

Kek. Even the swing states have higger enlistment rates? Fuck you're retarded. If we're going by enlistment rates I vet those pussies in California would be one of the top states by number of enlisted.

>liberals get drafted
>bring their dildos into battle
>fag brigades

>I vet those pussies in California would be one of the top states by number of enlisted.
Thank god for red California. It's not all commies, by land area California is vastly red. It's only in the homeless infested shitstain commie centers that California is dominantly blue.

you think urban democrats are smarter?

Attached: blackIQ2.webm (600x600, 1.1M)

>>Muh land area
Do Trump fags enjoy being retarded

They pride themselves on it.

Attached: poorly educated.jpg (564x415, 42K)

haha cuming next, the tranny draft!!!!

trans people cant server thanks to trump

sure they can. his generals reversed him

generals cannot reverse an executive order you moron

>Thinking we're going to war
You forgot to type 'WWIII' and piss yourself.

Attached: 1484065291776.jpg (500x480, 21K)

>all people are just pretending to love their partners

Wew what a bleak world view are all Americans like this?

He'll reverse it and draft them specifically. Promise them free VA tranny surgery then.

First platoon to suffer 40% losses before even being deployed

Nah, I'm good. I cast my vote as I did purely out of morbid hope to see the world burn.

The. Draft. Requires. An. Act. Of. Congress. Then. Is. Signed. Into. Law. By. The. President. You fucking drooling goobers.

mostly unemployed
capitalist

um okay, you should probably finish your book report first, hungry hungry caterpillar isnt that long of a book.

if you want more american troops to die by not killing him you have to sign up for the front lines

checkmate, demofags

you are wasting your breath, that poster isnt even an american

I just like to add that to these threads, theres probably a lot of 18s who are shitting themselves.

>Beig so retarded you think we're going to war with Iran

Why are so many preteen adolescent leftist incels spamming this same thread over & over? The chances of a ground war in Iran are nil & none. Iran has antiquated MiG's, Soviet - era surplus tanks & fishing boats with RPG's for a "navy". They'd be wiped out from an aerial bombardment in days.

I realize you morbidly obese pink haired greasy virgins are sweating in fear thinking you'll be drafted. But you can relax & go back to humping your anime body pillows while crying. You won't have to leave mommy's basement.

Signing up for what? The war you think will start because we killed a couple of goatfuckers?

Iran won't do shit. They'll squawk like libtards for a bit then settle down as usual because they know they'll get smashed if they try to start anything.

I'll be based about 50 miles from Iran in a couple of weeks. Fortunately I'm not IN the military, I just work for 'em

Attached: 1432583477323.jpg (321x387, 21K)

Veterans voted 2 to 1 for Trump over Hillary you idiot

>What if we practiced this and drafted every dip shit who voted for him.

What if we did it to Hillary voters XDDDDD

First time I ever saw anybody else post this... I am a little bit excited...

Attached: capt32.jpg (340x370, 22K)

its the faggot that still greentexts

aww babby still mad about that election?

he won't answer you

this

I'm 18 so pretty fucking soon. Unsure about which branch I want to join and I'm afraid of giving up drugs too. I just want to do something where the chance of dying is really high.

sure kid

Source: reality

>So, when are you Trumptards signing up?
Certainly not unless and until war starts.

This is not the first terrorist we've droned, won't be the last. Maybe this will be the one they launch a war over -- I bet it is not.

this

Lol who the fuck are you to decide what to use on Sup Forums and what not? You irrelevant retarded faggot go kys

call me trumptard next please
preetty please

Yup yup frontlines faggots. You talked shit, now go back it up. Dont worry, we lefties will keep your wife and kids safe while you're gone

Meanwhile "all libs are tranny kike niggers"

So no source then?

sure kid

>he thinks trumptards work
Top fucking kek

They also have Russia and China and North Korea as their allies. Russia is quite capable. China has crazy amounts of personnel. NK has a nut job with nukes for a leader.

we love hearing you cry

someone little asshole is stinging tonight

try harder next time stink dick

This is why I vote Libertarian -- since they never win, I never have to go to war.

go to congress records and search draft

shhh
its his fantasy world

they deserve too

I already did once. I would happily do so again, you snowflakes can stay at home, real men will answer the call.

aww
somones asshole a little tender tonight?
you want attention kid
well here it fucking is

>Russia is quite capable. China has crazy amounts of personnel. NK has a nut job with nukes for a leader.

Can't see Russia or China getting into a hot war with the US, nor the US with them, nor them with each other -- too many nukes.

There would be zero reason for the US to invade or extensively strike Iran -- surgical strikes at terrorists are sufficient.

NK is a non-issue -- Kim has a couple of nukes but no ability to deliver them, as he has missile program does not have sufficient range, guidance or re-entry systems to strike US targets.

Attached: best korea rocket test.gif (249x206, 1.58M)

sure kid

You really think any of those other than possibly the Nut Jobs of N.K. would step in to defend them against the US? Both of their economies depend 100% on the US.

sure kid
cry more

While the "real" men go die

the "snowflakes" will fuck your girl while you gone.

Is this whole Iran thing really that serious or is it just another excuse for liberals to cry over Trump?

So glad government thinks im legally insane. No draft over here because I'm "retarded"

Have fun dudes

sure kid
try harder next time

If reality isn't good enough for you then no. I guess your daydream will continue unhindered

Exactly what we tell your son when he says you were a good man

S-sure k-kid
C-c-cry more

Do leftists think you take your own boots and gun to a war?

loser confirmed

What kind of woman wants a coward?

Hint: they have pink hair and a nose ring.

wasnt the left just bitching when trump tried getting troops back home? now ya'll hate war? lol

Can't be drafted. Legitimate diagnosed Autism.

for what? we don't want the land or oil we can just bomb every military, political and economical target of interest.

Not a Trump supporter. But I'm not a liberal faggot either. THIS is the precisely the reason I don't vote - because they're ALL completely owned by Zionist Kikes who are using America for their own interests (Israel.)

Attached: 1557844739130.jpg (1080x1103, 127K)

Lmfao, it’s not about political beliefs, it’s about protecting the land you call home... Its nice to be around for your family but it’s better to keep them safe.

I object to crime but I didn’t join the police force. I like fires being put out but I didn’t join the fire department. I like seeing sock people get better but I didn’t become a doctor

I can go on in the vein for while...

sock people?
you a tailor?

The poor always fight the rich man's wars. Wars in the middle east only support companies that sell arms. Good job on being a professional cuck. The days of WW1 and WW2 are long gone, only corporate wars exist now.

Sand niggers living in a shit country pose no threat to us. Let's get out of there and let them kill each other. We should just develop better tech to detect nuclear weapon facilities and blow them the fuck up remotely when we find them.

You aren't a hero, you're part of the problem. Get a real job skill and become a functioning member of society.

actually its profitable for both sides
funny how they get us to kill for them

I joined the wrong branch, no scalping people here, just intel shit

Attached: 20191110_101819.jpg (2560x1280, 1.02M)

I already served my time. Too old now or I would go back.

>just want to do something where the chance of dying is really high.
Ever considered becoming Transgender?

What's up with the minecraft camo?

thats not funny