Check mate "sub groups" what have you contributed?

Check mate "sub groups" what have you contributed?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/18/rep-steve-king-wonders-what-sub-groups-besides-whites-made-contributions-to-civilization/

dude, peanut butter!!

I love the blatant strawman in the title. Steve King never argued that other civilizations made contributions, but said that the white race made more contributions.

That fucking strawman

HOL UP

They "invented" applications for it.

Yep. DIdn't he even phrase it as a question?

The Washington Post is a den of progressive activists.

Uhh Jesus wasn't white, so I guess a whole lot if influence is all we're looking for here tbqh famalam

>mfw online redpills leaking into the mainstream

can you feel it Sup Forums? the awakening is upon us

he also clearly said "other subgroups", showing he thought of whites as a subgroup, the wording of the article's title implies he set minorities apart as subgroups, implying they're subgroups and whites are not.

What awakening exactly? This board is a nice reflection of beliefs held by individuals from the early 20th century, not to say these beliefs are wrong but all you're seeing a shift towards where humanity has already been before.

He's right. What have blacks invented? Peanut butter? chucking spears? Thats really it

Back when workers didn't have to support 40% of society not doing anything? Back when young adults tried to learn what works rather than virtue signalling?

Yeah, This is called the pendulum swinging back.

Only it went way to far to the left this time, so its going to swing really wide back to the right.

Necklacing execution method

>Mfw subgroup is basically a poorly concealed euphemism for subhumans
>Mfw the fourth reich is approaching faster than we thought

Back when 10s of millions could die in a 4 year period simply because your country signed a bs defense agreement and you've got no say in the matter?

Jesus Christ he said that the western civilization made the most contributions, not that the others didn't do anything.

You could argue that it was an inflammatory comment, but it came as a response to some guy being sarcastic about "old white guys" going away.

People list 1 or 2 or even 3 things and think WOW, BTFO, white people didn't do that so that must mean they are complete and utterly wrong. When in fact white's have developed and created 1000's of different things. It's utterly non sense that they think comparing a few things to a few thousand things will make a difference in the assumption that whites haven't dominated the world in terms of inventions in past few hundred years.

The big talk radio station in Cincinnati has been discussing FBI crime stats and racial disparities all week. They even touched on Obama and Marxism. It's getting heavy out here.

WHAT
A
TIME

Oh, they will twist his words... the headline also implies that ONLY whites have made contributions.

Also, bear in mind he never even said "white" at all.

They're going to go after him hard for this.

That nu-male cuck shouldn't have made that "dude whitey lmao GOP" remark, otherwise this wouldn't have happened. You'll hear that liberal meme million times. I'm glad he triggered them so hard back.

Not even peanut butter. That's another myth that needs to die.

The Space Suit that Armstrong used was made designed by the Spanish. And thats about all I got.

>PEAK KANG

Writing, numbers and farming. Literally everything that defines 'civilization' which isn't really a valid term.

The Jews will allow us to remove Jamaal if we first remove kebab.

Ungrateful nigger would still be living in mud huts and eating dirt if it weren't for "white western civilization".

Fuck this ungrateful dindu actor.

"sub-groups"

YES

We now have a new way of triggering the shit out of liberals without resorting to the classic descriptions of minority groups. It even has that "lesser than me" sound to it.

I like it. We should push this.