France, Why?

>treat Muslims like shit
>create Muslim underclass
>wonder why second and third generation Muslims get angry

Why don't you actually do something to help the poverty and oppression in the poor Muslim neighbourhoods instead of fretting about "muh immigrunts?"

I'm not excusing a shitty religion, and it is a shitty religion, but you have this problem, why not deal with it (inb4genocide)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banlieue
jihadwatch.org/2012/04/nicolai-sennels-report-from-the-therapy-room-why-are-muslims-more-violent-and-criminal
avisen.dk/unge-efterkommere-er-de-mest-kriminelle_6193.aspx).
jp.dk/indland/krimi/article1371018.ece).
politiken.dk/indland/article560520.ece).
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-05-10/entrepreneurs-in-france-flee-from-hollande-s-rejection-of-wealth
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-read-english-1.3541276
freedomsfinalstand.com/france-slashes-welfare-benefits-to-muslim-migrants-by-85-theyre-absolutely-furious/#
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b8 thread. Respond at your own risk

>opinions that contradict my own are bait
wew

I can see why you would think so, but I'm not here to bait, I'm interested in actual discussion (yeah I know it looks bad).

>uplift millions of illiterate shitskins from the third world to one of the most amazing countries on earth
>bestow upon them literally free currency and benefits
>defend their barbaric religion and culture at every turn
>proudly allow them to become the majority of your capital citiy
>this is somehow "treating them like shit"

Gee maybe they should go back to Somalia where they'll be treated better

Ahmed you realize that canada just btfod you, you should be sad as hell

Except it's not that simple, if you force them all into ghettos, then treat them like shit - yes, through racial discrimination, they generally don't consider themselves to be very privileged. Look at the unemployment rates in the ghettos - because nobody will hire them because of their skin colour, which makes them resentful and angry, which makes them even less likely to be hired.

Nice meme.

Why not just kill the muslims?
Much better way to solve the problem.

>because of their skin colour
Of course it's not because they've got no usefull skill, and barely can read and write

>if you force them all into ghettos
Prove they're being forced into ghettos.

Were these communities considered ghettos before or after Muslims arrived? If it was before, why didn't those white French living there go on killing sprees?

Who is oppressing Muslims in Muslim communities? Do you mean Muslim men oppressing Muslim women?

France is basically a cesspool of cuckolds. They get killed by the dozens yet still manage to pull the religion of peace excuse.

Just gas them.

This. Or deport them. They provide nothing to France or the French prople.

Nobody treats them bad here and they still behave like the worst untermenschen.

It is in their genes.

desu these communities were build in the sixties, for the north african migrants, so of course there is a large majority of them there.

Maybe the reason they live in shitholes and can't get hired is because they fuck everything up.
Economics don't explain everything.
People aren't always rational.

Ya maybe deportation

>for the north african migrants
wrong
they used to be full of working-class whites
the north african arrived in the 70s

Oh, and before you blame poverty for their crimes, poverty does not correlate with crime in the United States as strongly as race. For example, there are more impoverished whites than blacks, but blacks still commit more murders than whites.
Is this different in France? (assuming muslims are most commonly african/middle eastern)

Please tell me youre trying to bait
Look at Cuba they dont swim to shoot up miami gay clubs
Its purely about religion and yes wiping them off this planet would be great becausethem and christianity are both religions that have nothing to do with love or harmony

>I'm not excusing a shitty religion, and it is a shitty religion, but you have this problem, why not deal with it
I propose a final solution to the muslim pro...
>(inb4genocide)
well fuck.

I mean we do treat them bad because of their believes telling them to do with the rest of us infidels.

>Paris was built in the sixties for north africans

Please, tell me more. Fabien Clain was a resident of Toulouse by the way.

So you build them houses, the place becomes a ghetto and it's your fault?

What should we have done, in your opinion?

Well it would but it's fairly impractical, I'm sure you can understand.

First generation maybe, but second and third?

The ghettos are well documented.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banlieue

'Forced' is perhaps a misleading word, but there was and is nowhere else they can go.

The whites didn't go on killing sprees - I would wager probably because they felt some sort of connection to the state in which they lived and patriotism. They wouldn't be discriminated against because of their family name. Those who didn't like their situation moved to the far left.

Muslim men oppress Muslim women, of course, but there's more to it than that I'm sure you can see.

Probably because whites have always been the dominant race in US society. You generally feel more inclined to pull yourself up by your bootstraps if you feel welcome in the country you live in.

Honestly? It's an argument my friend gave me that I've been considering for some time. Guess this is your chance to convince me otherwise.

Do you think if it was Vietnamese or Mexican immigrants it would have turned out the same?

>romanian
>suggests gassing instead of impaling
Are you sick Mihai?

Impractical? No. It solves the problem and helps identify other enemies to eliminate.

those
>ehehe i'm funny gonna trigger with wrong statements eheheheheh
threads are getting annoying

>treat Muslims like shit
Do they?

>First generation maybe, but second and third?
Second generations are known to be more extreme and violent. Omar Mateen for example. Actually, most Muslim terrorists you've heard of in Europe were born there to immigrants.

jihadwatch.org/2012/04/nicolai-sennels-report-from-the-therapy-room-why-are-muslims-more-violent-and-criminal

>Second generation immigrants (born and raised in Denmark) in the age group 20-29 years are thus 76 percent more criminal than first generation immigrants (born outside Denmark) in the same age group. Second generation non-Western immigrants are five times more violent than Danes. 22 percent of the second generation immigrants between 20-29 years received one or more sentences in 2005 (avisen.dk/unge-efterkommere-er-de-mest-kriminelle_6193.aspx). In 2006 the number had risen to 23 percent (jp.dk/indland/krimi/article1371018.ece). The share of immigrants among youth criminals in Copenhagen rose from 56 percent in 2007 to 67 percent in 2008 – that is an increase of 20 percent in just one year (politiken.dk/indland/article560520.ece).

You know, OP, every european who has emigrated from a little village to a town has been resigned to a ghetto.

So we don't treat muslims like shit, we treat the poor like shit. But only muslims turn into crazy killing crying pigs

Dunno about France, but up here a bit further north a shit-ton is being done. At the expense of the indigenous population, how could it be any other way.
Locals is being pushed away from any decent low education job, because mudslimes has first pick. "affirmative action" or "equal opportunity" or what-ever-they-want to call it. I got refused a job I was already hired for "try and hire through a private employment agency". Buuuuut when the goverment (un)employment office learned about this job (ship yard, very few requirements and no female bosses) they cried racism and demanded the ship yard hired a poc. At first the company was on my side "we hire the one we already testet/tried for the job or none at all" This changed when they were told that they didn't have to pay the mudslime for the first year. Goverment would cover that. FML... Now I drive a septi-truck (again), "they" don't want that job, so... sigh......

THE SUITCASE OR THE COFFIN

If it's so shit here they are free to go back.

> treat Muslims like shit

No, they are treated like anybody else. It doesn't help that they behave like dindus and don't bother to assimilate.

>create Muslim underclass

It creates itself when you don't give them welfare, it creates itself if you give them welfare. They shouldn't have been imported in the first place.

>wonder why second and third generation Muslims get angry

As a second generation immigrant who happens to be white - if I pull shit like these "people", will you also help to alleviate the "poverty and oppression"?

Fuck you, go kill yourself.

WTF I hate France now. Aloha snackbar.

Because it made all the rich people leave, when Hollande tried.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-05-10/entrepreneurs-in-france-flee-from-hollande-s-rejection-of-wealth

Now there's no more "other peoples' money" left to spend on social programs.

Muslims do not get treated like shit. Nobody would willingly move to another country if they were genuinely being oppressed there.

The truth is everyone should just live separately from each other, multiculturalism doesn't work.

>Allow Muslims free entrance without any background checks
>Give them their own neighbourhood in a very expensive area in Paris
>They do poorly
>R-racism guys
>Their neighbourhood goes to shit
>They just need a boost
>Create special programs for Muslims to integrate but they still do poorly
>It's us, not them
>Try harder by creating programs that clearly favor Muslims over us but they still dont integrate
>Lets drop the integration, lets just help them again ebil white society
>Blow French people to pieces left and right
>Still the fault of French people

So how long does it take before it becomes their own fault?

> treat muslims like shit

They thought it would be tolerant to treat people according to their nature instead of disrespecting their beliefs by treating them all equally.

>letting them in, in the first place

My country handpicked our """""refugees""""" (they fucking filled my apartment with them) and you know what? Not only do they not speak English, they're not fucking literate in their own language. Useless. How are you supposed to interact with somebody who can't achieve basic life skills?

That's the cream of the crop that we took in. France took in many more with no vetting whatsoever.

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/syrian-read-english-1.3541276

>treat Muslims like shit
Makes sense. Most of them (98%) are not even white

tell that to our blacks

In terms of crime and poverty, yes.

I was responding more to the claim that they can't read and write and have no skills. But violence would be a major detractor from that. And why are they becoming violent?

But economic discrimination has been proven in France. If you have a foreign-sounding name, you are less likely to be employed.

Do you feel discriminated against because you are a white immigrant?

A place where you're treated like shit < a place where you're treated slightly less like shit and get bennies.

Though many of these people are second and third generation who can't simply go back.

>Be colonial power
>grant colonies freedom
>Some colonials want to become national citizens in the home nation
>grant them citizenship
>most of them are illiterate baboons
>give them menial but still important jobs
>treat them well, but not better than your own
>ex-colonials do not participate in your society
>demand special privileges
>grant them to appease them
>they seclude themselves in their own groups and shun any outsiders
>ex-colonials start dabbling in crime because they want what the rest has, but not work as hard to get it
>2nd and 3rd generation identify themselves as ex-colonial nation instead of the country they are born in
>they don't speak the language and shun any other person other than their own group
>statistics show they are high representative in crime
>normal people have had enough and stop associating with them and shunning them from society
>government keeps appeasing them for their votes (even though they hardly vote)

Would France be better off if the entirety of its Muslim population was replaced by Americans? Spics and dindus too.

Didn't think so

What were these attempts to integrate?

HAHAHA

>if you force them all into ghettos,
These places weren't ghettoes until they became filled with third worlders
>Look at the unemployment rates
Maybe they should stop having a dozen children per family, focus on raising one or two, get them a college degree, and they can actually advance beyond the status of rodents in society

>If you have a foreign-sounding name, you are less likely to be employed.

If you have a foreign-sounding name, there is a 50%+ chance you support beating the shit out of women and executing gays.

perfect.

Lol did the Persians, Greeks and Indians also create a muslim "underclass"?

Most of them were born there; you can't deport citizens, unfortunately.

Netherbro knows whats up

non

if they gave you faggots a free farm youd bitch that they didnt work the soil also

you faggots take all the free gibs and do absolutely nothing with it except organize for more gibs

marginalized euros in the earlier days of america realized that getting here was half the battle they needed to get their shit together

stop acting like you are owed a fucking living and earn the respect you seek so much or pack your shit back to where you fucking crawled out from since it is such a paradise there, yes?

tl;dr we are such retarded apes we dont get the concept of not shitting where you eat

Well yeah of course. Many of them were poor third worlders. But why didn't France consider 'maybe we should do something to help them assimilate , and not treat them awfully.'

Having many children is an economic thing as much as cultural, I'm sure you know that. It's a much more solid security net for old age.

Proper education can usually eradicate that...

These poor "oppressed" Muslims get more benefits than anyone in the fucking world.
They are pampered.
They owe us everything.

Not get stabbed

ISIS arent choosing some hard strategical military points to attack to prove their point.
They attackin softest targets possible: bunch of fags in the club and frenchies
Why dont they show the power and hatred attackin Moscow or Washington or EU headquaters? tell you why cause religious extremists are telling em too not because they hate how we treat them

Shouldn't you be busy sucking off some poor German bastard for euros right now?

This, I dont give a shit that a selective group of our ancestors did some shit to their nations, thats no excuse to shit up Paris.

/thread
Honestly I would upload the whole image but I'm on mobile. The reason that these sand monkeys are still in ghettos is because their minds are filled with shit including their backward ideology. Their iqs average at around 90, and 50% off them are a result of incest. Nobody wants to hire somebody who willingly follows something that allows the murders of gays, infidels, and innocents.

When there's always somebody ready to stab you, it isn't easy

> Why don't you actually do something to help the poverty and oppression in the poor Muslim neighbourhoods instead of fretting about "muh immigrunts?"

We did and that's part of the problem, we bought them off.

If you figure out how to game the system, between free education, social housing, unemployment benefits, social security and child benefits, you can live pretty comfortably in France.

Those that had the drive to make something out of themselves did, now we're stuck with the millions of lazy, dumb, and aggressive cunts that didn't.

The gibsmedat buys us peace for now but it won't work much longer.

The situation was vastly different in antiquity.

You should be happy - freedomsfinalstand.com/france-slashes-welfare-benefits-to-muslim-migrants-by-85-theyre-absolutely-furious/#

the "education fixes everything" meme needs to die.
you know jihadi john was educated in london right? He was very well educated. Didn't fix him. You know why? They're genetically made to come out that way.
It's okay to be scared, you should be

Every immigrant group in history has been relegated to a ghetto and discriminated against at first. Then they put their hard work in, and 50 years later or so they're accepted. It happened with the Irish and Italians here, and is now happening with the Hispanics. A country is no different from any other social group in that newcomers start at the bottom and work their way up.

Muslims and black people, however, claim historical grievances as reason that they should just be given the reward - cultural inclusion and acceptance - without having to put in the required work. Muslims and black people - collectively, with variance among individuals, obviously - want to sit around doing nothing, on welfare, and be handed success.

>Proper education can usually eradicate that...

Which they reject

This

But muh... muh racismism...

m-muh sys-tums of o-presh-un...

yes lets educate the people that don't want to be educated

brilliant

I have a foreign sounding name too. Maybe it's not because of the name, but the association that comes with people bearing such names. Yes it's tragic, but it is a consequence of a group of immigrants failing to assimilate for generations. By now, not hiring Mohammed to drive any vehicles or handling heavy tools is a wise decision.

In the end, its about how well you try to assimilate. It's not the natives that are at fault, its the immigrants who don't even try to merge into society, as is evident by just walking trough the suburbs of Paris for an afternoon.

What do you expect is going to happen when you leave your own society where you have friends and contacts everywhere to go somewhere where you have none? You will end up on the bottom of the food chain. You have to work your way up by gaining the natives trust, learn their language and befriend them. If you don't even try like the Muzzies in Europe, you deserve nothing more than the ghetto, I'm sorry to say. Economic discrimination is a consequence of self segregation, not the other way around.

Now, about me. I had to learn the language, customs and everything from interaction. It took about 14 years of brutal trial and error to get a working compromise. Before I found the optimal mix, yes, I wasn't liked too much by the natives. However, as soon as I behaved normal like the others, that went away. Again, discrimination has nothing to do with skin color, its about behavior.

Defending these kind of unassimilated assholes should be a crime, as you drag me and my fellow, well adjusted and assimilated immigrants into it. It's us who have to bear the consequences, as we try to get jobs and contribute to the country. These vermin sit in their ghettos, and its us who have to pay more taxes to feed them. I sincerely hope you get murdered.

Italians, quarantine and then literally in the ghetto. Yet the generations after that they are men of success and more of them fought in ww2 than any other ethnic group

> force them in to ghettos

Wait are you telling me the French went over to their home countries, kidnapped them and forced them in to French ghettos?

Or did they choose to come to France, end up in ghettos because they can't live anywhere else and then complain

>treat Muslims like shit
What are you basing these claims upon? Muslims alienate themselves from society on their own.

Please, Looks whats goin on in the US with evolution topic in school is optional cause it might offend some religious people
PC culture is killing us
Literally

>Every immigrant group in history has been relegated to a ghetto and discriminated against at first.

It is something a lot of people forget, especially on the left. Assimilation never meant you were given equal opportunities fresh off the boat.

Previous generations of Immigrants started at the bottom of society and worked their ass off so their kids could be better off than themselves.

The meme that immigrants and poor people deserve equality and unconditional acceptance need to die, that's not how the world works.

60s HLM style building are pretty shit. There's nothing, only people sleeping there.
I know, i live in something similar

Listen you stupid fuck. If you move to another country, to live permanently , you need to try to become part of that country.

Yuo do not try to create the shithole you left in the new country. You do not fucking bring youyr shit culture with you, you need to adopt the culture of the country you are moving too. Not think you can carve out a piece of the new country and turn it into the shithole you left, but with everything provided for you by the gov of the new country.

Wtf is your problem understanding this? 3rd/4th worlders are not compatible with 1st world societies and cultures.

You come to my country and fly your old countries flag, try to continue with your culture, you are a fucking invader and need to be removed .

You come to my country, and fly our flag and adopt our ways, welcome, don't be a dick.

Bongs Bringing Bantz, the post.

Muslims children have full access to the sophisticated educational systems in Europe .

Any of them who fail have no one to blame but themselves. As evidenced by those muslim that succeed in getting a good education.

Enjoy your shotting and stabbings, you persecute the muslims too much and they gonna make you pay. Also millions more of these terrorist hordes are heading to you. Thank god we are out of EU and close our borders.

ITS HAPPENING
Mother and her three daughters, aged between 8 and 14, are stabbed by 'Muslim' man in French holiday resort because they were 'scantily dressed'

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html

Soon all french women will have to wear bedsheets to go out.

Why can France leave EU and close the borders. Stupid baguette munching surrender monkeys.

>they hardly vote
the immigrant vote was the only reason Hollande made it to president m8
third generation arabs living in france are for all intents and purposes, french.
They rarely speak arabic and if they do it's very poor.

If you remember 2005 with the month long riots that spread across France, the catalyst wasn't the 2 youths who died hiding from the cops in that high voltage shed, it was cops using tear gas on a Paris mosque for no reason. Now obviously seeing their parents and grandparents attacked like that, tends to make lesser educated hotblooded people cry in outrage. Other incidents like these get exacerbated to antagonize an already disenfranchised bunch of literal nobodies living in the banlieues even further by populists

Now regardless of whether it's based on fact , banlieue youths (like many other youths) have this feeling of not being listened to. Add to that the neglected state of the banlieues and an easy answer to all your problems and a means to expiate your transgressions in the form of wahabbi islam,on top of easily accessible anti france and anti jew propaganda you get a host of hostile young muslims. The fact that among those circles they tend to venerate the likes of alain soral while he's being lauded as the foremost public intellectual by some frenchie cucks here is interesting enough

Exactly the same thing is happening in America, blacks suddenly discovering their African roots and running around in fucking dashikis while not having a single clue about their ancestry or what part of Africa they're even from.

anyways, it's a complex situation and circlejerking muh muslims muh genocide won't amount to anything

Like you did ?
Nice economy you have there.

>Discriminated

Nigga the french came up with the idea of a multiculturalist society when they abolished the idea of a national identity, they literally fought and died to get rid of the highest hierarchy so they could import a bunch of non-natives.

>you persecute the muslims too much
Not enough, if anything.

Fair first point, but I think it helps more than hinders.

Now this is a good non-meme response so thanks.

I think two big problems are a) the fact Europe has never been designed for immigration in the way the US has and b) the nature of the culture of these immigrants.

But we're here now. What can we do?

Another non-meme response, though I would prefer it if you didn't have a death-wish against me. You should be more like the commies.

I guess in the end it's about your philosophy of state-driven mobility vs. self-driven mobility. I will submit this response to my friend because I have no argument against it.

Calm down lad. As I said before \/
Most of those who feel angry are second/third generation and basically have no choice to live anywhere else.

>you can't deport citizens

Why? Legitimately curious. You could round up anyone with North African/Middle Eastern background in the last 50 years and put them on a boat if the political will was there

France
>Fought and died
top kek

>What is french revolt

We did a lot more winning than you did Pooland, you were a non-country when we saved Europe for the millionth time.

>but there was and is nowhere else they can go.
They chose to move to France. I'm assuming nobody forced them into that choice either. If they don't like it they should leave. Killing people isn't a solution to their predicament.
> I would wager probably because they felt some sort of connection to the state in which they lived and patriotism.
Sounds like a good argument against Muslim immigration.

We need more refugees, it's 2016 after all. I wouldnt want to seem racist, let all of them come over and not assimilate in the slightest. God bless our prime minister

You think muslims are the only poor people? strange how its mostly them going crazy right you fucking idiot fucking idiot fucking idiot fucking idiot fucking idiot fucking idiot fucking idiot fucking idiot

because they have no place in the first world by being idiots.

You live after our rules or you be poor the rest of your life.

You dont like it move to islam nations there you can get rich by being a idiot. Oh wait. you cant be poor there too.

The problem are not Muslims the problem are retards and shit genetics. Low IQ and unable to adapt is the problem.

Such is the story of the retards. Once idiots reach critical mass shit happens.

if its aloha akbur or sieg heil or what ever commies cry out.

Genetic left overs. How about sterilizing them? In secret.

but its not cool to say this loud. every one must hate now Muslims and such because muh habbenings.

We're talking about 2nd and third generation immigrants.

>Sounds like a good argument against Muslim immigration.
It is.

Did you even read the rest of what I wrote in the thread?

how dose criticism of mein Kampf and the way of the nazi cause violence?